Shotguns and revolver confirmed less lethal

So this... is the power.... of soi...

Attached: EACAD687-F2B6-4D31-A179-8AB0D907FA0C.jpg (755x513, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

king5.com/article/news/nation-now/texas-school-shooter-used-shotgun-pistol-in-deadly-assault/465-6e898907-cb57-41a9-89cf-3829f2dd4453
olyarms.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw the Virginia Tech shooter used handguns only and killed 33

Attached: IMG_6910.jpg (625x1024, 44K)

The are less lethal.

Assault rifles and other intermediate cartridge firearms, including their semi-only civilian versions were designed explicitly for combat, killing people and breaking their shit.

Stop lying to everyone, including yourselves.

everybody knows that black salt riffles do +20% critical hits and +10 damage

>muh varmint rounds were developed to kill humans
how many levels of retard are you on?

Attached: bait jif.gif (323x221, 208K)

The spin is amazing if not predictable

Attached: EF0B8ADA-A715-48B8-A0FA-FCDA71212450.gif (656x368, 1.47M)

Can you know nothing faggots stop inserting yourselves where you don't belong?

>humans aren't varmint

Okay and?
As an American I reserve the right.

The article states
That the handguns are less lethal and killed 33

>fudds say .223 was design to wound
>libshits say .223 was designed to kill
I... I dont know who to believe anymore.

Maybe if you provided a link, an archived link, I would read it. But instead you decided to take a screenshot of it.

>shotguns and handguns are now less-lethal weapons
>niggers are now no longer allowed to complain when the police shoot them with their sidearms

Stop talking you fucking retard.

king5.com/article/news/nation-now/texas-school-shooter-used-shotgun-pistol-in-deadly-assault/465-6e898907-cb57-41a9-89cf-3829f2dd4453

>implying 5.56 nato was not the direct result of a military adaptation of a varmint round
>t. ayylmao

>implying a .223 and a 5.56 are the same
>implying the military uses vmax
>implying the military doesnt use ammo specifically designed for larger "game"

You guys surely dodged a bullet by having that bong marrying your mutt and being all over the news instead of this shit.

It was .22 though.

mossad used .22 pistols to kill all kinds of people

Capped this one.

One of was a .22 LR and one was a 9mm. Either is lethal with good shot placement.

>muh varmints
Shut the fuck up.

i can never understand why you autists get so assmad about this

Thank god he used target ammo and bird bullets. Could have been a real bloodbath.

>high-powered rifle
>Other shootings, including the deadly attack at Virginia Tech included less lethal weapons. Student Seung-Hui Cho used two pistols to kill 32 people in 2007.
>less lethal, yet remains to be the deadliest school shooting in US

It never ends.

Attached: christ-chan shrug.png (871x900, 210K)

Probably because it's disingenuous fuddposting. 5.56 has slightly more muzzle energy than .44 magnum with a much longer range because of the bullet shape. Unless you consider grizzly bears varmints.

They are only lethal if you have actually shot and killed people with them. Quit being an armchair Jow Forumsommando.

You're comparing the muzzle energy of a rifle round to a much fatter pistol cartridge. No one is going bear hunting with a 5.56. 308 is barely considered acceptable for bear.

I just got shadow banned on youtube. I verified this by logging out and seeing that all my comments across channels weren't there.

All I did was point on a USA Today video that their coverage of these things, the media's coverage that is, focusing on the death count, saying the shooter's name repeatedly, showing his picture and obsessing over it, is the direct cause of the frequency of these tragedies. The frequency of these things is 100% the media's fault. This shooting in Texas is the fault of the news.

Been there, done that.
I got a 1000 upvotes for doing a similar thing. All of a sudden all of my responses were turned off. I logged on from a different computer using a differnt name. Had all these comments. Youtube 100% does this

By retarded fudds.

Now I remember. I commented about how CNN was saying Hillary would win witha 98% chance. And how thats equal to Russian meddling. I got shadowbanned.

Bombs away, Mr. McVeigh!

Forgot this.

Attached: 1520806640604.jpg (1092x747, 203K)

"Oh that one there's good for rabbit, squirrel, coyotes, hogs, deer, and.. two-legged game"

And yet you and I have zero bear hunting experience, ain't that something. People on Jow Forums talking out of their ass hole about things they have no experience with. What a shocker.

they are
expanding ammunition is forbidden according to the Hague Convention
>ball ammunition: shockingly lethal when used against human beings, yet surprisingly insufficient to kill groundhogs

and the st.petersburg convention has been disregarded since the Spanish civil war, we hav exploding bullets why not expanding bullets?

(((Youtube)))

>expecting accurate peer reviewed information on a malaysian tapestry weaving forum

Because FMJ is so much more effective.

>indoors, confined area
>shotgun
>less lethal

Yeah, no. If we're talking less than 10 yards, I'd rather take a .223 round to the back while running away than 00 buck or a slug. If you get hit close range, you are fucked, there is no saving you. There's at least a chance you can live after getting hit with .223.

>And yet you and I have zero bear hunting experience, ain't that something.
Actually I do.

Show me your AR15 next to a dead bear then faggot. Put your money where your mouth is.

Who said AR-15? Besides bears have been killed with handguns, so it's not much of a stretch to kill one with 5.56 NATO.

The terminal ballistics of a bear are different than that of a homonid, slower and fatter beats equal energy, slimer, faster rounds- it's all about energy transfer

libshits don't know anything about arms history, trust the fudd before the lib

AET rounds don't do well when encountering cover

Imagine spending all that time reading ballistics and not understanding a bit of it yet posting like an expert.
Yeah, "fudds" are the problem. As long as you're not a fudd, amirite?

Bombs away, Mr. McVeigh!

that was a atf honeypot you dolt.

BAN ASSAULT WHEELGUNS

lol what kind of troll is this. This is america not uk besides in UK its ok to support terroist openly on social media. its saying bad stuff about cops or just mean stuff in general.
>pic related is jail time in UK

Attached: 1509183416696.jpg (225x224, 9K)

Why do women always do that same crying pose? every time same Slav squat. Stupid cunts.

Not even the slav squat, she's on the balls of her feet.
Bitch can't even squat properly.

>trust the fudd
>muh fuddy favhe

When Sandy Hook was big CNN had three psychologist to discuss why school shooting happen. Basically tellin them to not show the shooter, talk about the shooting, and specifically talk about the number of deaths and the shooter whole manifest destiny or you'll get more shooters. CNN was like okay poster board it for the rest of existence good to know.

if he was able to kill this many people with less lethal rounds then we really need to ban assault rifles or it would be worse.

my dad yesterday
>good thing it wasnt one of those automatic assault rifles used

I'd trust a fudd over a liberal, because at least fudds have a consistent misunderstanding of the world I can work with

I squat like that because it's easier to recover to standing, slavsquat leaves you vulnerable to assault and prevents a rapid disengagement all you can do is fall on your ass shouting 'cyka, blyat!'.

Women mimic each other to communicate emotional states.

>weak calfed soiboi

None of what you said is true.

Stop misusing the word liberal, you dumb faggot.

I'm not talking about libertines and you know it.

Like you'd even know.

What do you even think that word means? Holy shit, read a fucking book nigga.

i can slav squat perfectly, and even escape handcuffs and jump while doing so, fite me

So can I, balls-of-the-feet is still more reactive. Fite me, you inefficient, underperforming bitch.

Yyyyyyep. I know that feeling. I point that shit out too whenever these things come up and I get the fluoride stare from whoever I am talking to. You point out household gun ownership levels in past decades, gun proliferation per population in past decades, child access to guns in past decades, lack of child therapy and intervention in past decades, violent crime rates in past decades, the lack of any comprehensive gun purchase database/background check system in past decades, the ease of buying via mail an AR-15 in past decades, abundance of TV gun violence in past decades, and how all of those things should have generated more school shootings in the past since they were in higher abundance then than they are now but each single year in today's time creates more incidents than entire decades in the past... and yet they cannot grasp that the non-stop media juggernaut running 24 hours a day on TV is the one key difference. Even when you point it out, it's like just shouting in the wind because people refuse to believe that the media could create the shooters instead of gun culture.

Sorry, am I supposed to specify the particular unwelcome brands of hard left schools of thought so your feelings don't get hurt?

He only needed to shoot a couple of times, the ricochets reduced all organic material in the building to pulp.

There should be a capeshit character whose power is to actualize exaggerated caliber memes. He uses a .22 for groups to ricochet them all in just a few shots, and a .45 to send whoever he shoots at flying away like they got hit by a truck.

Orks

I would willingly be shot by a .223, compared to a .45

.223 has trouble fragmenting in soft-body targets, and has been shown to do that. .45 expands like a motherfucker, and while it is slightly more unwieldy and destroys capacity, it would be way more useful for killing civilians.

I assume this is bait but fuck 'em.
olyarms.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14

Liberal - anyone not normal. Nah, he's using it correctly.

Link?

You have no power here.

I'd rather be shot by 5.56 than 12g birdshot at hallway distance

Attached: 1512631478554.png (679x769, 58K)

>king5
Hellow fellow Washingtonian

Attached: E68FC781-BAA4-427B-A57D-6DE97BBAEA15.png (750x1334, 295K)

Shotguns and revolvers were made for and used by the military and police for more than a century. Fuck off you shill.

>we hav exploding bullets
Thats just stealing shit from the air force.
> why not expanding bullets
Cause in combat zones people don't stand 5m away from you in T shirts.

>guns were designed explicitly for combat, killing people and breaking their shit.
Ftfy

Bombs away, Mr. McVeigh. Where ever you are now.

He got reassigned to a middle east posotion after completeing his mission

You see, what confuses me about this is how nobody seems to want to talk about how fucked up it is that so many people in the US want to go kill people at schools. Ban guns, it'll be IEDs or knives or whathaveyou. This is not a normal state of affairs and an unconstitutional bandaid is not going to fix the underlying issue here.

It's a combination of the just broken American School system, the media and shit parenting.

I think the main culprit is the school system, compare American Highschools to European or heck even East Asian highschools and you will see that one leads to more unstable kids than the others.

>small lead balls traveling several hundreds of miles per hour with the intent of puncturing vital organs are more lethal than other small lead balls traveling several hundreds of miles per hour with the intent of puncturing vital organs
Sure, I'll just shrug off the shotgun blast, but a scary black salt rifle? That's enough to vaporize a man in half, good lord

>it'll be IED
Nearly every time someone's tried making an explosive for a massacre they've failed, whether it's Columbine, Batman shooter's apartment, here, etc. Most people don't have the know-how to make them. Of course they could always use a car instead like the Canadian incel guy.

Given the fact that the information is out there and not too hard to find, and that there's been successful bombings in the US before, I don't think it's unreasonable to consider it a potential option. You understand my point though, I hope. Guns tend to be the focal point because they're right now, the path of least resistance for a would-be edgelord that wants to make the bodies hit the floor for real. You don't fix the issue of people wanting to do this by making it marginally more difficult.

I like to believe he lives on inside all of us, user.

But when they succeed, they succeed incredibly... well? It has a strong impact.
The Bath School disaster is still the most lethal school attack ever, and while there was a gun involved, the only thing the perpetrator shot was the explosives to set them off from a distance.

Oh, sorry no, he actually only shot the explosives he was sitting next to, presumably because he couldn't be bothered to light a fuse.

>not knowing the us labels all enemies "illegal combatants" and claims hague/geneva dont apply

>High-powered rifles such as the AR-15 can fire twice as fast as handguns
They are so fucking stupid.

Attached: 1467951770753.jpg (200x193, 6K)

Because the guns are easy scapegoats, people either don't want to delve deeper into this issue because they're brainlets or it confuses them too much. No one ever says "hey, maybe if so many actively want to attack schools there's some issue here that isn't about guns", they just want to get their social brownie points and go back to lala land. They also seem to forget the prohibition era and drug wars, and what complete failures they were.

Some say the bullets fired ricocheted into space, where they linger, waiting to continue their spree of murder that is commonly mistaken as mass shootings by bullets of a different gun.

School shootings are an easy way to cater to "muh feelings" and get every gun banned. The left understood this quite well, hence why those events are always ultra mediatized even though it has been said again and again that this would only create further copycats.
Since school shootings aren't a trend in European countries, terror attacks are used by the left to give itself more power and restrict guns always more instead.

School shootings in the US = terror attacks in Europe = states giving themsevles always more power while removing always more freedoms from the people

Once we have gone full 1984, those events will cease to exist or at least won't be reported in the media anymore, as they will have served their purpose.