Not owning a gun

>not owning a gun

Attached: yjmjqdwunuambsmz7cwh.jpg (800x560, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20080429231712/http://www.larryjzimmerman.com/prehistory/ctools.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did he mean by this?

Attached: IMG_6952.png (750x1334, 876K)

>boomers.mp4

what does that image have to do with gun ownership?

>bluray
>DVD library

Renting guns???

Blue Ray is a form of a digital video disk technically speaking

>putting your guns in a stream

Attached: 1526528305550.jpg (600x884, 85K)

Uh, technically speaking DVD is a trade name for a specific optical disk format invented by Sony in 1995 that's read using a red laser.

>Blue Ray
>Disk

Or is it more of a, dude why would I buy a gun, I shoot in video games.

Imagine waking up everyday as a political/social commentary comic artist who doesnt even get to make comics about real issues.

?????????

Close your mouth, breathe through your nose.

You must be so much fun at parties broham

It's blu-ray and disc

Kelly does it again

Streaming is for chumps, but buying boxes is for even bigger chumps.

Pic.

Attached: WzLy1.jpg (600x315, 14K)

>A
>U
>T
>I
>S
>M

I do love a Kelly thread

Attached: DZ8lcgeU0AE8gp3.jpg (1200x925, 245K)

Overcame, haha

This is now a Far Side thread

Attached: 2006-11-27_142614_cow_tools.jpg (300x375, 28K)

It's in every single comic back from when the onion was a parody of everything and not a weaponized political tool

>when the onion was a parody of everything and not a weaponized political tool
>a weaponized political tool
wut?

The Onion only makes fun of conservatives now.

I'm trying really hard to understand this comic

It's a satirical comic. You're not supposed to understand.

I am
What of it?

Only? Them making fun of Republicans more often wouldn't be surprising since the Republican party controls every branch of the federal government and are only one or two state governments short of being able to unilaterally amend the US Constitution iirc.

Conservatives are the real victims, the underdogs. Those fucking Democrats control everything!

>be an honorable loser and continue to watch your country go to non white shit

>boomer detected

Pleeeeeebbit summer continues

I know that not explaning it is a part of a joke, but i beg you it bugged me for such a long time, if there is a point i dont get, please, explain it to me, i beg you lads

Attached: 1489383331921.jpg (960x960, 334K)

The "Cow tools" episode 'is one that will probably haunt me for the rest of my life. A week after it was published back in 1992, 1 wanted to crawl into a hole somewhere and die. Cows, as some Far Side readers know, are a favorite subject of mine. I've always found them to be the quintessentially absurd animal for situations even more absurd. Even the name "cow," to me, is intrinsically funny.

And so one day I started thinking back on an anthropology course I had in college and how we learned that man used to be defined as "the only animal that made and shaped tools." Unfortunately, researchers discovered that certain primates and even some bird species did the same thing-so the definition had to be extended somewhat to avoid awkward situations such as someone hiring a crew of chimpanzees toremodel their kitchen.

Inevitably, I began thinking about Cows, and what if they, too, were discovered as toolmakers. What would they make? Primitive tools are always, well, primitive-looking-appearing rather nondescript to the lay person. So, it seemed to me, whatever a cow would make would have to be even a couple notches further down the "skill-o-meter."

I imagined, and subsequently drew, a cow standing next to her workbench, proudly displaying her handiwork (hoofiwork?). The "cow tools" were supposed to be just meaningless artifacts-only the cow or a cowthropologist is supposed to know what they're used for.

The first mistake I made was in thinking this was funny. The second was making one of the tools resemble a crude handsaw-which made already confused people decide that their only hope in understanding the cartoon meant deciphering what the other tools were as well. Of course, they didn't have a chance in hell.

web.archive.org/web/20080429231712/http://www.larryjzimmerman.com/prehistory/ctools.html

This has to be sattire at this point.
There is no way anyone can draw this with all sincerity.

>When autism gets in your way of making a good joke in the funny papers

Brilliant joke, though. Would've been better if he never explained the joke so the joke was on us, so to speak.

It's from The Onion, you fucking rube.

These are literally the only 3 discs worth owning

Attached: 20180519_152146.jpg (5312x2988, 3.55M)

they seem too self aware to be sensical.

Attached: DXTdV5aV4AAl6_k.jpg (1200x926, 240K)

I raise you the limited release Japanese Starship Troopers animated film on laserdisc.

But that's not 90's anime masterpieces.

Attached: the90s.png (1336x1002, 2.63M)

Attached: WzLy1.png (600x315, 109K)

this is the fucking future. operators will carry canisters full of gun particles and stream a suitable weapon into their nanite processor, which assembles the particles into a firearm shape. so if you're shooting up a school, you get the AR-15 etc. etc.

(((They))) cracked down on the Onion after the hilarious (((Grabbler))) sketch. Now it’s just lame shitlib “comedy”.

No, it's traveling

>mfw

Attached: nvcnrn31DE1r5jnw6o1_400.gif (400x225, 1.59M)

kids just stream guns nowadays s m h f a m

I really gotta get Roberta's Blood Trail one of these days.

Attached: KellyJesusGunControl_jpg_630x1200_upscale_q85.jpg (630x459, 107K)

>Peter shoots man's ear off instead of cutting it off,
>Jesus puts it back on,
>gets arrested,
>nothing changes.