Carrying water

What do yall use to carry water when operating in the field.

Attached: 51V3-beVCIL._SY679_.jpg (453x679, 25K)

A fucking Nalgene bottle because I'm not a try-hard LARParator.

Usually I just don't swallow my spit until I'm thirsty

Anyone worth anything is going to use a 3 liter camelbak and a couple nalgene 1 liter bottles.

>not doing both

It’s actually a great canteen though. Light, translucent, fits in any milspec canteen holder and doesn’t make your water taste like plastic.

Forgot pic

Attached: 9496011B-6435-46A9-B345-9D230291D7E7.jpg (496x496, 25K)

a drinking glass like a normal human being, jesus christ. you don't need to make everything military related like some fucking autist LARPer.

A Nestle Pure Life water bottle, freshly bought from the store or still lodged in my car.

>In flaming hot tactical pink.

Attached: 8305bf0a4f894d11fc4cd0bc163264df--self-defense-this-is-awesome.jpg (736x985, 103K)

I use a plastic mil canteen because it attaches easily to my belt and nigger I get pretty damn thirsty in the summer. Of course nobody is going to be drinking from a glass in the wild, and drinking from a canteen at home is kinda weird.

That being said, I only drink out of glasses because if someone tries to sneak up behind me I can always smash the glass into their face.

Depends.
Daily use, canteen or basic store bought 5dl soda bottle.
When going innawoods or long walk, water bladder or canteen.

Attached: milk and bread.jpg (673x739, 51K)

>not dedicating a hand to carry your drinking glass while you operate

>Not dedicating protective pouch for drinking glass while you operate

My basic ruck loadout is 3 liter hydration pack, two 1-quart canteens, and a 14 oz Nalgene bottle.

JNA "genocide canteen" (and messkit)
idk why the varusteleka guys hate it, its reasonably functional imo

1.5L nalgene and 2L camelback bottles. I have a 1L camelback bottle as a backup.

I have 2 issued canteens but those are more mementos of basic training and i find them to be fucking horrible.

why does this look like a sex toy?

This. Anything less and you dont spend time outside

kleen kanteen 64oz growler single wall.

Anything is a sex toy if you're brave enough.

In my blood

Because I’m properly hydrated, not just sometimes.

I’m looking at you betas in the gym with the gallon jugs of water like that’ll set you straight

Attached: Swiss army canteen.jpg (4160x3120, 1.61M)

Because it is and you know it

Platypus water bag. There's a big thread about these on /out/

I tried out Platypus bags in the Army because it seemed like a smart replacement for canteens at the time, but in about 6 months (intermittent use in that time, not wearing armor every day) one was leaking at the seams and both had their pull caps very loose.

Canteens and Nalgene bottles are more durable. Also much easier to refill in the field than a platypus.

Bladder and GI canteen. Gonna get a nalgene as well, and I also carry a Sawyer mini.