What does Jow Forums think about the diamondback db-15?

Found it for 578.00 looks nice but dont hear much about diamondback, is it a cuck rifle or worth a buy? Also pic

Attached: DB15CB_SQUARE_RIGHT_PNG_1024x1024.png (1024x1024, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g2rG8xXfDbg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>another AR that doesn't even meet the specs of the chart

what is this 2008?

Attached: 080613-AR-Comparison-Chart.jpg (800x395, 106K)

At least it doesn't have a railed gas block. Go ahead and buy it OP and tell us how well it runs.

Attached: prom_portrait.jpg (1240x1600, 1.09M)

Any good guns around the same price range?

mine was the first ar platform i ever owned. went out today with it. shit runs dope. would recommend

>doesnt even meet requirements
Wow where is spikes, bear creek, psa, a handful of others I know that DO meet these requirements yet not on your gay ass little list?

Same here man.

I bought my DB back in 2016, kinda wish i would have held off and bought a wasr for bigger caliber, but I fuckin love my DB. About to hit its 1000 round mark and ive never had a problem with it.

Actually, the only problem I have is that when i tried to mount a scope, the very far back of the rails are slightly thicker than the foregrip rails on the part of the barrel. My scope just doesnt grip correctly. The sights i put on are just fine. Not many reviews on the internet about these guys because theyre relatively obscure. Ive been told theyre an offbranch of keltec. Every review ive found people seemed to like theirs too. (I specifially look for bad reviews, not good ones before buying something.)
Some guy said he dropped his off a cliff while rock climbing and it landed square on the bolt. Rifle was fine.
Ither people also say their rifles have no problem with steel case, but Ive never tested mine.

Tldr
Good rifle, parts are sturdy, my rails are kind of strange when mounting a scope, perfect basic bitch ar15 if you want an ar. You can customize the shit out of it and make it yours.

>I still wish those faggots at DB would make a fucking 20". Fuck these 16" retard barrels. Also consider building a psa.

Attached: 33BB6097-6797-403A-AB0A-7F263F8BC6CF.jpg (1242x1656, 1.23M)

My Spikes meets the criteria, PSA does not

Attached: psafail1.jpg (853x587, 68K)

Wait, I thought S&W has a lifetime warranty.

i ordered a new upper because of the flat top meme. shit was cool to nigger when i had the flat top tho

Attached: DB15.jpg (720x960, 183K)

According to that chart, colt is the best option.
In other words, its a worthless chart.

For a duty class rifle it is. Now they cost as much as DPMS did when that chart came out

>but I fuckin love my DB. About to hit its 1000 round mark

So it might as well be a safe queen
>Good rifle, parts are sturdy
They are objectively not good parts

>perfect basic bitch ar15 if you want an ar.
There are much better options

ive put over 10thousand rounds through mine and have had no issues. you just seem to have never owned one

>links the psa detonation video

Ok but whats your point? That rifle only blew up like 2-3 hundred below the mp15, and it was the gas tube. Switch your gas tube if youre that concerned about it faggot.

>ps their torture test is pretty hardcore and their rifles even passed AK operator union's expectations which many rifles have failed.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g2rG8xXfDbg

>1000 rounds safe queen

Sure.

>not good parts
Point them out then you fucking faggot. MPI bolt grouping, chrome barrel. Not much more you need. Theyre ar15s anyways. Cookie cutter guns that are dime a dozen. If you want some "holy fuck operator jesus rifle", go spend 2000 dollars on a fucking ar10 or some other rifle you fucking faggot. People that spend over 1000 on ar15s are retarded

>better options
Like what?
My db works like every other ar out there. And the best part is I got rails and a stock that I liked on the rifle I wanted for under 550$.

Attached: 8C15A7A0-84B0-45FF-B72A-544820558B20.jpg (1400x1050, 545K)

And then they sold it to someone lol

Wouldnt be surprised

More like 450 rounds premature

Again, replace your gas tube if its that big of a deal for you and your full auto ar15

No one wants around with extra gas tubes

If you want a plinkers tier rifle then it’s fine. But don’t act as if it’s suitable for duty/home defense or hunting

>home defence with a 556/223
>rifle HD
>hunting with 223
>not being man enough to do your own gas tube work

Are you retarded?

Smith & Wesson M&P Sport II. They are a little higher right now but I bought mine for 575 3 years ago. The diamondback is probably pretty close in quality and I advise you to buy it desu.

Not op, but before i Bought my db, i was heavily considering a sw.

But I didnt wana fuck around with the quad rails, and I FUCKING HATE the standard sw stocks. Thats another like 150$+ to change all that shit

>just carry enough parts to build a new AR so you can fix a defective rifle when it’s kabooms in your face

>not stocking common replacement parts for your rifles

Thats your choice faggot

Switched phones, I am op. Therefore a phaggot, Its my begginers rifle, just want to try something out but still want it to last a few years. Kinda like a hooptie.

Does anyone know if the Ruger 556 is any good? I saw one for cheap online the other day.

>buying a defective rifle to begin with

I bet a mexican with a glock wrote this

Attached: FAADB9BE-5057-459C-B656-DCB77C162743.jpg (300x300, 63K)

So it looks like its leaning more towards the buy option. I'm going to see try a used one in the range I found this morning and report my findings.

No, your $600 poorfag special isn't good.

shits cabbage. if you want a low price AR get a delton, i got the simplest model for $420 (was like a week before parkland though so im sure prices are higher)