Good rifles within $2k

Any suggestions for a good bullpup or ar/ak within $2k? Any brands I need to stay away from? I'm looking for suggestions that I'm going to research.

Attached: 645304_ts.jpg (1155x1155, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ForgottenWeapons/comments/8amzt5/wwsd_finalized_parts_list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TAR-21
Uzi
IWI X95

Any arsenal AK is good to go. I'd probably suggest getting it in 7.62x39 as 5.45x39 is becoming a bit harder to find for cheap.
You could also look for a converted VEPR.
I doubt you'd find a Saiga for that price but if you find one then buy it up.
You could also buy several rifles for that amount, a WASR, an SKS and a Mosin. You'd definitely have enough for ammo for all of them and mags for the AK.
I don't know much about ARs as I'm a slavaboo.

If you get a tavor, budget for a geissele trigger
I run one and couldn’t imagine dealing w the stock trigger long term

>unironically use 'run' in 2018 when talking about funs

>tries to justify his multi hundred dollar trigger pack when israelis use the stock trigger in combat all the time

Youre such a faggot.

I bet you're great at parties, faggot

You don't run shit you tremendous nonce.

Lel Kek RDB

Yeah I'd argue for the WASR and a shit ton of ammo DESU. Arsenal's gonna start importing again late this year or early 2019 anyway, I wouldn't buy one for the prices they're at now. Especially the 104 FRs.

War is gonna be started by 2019.

Tavor X95. It's more expensive than it needs to be for sure, but it has a better trigger than the TAR 21. Get a drop-in Geissele trigger and trigger pack if you have the extra money, but you don't need it.

AUG A3 of course. How hasn't this been posted? AUG is best bullpup. Don't get the NATO version, get the original.

Attached: 1435482497455.png (800x320, 206K)

aug is for gay

What's the closest I can get to pic related?
An X95 with a Hera meme foregrip?

Attached: m22.jpg (2076x761, 243K)

You can build a better-than-milspec AR, including high tier optic and fucking bayonet plus 10 magazines, for under $2k.

RDB with NCStar carry handle and Hera grip

Don't blame glorious AUG for the fact that Jow Forums is full of faggots.

Attached: Austria K9.jpg (1024x682, 227K)

RDB is probably the best performer if you really want a bullpup. An AR on the US market is always gonna be more value per cost than an AK, although if you just prefer it that's your prerogative. Invest a lot of the money you have available into range time (and classes, although some areas are full of shitty ones). There are AR's that are sub-$600 that you can then customize to what you want. There are still valid reasons to get a more expensive AR, but it depends what you need/want. If I had the money, personally, I would get something like reddit.com/r/ForgottenWeapons/comments/8amzt5/wwsd_finalized_parts_list/ although with a few cheaper parts swapped out (Not necessarily a good idea if you don't want to put your gun together, although with some research & help it would be fairly simple).

based

Sweet aug skin How do i unlock it?

this pic is full of faggots too