New Belt Today

some assembly required

Attached: MVIMG_20180520_102424_exported_2879782523168572913~3.jpg (1256x4032, 2.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/z87i2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Could job destroying the environment, asshole.

He said as the internet uses more energy in a day than user will in his life

>Killing tertiary predators

Neck yourself with your new belt you uneducated, trailer dwelling cunt.

Poor lil snek
Way to help tip the scales in favor of more hanta virus.

Niiiiiice

Attached: E5EB42E3-9340-4878-8B13-F967DB1B3F10.jpg (470x470, 45K)

Atleast cook the meat so it doesn't go to waste.
Remeber to sever and burry the head. Save the rattle and put it on a cheap electric toothbrush for the lulz

My dad acidentally killed one with the tractor rotary mower yesterday when we were cleaning up our new land.

oh he's getting fried up tomorrow. heads off in the burn barrel, every part being used :) meat in the fridge

>TREADED

Nice

Attached: IMG_1123.jpg (238x165, 27K)

That's a big belt.

>meanwhile at OPs house

Attached: step on snek for freedom.jpg (940x1304, 249K)

He's a big guy

Delicious. What region op?

For you

Shut your whore mouth you tree hugging snail darter kissing patchouli stinking pot smoking hippy piece of shit

I didn't measure him exactly, but I'm 6'1" and from end to end he came up to my shoulder, I'd say ballpark 5.5 feet. 8 rattlers and a button. probably could get a wallet and some other nick nacks out of the pelt as well

Southwest Georgia

he died instantly

Attached: MVIMG_20180520_095005_exported_4614708458697838637~3.jpg (2191x2657, 2.01M)

I love animals but OP did good imo. Those things are fucking dangerous

>complaining about a rattlesnake

>complaining about dead rattlesnakes
>confirmed basement dweller

You beat my rattlesnake record..

Attached: Snapchat-432200713.jpg (1920x1080, 994K)

here's the rattler

I had no clue how divisive this would be. Honest to God it's a viper as big as a man. I assure you there are plenty more where he came from.

Attached: Snapchat-597322158~2.jpg (1020x958, 428K)

My aggressive black snake too

Attached: 20180517_120135-2268x3024.jpg (2268x3024, 2.44M)

Absolutely patrician choice of rimfire rifle.
I would love to come across one that nice.

Thanks! I got it for a steal because a chip is missing from the butt of the stock. It was $125 and the only remington I love.

>pic related was at the same pawn shop for $115

Attached: 20170817_200845-3024x2268.jpg (3024x2268, 1.39M)

God damn, that a crazy good deal for a Nylon66

Fuck off hippy

Attached: 75886651-3B38-473C-86E4-23CD5FE17B36.jpg (640x445, 213K)

I thought so. I have definatly gotten my moneys worth from it

Attached: 20180520_191209.jpg (4032x3024, 3.02M)

>chip on your shoulder

love it dude. rifles are tools. it's going to get banged up. wear on a gun gives it some character. i remember when i first damaged the finish on my first gun and i was beside myself, now I don't even notice. If the thing is operational and safe who cares if it has a little ding here and there.

Got one lined up...

Attached: 20180520_193947.jpg (3024x2607, 3.05M)

No

Thats a Cute Snek

>I had no clue how divisive this would be.
Poisonous snakes are one of the the few things that scare me about backpacking innawoods. That said, I just spent an hour listening to how the reintroduction of wolves into Yellowstone had all kind of unexpected positives, the whole ecosystem has to work together yadda yadda yadda... What would be the consequences of removing that species from the ecosystem? Probably more varied and disastrous than predicted or maybe, just maybe, I won't die from getting bit by it.

Step on it.

user, you ever go inna woods down here? South Georgia here.

Doing god's work.

Attached: 20180331_142320.jpg (4032x3024, 3.52M)

Fuck off you little faggot, rattles are a neighborhood pest here in Arizona.

Hell yeah my dude I was backpacking around the farm today when I saw the rattley boy. I go on practice hikes once or twice a week to stay in shape for legit hiking. I've got some primordial woods on my property and a creek runs through it.

Always wanted to live out west, hunt rattlers for meat and skin. Sadly just dont have everything in order to pick up and move yet from great lakes area.

>phoneposting
>complaining about a dead rattlesnake
Fag

Attached: rattleman.jpg (1168x1028, 1.27M)

Environmentalism is trad as fuck... Kiddos who go out and kill it because it's the only way they can feel manly are the edgy ones.

Your neighborhoods are the pest fool. Live in harmony with nature or move into a city where it's already been destroyed.

Another one I killed last week, snake season has begun

Attached: rattlefiend.jpg (1058x1212, 1.61M)

More for thread

>just live in harmony with nature bro
Go tell it to a mountain lion, hippy.

Attached: Treaded.jpg (1366x768, 665K)

Why kill a rattler?

I see rattlesnakes while hiking and I leave them alone, but the ones that get into the yard or around the house must go. If my dog gets bit she will die, and my dog is the only thing I have to live for, so I must control pest. Ranch life is much different than city life, and it's hard for city people to understand rural life. Guns are much more important out here: police are 20 minutes away at best, hospital is 35 minutes away, and there are dangerous animals who can come and go at their pleasure. Sometimes you must control pests, which isn't always fun, but it is necessary. Try to respect animal bros, but also keep yourself safe.

Attached: animals.jpg (927x1152, 200K)

How do you even go about skinning a snake? Do they taste any good?

>cut off head
>use scissors to make a straight line cut up the belly
>be careful to keep the tail attached
>carefully peel from body
>staple or nail it flat to a board, wet side up
>light coat of salt on top
They taste good, like a combination of chicken and whitefish. I like them fried up without any seasoning or batter because I rarely get to taste them, but people who eat them more often would probably batter them and season to taste.

It's a diamondback of some kind. It's not endangered. In fact, they're ranked as "Least Concern" on the IUCN red list. There was some talk of moving the eastern diamondback species to the "Threatened" category, but it fizzled out. In some areas, the western and eastern diamondback are even considered pests.

TL;DR the specific species this snake could possibly belong to about as endangered as rock pigeons and are considered a nuisance critter in much of the country, and you're a fucking moron

Oh lawdy those adjustable elbows straight off the stove.
Tell me they are at least SS.

Attached: 1526521557340.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

>Killed a pest and put all it's body parts to good use
>BOOHOO WHY ARE YOU KILLING THE ENVIRONMENT

Attached: 71WtMQm.gif (400x301, 1.41M)

I'm not sure, they have been there decades, and they seem just fine so far. Never get smoke leaking into the house.

What rifle is it? Looks beaut

You better eat that, or you're an asshole.

Not nearly as much of a pest as packrats. I'd be happy to dump a bag of rattlesnakes under my house.

Not the leak of smoke but more the leak of creosote(soot) and the buildup on the joints. Clean well Fren. That shit can be all kinds of fire fun depending on the wood type you use. If you ever replace try to use Stainless straight acme(pipelock) cor the 1st 3 ft or so.
t. Sheet metal fag

Attached: 1526282344763.png (498x465, 43K)

FPBP i've been in a desert every other summer for like 30 years. never even seen a rattle snake.

Are you saying creosote is gonna build up and catch on fire? I will look into replacing it with some Stainless straight acme pipelock stuff

Doing God's work.
Fuck snakes, fuck 'em so goddamn much.

a person in a developed country destroys more of the environment just by mere existence.

NO STEP

If you keep it clean it will be fine. If you get all crazy and burn a mix of hardwoods/soft sappy shit and get some real heat from time to time just make sure you clean the flue once and a while. Wasn't trying to be a cunt, just get preachy about Fire Safety.

Attached: 1519584179214.jpg (736x736, 108K)

Image of 1/2 pipelock/acme seam top left. Gets crushed in forming pipe and forms a nearly water/airtight seal.
Fugg...sor for shitting up your board Jow Forums. Regular lurker, rare poster. Forgib bls.

Attached: aux-1600.jpg (300x300, 13K)

fire safety is just as important as gun safety, you can't shoot funs anymore when you're burning alive

I will clean it before I use it again in the winter, thanks for the cares user

wut

Don't mind my autism. You'll be fine Jow ForumsAnon

Attached: 20171227_163150.jpg (3264x2448, 1.73M)

This. I'm a nature nut an animal lover but in certain situations you gotta do what yah gotta do.

Attached: 1457901680091.jpg (584x583, 116K)

Nice! I wanna start doing innawoods stuff on our new property. Haha

Lightly battered and seasoned Cajun style it tastes like you took a morsel from the table of the gods

Fuck like 10 of you newfags just got masterb8ed

Terrarium.

dumb frogposter

10/4

you will say that when you step on one and he injects a shitload of venom in you, dumb faggot

Damn that is a big one.

Attached: 2018-03-26 20.36.36.jpg (1701x967, 811K)

Fuck Rattlesnakes glad you killed that nigger. Ive heard Rattlesnake meat isn't bad either.

Rattlesnakes are a fucking waste of oxygen.
A rattler MIGHT eat 50 mice in a year.
A pair if mice will create 15,000 offspring in a year.
Fox and coyotes will each eat in a day what a rattler eats in a year.
Killing Rattlers will increase the rate snake / kingsnake populations.

In other words- Rattlers do virtually nothing for rodent control compared other predators. Want to control rats or mice? Make your property hospitable to owls and hawks.

dumb dumb frogposter poster

Nylon 66

>Pmags
What's a fucking loser

Yeah fuck that shit
>be me
>innaPNW
>have to occasionally worry about a cougar or spiders
>not a lot else

crotalus adamanteus are good bois its this fucking agkistrodon piscivorus you want to watch out for.

Attached: slomoatroxfeeding.webm (960x540, 2.72M)

>PNW
Where? Pacific Northwest?

Rattlesnakes are like venomous squirrels in the Southwest. They're everywhere.

stop posting mean images they hurt my feelings
streamable.com/z87i2

Attached: S__5603332.jpg (1478x1108, 470K)

/an/ here to remind you to properly identify your rattlesnakes before killing them some are threatened/endangered

Attached: aspidetimelaps.1.webm (640x480, 1.4M)

ok.

Attached: __0.png (850x720, 390K)

this thread

Attached: 1509173281557.jpg (251x334, 15K)

NANI?!?

Nice. NW Florida here, killed one about that size a few years ago. Gave him to my neighbor for skinning/cooking

>killing crotalus adamanteus
I bet you would kill horridus as well

Attached: 1520394715126.jpg (388x388, 115K)

Dude I'll kill a diamondback, a timber, a copperhead or a water moccasin whenever I find one.
>But they are afraid of humans and harmless!
Tell that to grandma when she steps on one that's curled up on the lawn because she has failing eyesight.
>But there's only like 5 deaths a year from venemous snakes!!
And what about the 10,000 people a year that suffer excruciating pain and hospital bills from being bit? Most don't cause death, but the majority cause permanent disfigurement at the injection site.
Explain to your 5 year old daughter why it's better that she now has 9 fingers because of necrotic rot from a rattlesnake bite, but the snake population is in balance on your property...

Alright I guess we'll just let them bite everyone and drop dead then the planet will be ruled by the fuckers, fucking faggot there's a reason we wear their skins.

Good job

Only good snake is a dead snake.

Many states where they have healthy pops permit taking of one or two a year. Are we on Jow Forums orbs everyone just a faggot urbanite in 2018?

>Are we on Jow Forums or is everyone just a faggot urbanite in 2018?
Yes. The 2016 election hit us hard.

I've never seen a snake here in Vegas. I did see some rattle snakes in Texas. Not much out here... although I've came across a few coyote and bighorns

Makes me miss runescape

I would, yes. Fite me

Attached: 1509813750059.png (1023x585, 207K)

Attached: aa2ycqm5cty01.jpg (750x816, 110K)

>not walking into the woods killing, indiscriminately, any living thing stupid enough to cross your path (thereby helping natural selection)
>having any sort of respect for yourself

Nature hates you and will kill your ass in a heartbeat. Man VS nature is the oldest conflict and now that we're winning you want me to give it a chance? Nah son.