Hobby shooter that likes to go to the range but doesn't own a gun yet

>Hobby shooter that likes to go to the range but doesn't own a gun yet
>Want to get a gun but for a good price since I don't make a ton of money
>Everytime I come close there's a mass shooting and panic buying drives the prices up

It's never going to end, is it

Attached: 1511841983285.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deltateamtactical.com/Limited-Edition-Davidson-Defense-Premium-Billet-Assembled-Upper-Kit-16-300-Blackout-AAC-HBAR-Melonite-Nitride-Finish-Barrel-W-Blue-Anodized-165-Keymod-Handguard-_p_5923.html
gunwatcher.com/mp-9--hi-viz--shield-for-sale-in-stock/guns-best-price-link
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Can't ban guns
>Democrats and the Left plans false flags to drive up prices and demand

Genius

>can't scrape together $300

deltateamtactical.com/Limited-Edition-Davidson-Defense-Premium-Billet-Assembled-Upper-Kit-16-300-Blackout-AAC-HBAR-Melonite-Nitride-Finish-Barrel-W-Blue-Anodized-165-Keymod-Handguard-_p_5923.html

buy this, and then buy a poverty pony lower, and put them all together, $350 ar that will take about 45 minutes to fully assemble

Attached: retro m16.png (500x682, 548K)

I'm about to trigger Jow Forums completely, but just find a decent lgs and layaway that shit.
>poorfags don't deserve guns
Don't listen to Jow Forums. Half the time they side with the limousine liberals on "who deserves what based on income," and layaway doesn't cost you a cent more. If you can scrape up $50/week, you can get an AR right around 3 months. Same for a Glock. Also don't be afraid to buy used. Old Astra and Star pistols are phenominal, and they're not shooting up in price lately. Also look at PSA, what this guy posted, any decent build kits and the cheapest lower you can find. If it's aluminum, no big deal; if it's polymer, you'll graduate to something better eventually. Don't let Jow Forums start getting you down. You'll be much happier if you're not paying a lot of attention to delusional Jow Forumsommandos.

>likes to go to the range but doesn't own a gun yet
do you just point your finger downrange and yell bang?

What is your budget, exactly? If you can scrape $500 together you can easily get yourself a decent gun.

>300 memeout
>literally who chinesium AR upper
No. PSA is the lowest you should go.

huuuuurrr you cant rent guns or us someone elses duuuurrrr

Attached: 1506724926592.jpg (428x540, 27K)

nah senpai, ive got a few chinesium ARs i built for the budget factor, they seem to run just as good as my S&P

>300blk
>barrel longer than 9"

Attached: 1524195636943.png (645x729, 32K)

Alright user, what kind of gun do you want and what's your budget?

its just an example...

I want an M&P9 for around $400 but everywhere I got it's in the mid-$500 range

Just get a glock 22 police trade in and eventually a conversion barrel to 9mm.

Have you ever considered ordering online and getting the gun shipped to a local FFL?
gunwatcher.com/mp-9--hi-viz--shield-for-sale-in-stock/guns-best-price-link

.40 S&W police trade ins are really a bad idea in the long run, as you'll end up paying more for ammo than you saved on the gun relatively quickly (~1800 rounds for example if you saved $100 on the gun).

Hi point carbine, psa abomination, police trade ins , any number of budget bolt guns

the hipoint carbine is unironically the most lovable brick gun that is rock solid with a great customer service

Surf Armslist. I see them listed for like $475 on a regular basis.

I enjoy mine , but should I get the 10 meme meme one ?

Attached: 1F0A4313-2B17-4D9F-BE0F-4ED90F138175.jpg (1023x1024, 513K)

What part of
>and eventually a conversion barrel to 9mm
do you not understand

If OP needs a gun, why go with some budget garbage instead of getting a good pistol and a good barrel for the same price? Also, 40s converted to 9 have a slightly nicer recoil impulse than normal 9s due to the heavier barrel and reinforced frame.

Are you fighting moose?

but then you could dual wield

If you have 300 get yourself and SD. If you have 450 get yourself an AR-15

It is cute that you think these prices are expensive. Some of us still have PTSD from shopping after sandy vagina. Hell .22 only came back like 2 years ago

That’s a good point actually, I don’t have any anti moose weapons yetI’m seeing less reasons to not get it

>tfw you become the dual wielding moose slayer of Jow Forums

Attached: dual wielding.jpg (596x419, 32K)

>>and eventually a conversion barrel to 9mm
You do know that will set you back more than just buying a used Glock 17.

>reverse google image search brings me back to Jow Forums

gonna need sauce on that anime, chief.

girls last tour

Bingo

Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou

aaaand i just ruined the entire anime

Attached: lewd potato.jpg (850x879, 105K)

Final Potato Journey

Potato is love, potato is life.

Attached: __chito_and_yuuri_shoujo_shuumatsu_ryokou_drawn_by_sinensian__f22cbdc5d88aa9286cf42588210b4527.png (2000x2500, 2M)

dammit i was trying to post that

Better luck next time

Attached: 1515304247329.gif (440x458, 844K)

>he didn't watch Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou as it aired last season
You missed out. It's comfy post apocalyptic urban exploration with occasional existentialism. Anons on /a/ even got together and made a thank you card for the author.

Attached: yuuri fish.jpg (850x1133, 137K)

no yuuuuuu

Attached: big_yuu.png (1248x677, 454K)

i bet yuu smells wonderful like strawberries

Attached: yuuri.png (843x1079, 633K)

Attached: glt bot.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

Fucking name fags

>panic buying drives the prices up

pretty sure sandy hook was the last time ammo prices actually got raised.

I can't believe someone with enough experience to create a post on Jow Forums is dumb enough to spend 50 dollars a week on renting guns and not know how to buy one online

gun prices are barely effected after shootings.