Out of all the branches in the US military, which one is the most lethal?

Out of all the branches in the US military, which one is the most lethal?

Attached: IMG_0244.jpg (1075x715, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDZ2fMHTvwk
youtube.com/watch?v=CHe6dk-cDVk
youtube.com/watch?v=LyYTK_hYeEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Department of Energy

Attached: NukesandStuff.jpg (396x385, 27K)

Considering the number mentally fucked heroin addicts that came home from Nsm and died in the streets, I'd say it's either the army or the marines. Great way to ruin your spinal column too with today's tucking standards.

1. Marine Corp. for the sole reason that there is nothing on this earth more deadly than a marine and his rifle

2. The Navy. They control the sea. They have big guns. They have nuclear capabilities.

3. The Air Force similar to above, they have many advanced weapons.
4.Army , they don't do much but come in after the marine corp wipes out the enemy population and hold the line

>"Hoo rah!I'm so tuff, I eat TWO kinds of crayon for bekfest!"

>Marines
>No 75th, no Delta, no SF
>apparently the best
k

Post office. Asked for just 174,000 rounds of ".357 Sig 125 grain bonded jacketed hollow-point" bullets a few years back.

Sure the army has those special units that can be on par with the Marines, but your average soldier is below that of a Marine.

Probably the Air Force since they're manning the nukes

After Navy and Air Force glasses, Infantry mops up

Do you wanna die?

Attached: tachanka.jpg (640x806, 61K)

beat me to it

2/10 made me reply

As the individual soldier becomes less, and less relevant, the Navy and the Air force are taking up the slack, with things like missile strikes, and aerial strafing. The pure possession of nukes, puts the Navy and Air force tied for first place

If we’re going on just kill stats, I think the modern day War on Terror kill count leader is unironically the Air Force, followed by, in no particular order, Navy and Army aviation, and then various Army and Marine ground units.

Navy also does

He's likely right because most soldiers are worth more than a Marine.

Almost a tie between Air Force and Navy, with a slight advantage going to Air Force for the sheer number of nukes and black projects.
AF:
>all ICBMs and nuclear bombers
>strike aircraft and conventional bombers
>all kinds of spooky stealth aircraft, possibly meme triangles
>laser and plasma weaponry development (MARAUDER)
>tons of satellites and spacecraft for ISR and other spooky stuff
>unacknowledged stealth drones
>all bases and assets would be targeted and destroyed in a nuclear war
Navy:
>all SLBMs
>carriers mean aircraft can strike anywhere in world given some time, unlike land-based airfields
>spooky stealth subs and drone subs
>laser and railgun development
>also has a ton of satellites
>even if all naval bases are wiped in in nuclear war, subs can pop up anywhere and launch missiles in retaliation

>tfw dogfights are a thing of the past
>tfw there is literally no reason to become a fixed wing aviator outside of providing CAS, which drones are quickly becoming priority for
glad I went infantry instead

Attached: 1526358873455.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Attached: Branch-Specific Nuclear Weapons Delivery.png (891x659, 1.04M)

>marines
>not eating crayons
lies

The Army.

We are deadly like the marines, but controlled like the Air Force and professional like the navy.

>I march 20km because I don't know its 12miles and it sounds moar badass.

Attached: 1508926716995.jpg (450x599, 24K)

Man I still remember training in those AF dorms before Disneyland got built behind them. I always laughed how one of the newer training flights was named "Predator" but got rebranded after the whole "innapropriate conduct" shit happened.

Attached: willy2.gif (270x300, 86K)

By most lethal do you mean has the biggest kill count or the potential for the biggest kill count? I’m not sure for the former condition but for the latter it is definitely the Navy.

No coast guard? If they stopped all imports into the US that could kill a lot of people, or if my poisoned/sabotaged imports.

Unironically this.

>coast guard

We're discussing branches of the military. Not some faggier version of the navy

Attached: 1525997858210.png (858x960, 613K)

>faggier verision of the navy
>implying its possible

The infantry.
Specifically the Marines' infantry.

No bulli! The Coast Guard does a lot of important work for this country.

>Neverserved

Obviously that picture was taken after chow time, but before story time and nap time.

ok. you have a point.

Is there any actual research into which branch has better infantry?

I'm a foreigner who's worked with both and in my opinion the 11Bs were better.

USAF

Attached: 1200px-Atomic_bombing_of_Japan.jpg (1200x712, 204K)

Well if you're talking pure K:D ratio then it's gotta be the air force.

Army = Navy > everyone else

Except that was the army fuckboi

Probably the Air Force due to all of the weaponized trannies who have been brainwashed by the j00s to fuck up America more once they are done with their service.

as an individual the marines on average

using all the cool guy equipment and nukes etc
Airforce

It just me or that Coastie Drill Sergeant seems lonely? Everyone else got their own recruit while that poor Coastie Drill Sergeant is sadly alone...

In todays day and age, its the AF. Sure its not as glamorous as rangers kicking in a door or muhreens jerking each other off to the sound of semper fi, but the AF is racking up kills everyday with RPAs while ground combat branches sit around waiting most of the time.

Who's more deadly then, and airplane or a ship?

The branches with nukes
Quit being a boot
BOOOOT
>muhreens jerking each other off to the sound of semper fi
nothing gets me softer than moto bullshit like that. I fucking hate the motards that say Semper Fi or Oohrah.
Real Muhreens say YUT

Kinda depends on what you want to kill and where.

Air Force and Navy have the deadliest weapons in our arsenal. No questions.

Attached: colonel_olds_f4_phantom.jpg (1753x1800, 361K)

Yall all are fags.
#1: Army. Overall the combined assets given to the U.S. Army probably have the most complete destructive power, and i the largest quantity.

#2: Navy. Combined sea and air assets of the Navy would put them second. Have immense and precise fires that could decimate infrastructure and fuck up anything on earth.

#3: Marines. They have a lot of the same MLRS and artullery units, pilots, etc as other vranches, but are smaller. Very professional but the overall size of the corp puts them lower.

#4: Air Force. This is entirely due to the fact that all other branches have their own air assets. Obviously you could be like "muh nukes", but in a real war they'd fall into 4th place. Still immensely important, but as far as lethality on a scale, they don't come near to the stopping power available to the other branches.

Attached: 多連装ロケットシステム_自走発射機M270008b_装備_167.jpg (250x193, 11K)

OPs question was who was the most lethal. You're moving goal posts.

Air Force and Navy are the most lethal because of the nukes and large ordinance like 500lb, 1000lb, 2000lb bombs, cluster munitions, MOABs, PGMs, ATGMs, cruise missiles, etc.

You're the fag here.

Attached: virgin-cola-in-a-major-brand-extension-branson-launched-virgin-cola-in-1994.jpg (400x300, 25K)

lol (laughing at loud) at this post

Attached: 38A18D25-27ED-4E9F-B827-DAA742C23F10.png (386x381, 96K)

At the end of the day, all of the U.S. Army will be more lethal than the air force or Navy. Unless ur gonna be a nigger and say "but navy just nukes the whole world and we all die >:D"

Fucking double nigger

Attached: 1525577001912.png (187x176, 50K)

It’s just the koolaid speaking

In terms of ordinance? Air Force. They’ve blown a lot of shit up. Best door kickers? Army.

Army. They actually know tactics, unlike muhreens.

Attached: muhrine_grug.png (502x446, 162K)

2 crayons have been deposited in your account

Air Force. Bombers, Nukes, they could end all life on the planet.

>Corp
>can't even spell his own branch name correct
checks out

Funny, you wouldn't say that to an actual Marine because you FUCKING KNOW HE'D FUCKING CHECK YOUR ASS BITCH.

Probably the USAF, simply because the air force operates all of America's land based nuclear weapons, the likes of which constitute the majority of our nuclear arsenal. The navy would be a close second, but in terms of which branch could do the most physical damage using everything they have, there's no question the air force controls the most fire power.

The only time Marines are dangerous is in groups of five or more. Nobody thinks you're tough with your 4 year enlistment 8 years ago and beer gut, Bobby.

LMAO, BUTTHURT ARMY FAGGOT

YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY NATIONS ON EARTH FEAR THE UNITED STATES? ITS NOT BECAUSE SOME FAGGOT ASS SAILOR OR AIRMEN HAS THE BUTTON TO THE NUKES.

ITS BECAUSE THEY KNOW IF THEY GO TO WAR WITH US. THE MARINES WILL FUCKING RAID THEIR CAPITAL CITY AND SLIT THE FUCKING THROAT OF EVERYONE IN CHARGE.

While the Air Force has 2 of the 3 nuclear options in our current military, it wasn't formed until 1947, 2 years after your pic.
That was the Army Air Corps.

there are about 31,000 USPS offices. 174,000 rounds of .357 is equivalent to about one .357 revolver for a security guard at each office.

See how easy it is to trigger the crayon eaters?

>Funny, you wouldn't say that to an actual Marine because you FUCKING KNOW HE'D FUCKING CHECK YOUR ASS BITCH.
the only marines ive ever encountered were actually pretty intelligent and nice fella's
granted this was at the academy in Den Helder or on events where the navy opens it vessels to the public, so not your average redneck muhreen

In my opinion it the USMC, with no gun, no plane, no tanks I'd wager the Marine to be more deadly because of the environment of the Marine Corps that attracts a certain type of person with a certain mindset.

And now I'm reminded of Reno 911, Garcia randomly meets his buddy from the Marines at a bar, they do the whole Oorah! thing, and once Garcia leaves it turns out he's there for a hookup with Dangle.

>I'd wager the Marine to be more deadly because of the environment of the Marine Corps that attracts a certain type of person with a certain mindset.
"Man that ad of a guy killing a lava monster with a sword was badass!"
youtube.com/watch?v=lDZ2fMHTvwk

Attached: Strip_Last_Jedi[1].jpg (1500x762, 440K)

Air Force

Attached: IMG_5949.jpg (300x197, 21K)

Holy fuck was that real? Hahahahaha

The reality is, marine corps is just army with older equipment and less opportunities to promote. No disrespect intended, just is what is is.

18 and older to post here

Attached: 1519794439554.png (296x258, 1K)

USAF

Much nukes, plus they are the primary reason for US ground forces having such a good track record, the US always has air superiority. If it weren't for them, ground forces would have been in the shit on countless occasions.

Yep.

1986: youtube.com/watch?v=CHe6dk-cDVk
1987: youtube.com/watch?v=LyYTK_hYeEo

>no coast guard
There's your problem

Attached: main-qimg-0c547668071a7d2da78f73f1fd400f06-c[1].jpg (700x750, 111K)

Hey Robin Olds i thought you were flying an F4 around in heaven.

>.357 SIG
>revolver

Take a deep breath. Maybe eat a crayon or two. You don't need to get angry that the Army is superior in literally every aspect besides standing around politicians

Hahahahahaha oh man thanks for the hearty lol

>I eat TWO kinds of crayon for bekfest!
fucking scrub, I met Marines who eat the whole rainbow of colors, without even the glue to wash it down, git gud fagget

To the enemy? Air Force.
To its own personnel? Navy.

>37983304
>Better than the only branch that actually protects mainland America and saves civilians

they are literally the best branch

That was the army faggot

Attached: 1526439450447.gif (320x240, 2.84M)

the guy behind it.

>tfw when law abiding 2a supporters aren't #1
did you actually green text a quote
you belong in Jow Forums with the other brainlets.

>MARAUDER

As of 1993 the project appeared to be in the early experimental stages. The weapon was able to produce doughnut-shaped rings of plasma and balls of lightning that exploded with devastating thermal and mechanical effects when hitting their target and produced pulse of electromagnetic radiation that could scramble electronics.[6] The project's initial success led to it becoming classified, and only a few references to MARAUDER appeared after 1993. No information about the fate of the project has been published after 1995.

You’ve been missing out marine!

Attached: E201ECDD-0AEE-4EBE-BF8C-A94893C30DC0.jpg (450x450, 63K)

that MRE looks delicious

What the fuck am i watching?

>he doesn't fly a helicopter into a hurricane

Attached: C0458B08-3B0E-4DDB-9D88-0B7ECB6ACB99-7659-00001415BF2E639B.jpg (480x373, 20K)

>Air Force
>shows picture of army
WEW the insecurity of airmen

How many times did the marines have to retake fallujah?

Am I the only one that can see a col. Olds biopic with Tom Hardy?

Attached: tom-hardy-stache-and-stubble-beard-style.jpg (640x800, 76K)

I don't know which one is the most lethal, but I feel like the Air Force has the most potential lethality, especially when you consider the collateral damage and the ease of being able to explain away while you blew up an elementary school by saying "Hey man, I just FLY the drone"

People telling Blackwater to eat shit because they're a bunch of fags

They only let that place fall back into enemy hands so they could shoot the place up again. You can only have your Marines shoot at paper targets so much before they need some real-world experience.

Navy is the largest by manpower and has the most non nuke destructive power.

I hope this is is supposed to be a parody.

It better be titled Blackman and Robin as a joint biopic about General James Jr. and Colonel Robin Olds

"the military" is limited to the branches of the unifoirmed services that are "armed forces" meaning that Department of energy does not count as "military"

coast guard does not work for department of defense, but is legally classified as the military under US federal law