What can i buy or make for around 50 dollars to kill these rabid ass cats that tear up my garden and kill my birds?

what can i buy or make for around 50 dollars to kill these rabid ass cats that tear up my garden and kill my birds?

Attached: newsEngin.18787025_Feral-cat.jpg (365x205, 28K)

Slingshot and a bag of ball bearings.

A bigger cat.

Attached: F578FAE5-A5D4-4675-A07B-DD8B7D2031CB.jpg (2048x1556, 438K)

Attached: scoped_pistol.jpg (960x708, 46K)

Red Ryder BBgun, just scare them or give em a welt on them.

fuck it, go all the way and import an anger pillow

Attached: ff3.jpg (800x450, 66K)

If you're willing to expand your budget a German shepherd or Doberman makes a nice sentry while also providing companionship.

Attached: c0a754665e74a95d8334265ea9fafbc4.jpg (236x354, 19K)

>owning birds

King faggot detected. Must ne raising them in between blowing fellow faggots.

Just shot a neighbor's little furry nigger a couple of days ago as he stood over my pond as my koi fishies were shitting themselves and screaming for help.

Got him in the lung with one of my custom made old fashion 5.5 real lead pellet with salt tip from my CZ 634.

havent seen the little shit in days that means hes probably dead in some shrubs.

Attached: cat thought it was hot shit.jpg (1136x743, 122K)

He might be a farmer with some chicken

i just slingshot one last night as hard as i could inna chest and had no penetration

yous a bitch

Attached: parrot_1479299c.jpg (460x288, 28K)

some second hand rifle, I'm sure some cheap 22lr rifle would do

yeah ive slingshotted these cats and thrown rocks at them to scare them away they literally wont learn

>rabid cats
>now have a rabid Doberman
That didn't happen

i live inna city
nah i am the only person on my side of town that puts a bird feeder up and doesnt spray my lawn with pesticide. but just in ten years ive seen the blue jays in my city cut in half because of all the hundreds of alley cats in every neighborhood

They learned you're a weakling

>That didn't happen

hahaha fuck you asshole.

that fleabag is dead and my neighbors kids probably balling their eyes out right about now.

feels good man

watch where you shoot + subsonic rounds

Set up some squirrel traps. My grandfather has them in his yard all the time.
Just think of it:
>not lethal, cat is trapped in a cage. No legal issues
>can probably kick the cages to instill fear in cats
>can bring the dumb shits to a shelter and get praised for being so upstanding or some shit

Uh huh

>implying you own outdoor birds

cats kill far more actual rats and mice than anything else and nobody complains about that, nor do they complain about the invasive species that is the house sparrow that kills even more birds than all the cats in the world combined.

they are always found on my roof or in my garden and i have neighbors surrounding me... it be pretty hard

I make 2 types of custom pellets, one with a .77 steel bb glued to the tip and a hollow point with dissolved salt on it...I keep those for gypsies and niggers...oh AND CATS

.177*

yeah but they also rip up my garden i spent HOURS putting together... and if i see a house sparrow attacking my bird feeder ill find a way to fix that problem then but right now i see blue orange and red feathers in my driveway, my amaranthis dug up and a dozen cats when i open my door, so im gonna put my attention in there.

I got neighbors all around too,opened the kitchen window real stealthy like, few seconds later, BAM, kittle flips and runs off like thunder. just dont give a shit about neighbors.

its better if they see so they keep their fucking felines locked at home and not running all over other people's property.

yeah no shelters around me take cats or do free euths because of the overwhelming number of cats... id basically have to relocate them to the country to reek their havoc there .

I'd say go for it. That, or attempt to sell them to people. Best to make profit off a bad situation, right?

i live around old wypipo that think that pot and guns are the devil i will literally get the cops called on me as soon as it happends.

let em call cops on you, had that happen I denied everything they couldnt prove jack shit.

I told them yáll got trolld by spiteful neighbors of mine, it works

You are probably using a shit slingshot. Make your own, from a treefork and some self-cut Theraband Gold rubberbands, doubled up, tapered, extra length for butterfly shooting style, light pouch with 3/8 inch lead pellets. You WILL get plenty of penetration. Ask on slingshotforum.com

Anti freeze in a bowl used be a good solution, but supposedly most manufacturers of newer stuff made it not so tasty to animals anymore.
Set up some high strength fishing line snare traps in several well travelled choke points. Put bait on both sides so as to lure them through the snare. It will tighten around their necks, and they'll strangle themselves trying to escape.

i have a 17 y o cat who isnt dying any time soon so traps arent ideal but ill check it out

Can a tuna as bait, and a shotgun.

I'm not religious but I do believe a cat is worth putting down yourself. No poisoning or traps. Bait them and shoot in head.