Alright, so i've heard from some Jow Forums hates GT. Why is this?

Alright, so i've heard from some Jow Forums hates GT. Why is this?

Attached: entitledasshole.png (1083x697, 730K)

We do? Ive seen some distaste that hes apparently catering to a more "normie" audience in his last few vids, but I dont think anyone is hugely bothered by it, at least not enough to unsub.

I wonder why
SksWithDragonDildoBayonetShovedUpMyAss.jpg

Most don't. Of course, most of Jow Forums doesn't give a damn about him. Or any guntuber, really.

Kikes on jewtube. Who woulda thought

Literally who?

im not sure lmao, my friend showed me a thread of everyone just slinging so much shit about him. something something 'he got famous and dtiched his wife for some whore' something something 'onions boy lucas' etc.

Jow Forums got mad mostly because airsofters started clogging up his comments section. Besides that no one really cares about guntubers

His wife used to run a YouTube, it was lame and failed.
He put up pics on Instagram of him with some splitass that wasn't his wife
Hes associated with Lucas Botkin.

Those are the facts, the memes are that his wife was a loon and he left her to shack up with Instagram hoe, taking the kids with him. Whether that's true is up to you.
The meme is also that Lucas is a skeletal tryhard faggot from a literal Mormon cult family that desperately seeks validation from GT, but that doesn't really count as a meme when its so obviously true.

>The meme is also that Lucas is a skeletal tryhard faggot from a literal Mormon cult family that desperately seeks validation from GT

my sides

Jow Forums hates about everyone on the Youtube space.

He used to post on ARG and then became a successful jewtuber, so all those basement dwelling, trap worshipping, losers are mad. Can’t really blame them, since they’re all severely autistic fetal alcohol babies tho (:

I mean as far as Minecraft mods go, GregTech is some really tedious bullshit, I don't see why antibody wouldn't hate it

GTs okay. His videos are lackluster because he just reviews equipment and is obviously bias to his jew overlords.
He was supposed to do someone drill videos but he "can't because higher ups" despite other soldiers doing an assload of them all over youtube.

He's been doing more drill videos. If you contact him he's usually pretty cool and receptive to ideas. I think he's trying to toe the line and not get fucked like some military youtubers have.

ex: that one dude who got ART-15'd

I've talked to him a few times. He pals around with Lucas, the Ronin Asians, and a few others.
He seems receptive to ideas but I'm not sure how sure how tied up he is.
At least he's leagues better than nutnfancy and MAC.

gt's fine and drops real knowledge. and you know he owns at least one anime body pillow.

t. GT

Attached: 1526753748516.png (1334x750, 903K)

Attached: 1526930950535.jpg (524x492, 60K)

>I think he's trying to toe the line and not get fucked like some military youtubers have.
That would make sense, the Military is super uptight about youtubers and social media.

>ART-15
wait what happened

I love how so many people here used to love him, but now they follow the stream as if he never existed or was always bad.

I like Mike.

Hard to hate the guy and his channel. His videos have good production value and he drops some good knowledge backed up with some actual experiences. He's also honest about when he's been given a product to look at.

Garand thumb pls. Also I like the basement and tendies jokes peppered in the videos.

> He's also honest about when he's been given a product to look at.
No he's not. He's biased and it's obvious. He will praise something that's good but he holds his tongue if there's something bad to say about it.

He’s a nazi that said Zimbabwe would be better off as Rhodesia

Pretty sure history has determined that a fact.

He still posts.

I don't even know what GT is. Gran Tourismo? The video game I played on PS2?

You're not even on my radar, Son.

Cherry Operator

>facts is racist

Giant turboautism

He sold out and his content is the same shit. Format and jokes never changed. I unsubscribed months ago.

He's a massive soiboy lanket.
And all he does is fucking gun infomercials! Every one of his videos is SHILL, SHILL, SHILL, BUY THIS SHIT, BUY MY AMMO, BUY MY T-SHIRTS, USE MY CODES garbage.
Seriously, he's the uglier, lankier gun version of Billy Mays.

(oh, and the memes he uses are fucking cringeworthy).

>he saved my screenshot
Nice
His videos are fairly boring. I prefer a channel that isn’t afraid to shit on something or say one product is objectively better than the other (James Yeager without the faggotry)

This retard thinks if he had an increasingly popular youtube channel, he would decline offers of companies sending him free shit to review, and instead buy it himself. Hah.

Attached: Screenshot_20180125-081335.png (1080x1920, 1020K)

i dont know who this is but he has a very punchable australian looking face

delet this

Attached: delet this.png (684x654, 411K)

No Nikita

because he always makes threads about himself

Honestly people are jealous and hate him because he used to be more relatable and talk to us more but as he becomes more successful and gets connected with more gun companies he has to focus on that more than spending hours on a Mongolian throat singing appreciation board.

Also know he has a very busy life right now and thus some of his videos are more rinse and repeat with gun reviews. Soon he will have time for some more interesting and unique videos.

Yes some of the jokes are dated but you have to look at his greater audience, they love that shit.

Also on the family note, people change and nothing is set in stone. How many of you retards live perfect lives where nothing bad happens. If you hate him at least respect him to give GT some privacy and not gossip like a bunch of women.

Attached: Screenshot_20180516-184033~2.png (1775x753, 1.48M)

it literally would tho.

>How many of you retards live perfect lives where nothing bad happens
Are we supposed to feel guilty about practicing good judgement and making wise decisions? We aren't impressed with glamour compilations that serve as little more than an advertisement for whatever drill/course you happen to be shilling

I like him, he’s handsome too.

fuck off mike

How the hell could someone not like garand thumb? He is a likable charismatic dood. God the gun community is full if so many introverted retards that want everyone to hide like them until the end of the world when they all inevitably end up getting shit on.

>Niggers are people
This meme needs to end.

Attached: GT bear.png (898x521, 32K)

Attached: 26904606_733070203558601_5354357305036450959_n.jpg (646x656, 45K)

>He put up pics on Instagram of him with some splitass that wasn't his wife
Wheres some pics of this new hoe??

They' lied to you senpai
Everything is fine
A OK

Attached: image.jpg (309x506, 62K)

Why do you act like Jow Forums is some kind of hive mind? who gives a fucking piss.