This is Davy

Say something nice about him

Attached: 6DavyCrockettBomb.jpg (800x450, 180K)

Davy is the best bad idea we've ever had.

>that's not a KNOIFE

Now that it's Cold War 2: Electric Boogaloo, we need more great bad ideas

Attached: DRUS04-28-10-2.jpg (400x301, 53K)

2 Cyoot Nook!!!

Attached: 5B0769EF-5FFB-4CD7-9303-9903B2EB59BE-12637-0000116EF524BE10.jpg (1024x768, 239K)

The blast was lethal (when I say blast I mean the radiation released by the blast) farther than the weapons maximum effective range, so you had to fire and then run or drive the fuck away

Davy make Big Boom.

Fuck Davy. I want me some of that fat assed atomic Annie.

Attached: 300px-VWM240mmAtomicAnnie01.jpg (300x225, 22K)

1. Get a Humvee
2. Mount 1 on the back
3. Load as many as the thing can carry
4. Nuclear driveby

It was designed for this.

It'll take out that chink tank

The radiation kill zone was roughly 1/4 mile from the detonation point, it would still put out radiation to the limit of the blast wave impact area but not lethal levels.

Put a rocket on it.

He's the king of the wild frontier

You never thought that sounded really fucking stupid? Like some urban myth that you'd better look up before you repeated it? Because if you had, you wouldn't look so fucking stupid. But better to be yourself I guess...

The Davy Crockett system had two different launchers. The one shown here is the short ranged one, the other one has twice the range. It also had two different warhead,s the other one having just half the yield of this one. So what you see here is by far the worst possible scenario.

Attached: fixa slussen.gif (1442x968, 466K)

>OP blown the fuck out

It's actually real?

Attached: Do.jpg (1024x768, 103K)

It was made during the cold war and it was going to be used in east Europe if the soviets tried to start a war. The US was going to make a nuclear 'iron curtain' to slow them down. They wouldn't see it coming either, these things are made to be carried by infantrymen and fired in the field. At the time the soviets would be watching for missile trucks or bombers they would be completely invisible.

shit’s mad fucked yo

Strategically projecting tons of fuck you.
If only that one West German politician had his dream come true of having these become an integral part of German brigades.

The shells make good point defence out to about 50km out of an automatic weapon system with at least 1.6 km/s muzzle velocity.

Attached: Laser boom support strut 3.png (1366x729, 733K)

Stopped stalin.

kek

is he still in the navy and probably will be for life?

this could have stooped the soviets at the Red curtain.

Attached: 1524773873624.png (1280x720, 1.63M)

Hey Davy! When can we make you physics package accommodate a 1-5Mt yield?

Attached: Nuke 3.webm (484x360, 2.91M)

I got a great bad idea; Small nuclear grenades.
Think of the potential!

Only for the short range one, and if the wind was blowing towards you.
Invest in radiation suits or always check the wind if you plan to fire one, and have one somehow.

You’re a big shell.