Best rail mounted Iron Sights under $30? I need some suggestions

Best rail mounted Iron Sights under $30? I need some suggestions

Attached: 81nzZiUdJNL._SX466_.jpg (466x341, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

groundzeroprecision.com/collections/ar-15-blem/products/trinity-force-ultra-light-polymer-pop-up-buis-set-black-closeout?variant=47987475412
military.com/kitup/2012/07/back-up-iron-sight-drop-test.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

$30 limits your options a lot. a fixed sight set will be cheaper and have less moving parts (read: parts that can break) so keep an eye out for those.
buying used will also help stretch your budget.
good sights (irons or optic) is wirth the money, spend a little more and get something thats reliable.

>Best rail mounted Iron Sights under $30? I need some suggestions

Save yourself some money and get something that was actually designed to be put on a working firearm as opposed to an airsoft toy.

The bare minimum you should get is the polymer magpul mbuis. If you cannot manage that, consider unfucking your life because you cannot seem to afford basic firearms accessories.

>The bare minimum you should get is the polymer magpul mbuis. If you cannot manage that, consider unfucking your life because you cannot seem to afford basic firearms accessories.
This.

There are no sub-$30 iron sights that aren't a total waste of money. Save up, buy an MBUS set, which is regarded as the bare minimum of what qualifies as a usable product. If you don't learn to stop buying cheap bullshit and develop some self-control and save for something worthwhile you will never progress in life.

I bought $14 cheap chinese flip up sights for my AR15 and they're fine.

>and they're fine.
Because your gun sits in the closet most of the time and you shoot 40 rounds a year. Strongly doubt youre checking for zero to begin with.

Green blob outdoors flip iron sights are not bad and around that $30 price point.

I have these same chinkshit irons from amazon and they're fine. I shoot a lot too and they hold zero. The other tards ITT who tell you to buy $100+ irons are suckers and have been duped. We aren't talking about shitty $40 Barska scopes here. Cheap irons are fine because they're...iron sights.

Get the UTG Pro steel flip ups.
Cheaper than Fagpul, and much sturdier.
Ive put them on 3 builds as both primary and backup sights and have dropped the rifle onto them while open and nothing happened.

I have heard that they are commonly out of spec... I got some cheep no name ones of ebay for $25, the metal started to grind off the first time I popped them up, but they are buis, and I have a magnified optic on there, so i really dont care... also no point in the $100 ones, sig had tritium ones for $50, but I am boycotting them. you can supposedly find bring back milspec ones used for $40

>I shoot a lot too
Yeah, I bet you go through 10 mags a year brah.

Post your rifle.

None of the ones Ive used have been out of spec.
What did you hear?
UTG Pro is literally better in everyway compared to Fagpul tho.
>cheaper
>higher quality
>not a meme
They are now 100% made in USA and have been for almost 10 years.

>povertyfags bragging about buying $30 shitheaps because they're too fucking broke for an actual $60-$90 BUIS
Perhaps shooting isn't the hobby for you if $30-$60 makes or breaks a purchase for you, especially for something as critical as sights. How sad!

Attached: zzz.jpg (1020x1154, 214K)

This, don't be a trailer dwelling nigger who always settles for the cheapest option and then bullshits about how it's just fine and/or just as good as actual proven product

>blasdic iz bedur den steel
Fuck off faggot.
Go suck off fagpul ceo for your 100 dollar piece of plastic thats literally worth 50 cents.

>thinks MBUS are $100
are you dumb?

>The bare minimum you should get is the polymer magpul mbuis

This.

I'd add that the MBUS are legitimately good and have some features lacking in more expensive sights (low light rear aperture, can be folded with low light aperture 'selected')

Downside is they're kinda bulky and they're polymer.

Upside is they're polymer so they won't bend they'll just break.

No, he's worse. He's poor.
Windage adjustment is also absolute AIDS.

>Windage adjustment is also absolute AIDS.

True, I'd forgotten about that since you really only fuck with it once. If you're dialing windage on your MBUS for an 800m shot (or any shot really) then you're a special kind of broke autist.

Just get some stolen muhreen 600m troy buis for $30-80 off ebay.

Attached: s-l400.jpg (380x400, 18K)

DD fixed A1.5 are the best "cheap" irons for the money, they are sturdy as fuck

troys fixed are great too and a little cheaper

>Best rail mounted Iron Sights under $30? I need some suggestions
groundzeroprecision.com/collections/ar-15-blem/products/trinity-force-ultra-light-polymer-pop-up-buis-set-black-closeout?variant=47987475412

kys goat fag
I've been using el cheapo utg flip ups that have been 100%.
Iron sights are pretty much just for aesthetics anyway, modern optics, even the cheaper brands like primary arms, holosun, vortex are incredibly reliable and more durable than those made twenty years ago where irons were more useful.
Name a single situation where the average civilian will need to resort to their backup irons.

Attached: 1527786957965.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

Just use your wife's tits as a sight there free and fun while not shooting

Attached: gunman.jpg (315x342, 17K)

You have a budget red dot, I bet. :^

>hes poor
Not really poor monetarily wise.
Im billionaire status at gunsmithing and probably knew more about international milspec at the age of 8 than you have in your entire life, plus my professional training on top of that.
>just like a durty turk who thinks expensive gear will make him good
Kek, go back to /arg/ namefaggot.

I use a PA prism scope with a truglo mini red dot on top.

>Troy
No thanks, I dont like giving money to the ATF.

I hope this is bait

(You)
>I hope this is bait
My post was literally about cheapo optics that are good.

Attached: sLe13h3.jpg (1224x1445, 195K)

What's the verdict on Aero iron sights or those Robert RTG diopters?
I want some hooded metal HK style sights but don't want to give Troy money.

Attached: aprh100703-flip-up-sights-1.jpg (546x342, 24K)

Post it so we can all laugh at you

[SCREAMS IN KAC]

give troy money

What about 45 degree BUIS?

Why?

because they make a good product for a reasonable price. you can hate on them for politics but that doesnt change the fact what they sell is great.

You overpayed.
Could have gotten them for $4.65

Their BUIS is actually rather outdated and way too pricey for what you get. They don't hold up well to impacts, they're big, and they're heavy. For the same price you can get an MBUS Pro set that's better in every way.

What's the best cheap Red dot sight? The cheapest thing I could find that didn't seem like total shit was the Sig Sauer Romeo5.

Attached: le red dot.jpg (1327x1500, 233K)

Literally a re-skinned holosun.

Chinkshit but surprisingly decent chinkshit. The Vortex Sparc can also be had in that range.

>The Vortex Sparc can also be had in that range.
Wtf, the Cheapest I see Sparc's are still around 180.

Is Holosun the perfect "Not complete shit" brand for red dots?

>vortex are incredibly reliable
>need to resort to their backup irons

I drive over two hours to visit son over Memorial weekend. Range day planed, I always carry extra batteries. 100 rounds later Vortex goes to shit. Dot starts bouncing around, FUCK (only had about 600 rounds on it) Switch to MBUS, Sent the site back and now looking for better irons in case this shit happens again. Always have a backup plan

>Is Holosun the perfect "Not complete shit" brand for red dots?
Yes.

Yeah its in a sweet spot for cost to functionality

Attached: 20180611_141658.jpg (3264x1836, 1.19M)

Oh look at the aggressive fag who just discovered his penor. Post Deez nigga

Careful though, the ching chongs started faking these as well.

Cheapest option that will hold zero is the Bushnell trs25 but definitely go for something nicer if you can

what the fuck don't even recommend that piece of shit, the dot isn't bright enough to see it on a sunny day and the batter life is literally like 24 hours, but after 12 it will be too dim to use.

the thing is fucking worthless for anything but plinking on a range, nice iron sights (hopefully tritium backlit fiber optic) would be waay better than that POS.

don't stick one on the rifle you grab when you hear a bump in the night, that's for sure

Don't forget to turn it on before engaging that dark figure in the night!

Oh, and it fogs up like crazy if it's humid. Going from inside to outside would make the thing completely worthless for a while on a humid day or night.

possibly worn out

>hating on mbus
>when they are literally tougher than metal buis

military.com/kitup/2012/07/back-up-iron-sight-drop-test.html

if you spend $30 on iron sights you will most likely be getting Chinese tier crap, this goes also for scopes as well

Agreed, my buddy had one and it was horrible.

I think I might guy get the Sig because it's a Holosun for ~120.

Although I don't think any of the microdot Holosun sights are anti-fog. I know all of the Vortex stuff is Nitrogen filled for dealing with fog.

The rail mount where the end of the screw goes into broke off of my green blob rear sight. Had like a hundred rounds on it. I took them off for some reason and it just fell off as I put them back on.
I would just get MBUS. In fact, some torture tests I’ve seen put mbus as more durable than a lot of aluminum sights, even Troys

RTG diopers are good to go. A little too low for an AR though

Attached: F569FE12-1BF0-4B2A-802F-7D863FF6B4C2.jpg (2048x1537, 512K)

Do they get in the way of reflex sights or do they lower 1/3 co-witness decently with common sight heights and mounts?

Exactly why i recommended buying something nicer if possible. It's far from the best but you could do a lot worse.

Troy gives money to the ATF?

Also, technically don't all FFL holders give money to the ATF?