Forgotten Weapons: Republic Arms RAP-401: Compact South African Steel

new video youtube.com/watch?v=68r9IX6_25o

Attached: perfect farm defence weapon.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

I wonder if they had any of those Black Mamba pistols in the collections he was visiting. It's from Rhodesia, but I could see one plausibly making its way across the border.

It's supposed to be a real piece of shit made of soft steel.

>Forgotten Weapons

Oh that faggot croaky-voiced cuck that denies white genocide in SA? Unsubscribe and leave Jow Forums you fucking redditor.

Attached: 1520669898032.gif (480x270, 1.9M)

nutnIDF strikes again!

I hope he covers those too. I'm really can't wait to see the South Africa videos. I heard they made all sorts of cool stuff down there.

There's a lot of just fucking weird and inventive stuff from there, yeah, things you couldn't just Google and hope to find articles on, much less pictures, that's why I was really hyped about him going to South African museums and collections.

There's some of the more well known stuff, but there's probably all kinds of junk that's never been showed off to the world.

Why did you post this here Ian?

Attached: 1493846036798.gif (260x320, 1.97M)

Hey Ian, you commie scumbag, go shill your shit channel on plebbit's r/LiberalGunOwners since that's where you post.

PS: Eat a bag of dicks and hope your buttbuddy gives you HIV.

You know that anyone who actually cares to watch his content probably knows about it, right?

You can stop posting this stuff. He uploads a new video every day.

wow that's not nice

You sound like you suck dicks for a living.

is nutn really an idf shill?

Didn't LifeSizePotato make a video on one?
He also called it a piece of shit.

Anyone else see the NS-2000 in his preview video for SA? I can't fucking wait.

Attached: Neostead.jpg (600x243, 39K)

Why do people hate Ian now? What video did he denounce the stuff going on in South Africa?

>people
>just some triggered Jow Forums autist

Jow Forumstards aren't people

no video but there is an image floating around of him replying to a comment about the white genocide in south africa and said that you shouldnt get you news from the basement or something like that

A friendly reminder: If any of you are going to post any retarded comments on White Rhodesia or "muh phoney white genocide in South Africa" you will be blocked by ForgottenWeapons.

Racists not welcome on the Youtube gun community!

based. I bet Karl made him do it.

based?

Yeah. And they really are complete pieces of shit.
I mean I guess that's what Rhodesia had to offer at the time, but I would have gone for a revolver with blackpowder cartridges, due to the bad metallurgy.
It'd be fucking primitive, but it would be a sidearm that you could make work.

There's like, one guy trying to brute force a meme really hard.

Maybe he's sick of Rhodieboos and Ethnonationalists sperging out in his comment sections.

I’m more interested in some of the other pistols, there’s a saffer pistol that works like an old Roth-Steyr

I love Ian memes

Attached: 1527995493005.png (884x863, 626K)

commie fuck

*spit*

swallowing Ian's spit

hes sick of the the polight fart sucking subs he wants banter, but not witty banter.