They Work

Since I can own one legally where I am, I thought I'd get one of the "smart switches" off Wish. Had a slight fitting issue and had to take a Dremel to it but can't complain for $28. Only put 100 rounds through it so far but so far it does what it's supposed to.

Attached: IMG_20180611_222645.jpg (2830x2948, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

voanews.com/a/armed-groups-impose-gun-law-in-eastern-drc/1715988.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit they actually work?

Ive heard a few folks say they need just slight modification.

Where do you live

>Where do you live

Gotta be Switzerland, Czech republic, or South Africa.

>posting federally illegal things you did to your gun on Jow Forums
delete this and stop being stupid.

>not reading the first fucking sentence of a post
delete this and stop being stupid

Attached: Screenshot_20180611-195130.png (749x42, 8K)

Are you retarded? OP said that it's legal in his country.

Stick it on a glawck 20 for shits and giggles

Really there isn't much to it, but yeah it works fine. Just needed some Dremel tlc.

I live in the DRC.

Still illegal

>I live in the DRC

what
Do you seriously live in the Congo

What is it?

Full auto Glock, and OP is likely ATF.

Fuck off, retard.

Yes, I'm very privilege.

I don’t believe you, time stamp with full fun Glock

18 would be funnier
Also I think this is the first time in my life I've ever advocated for something 18 or over

Post a video

Even if I took a vid, I would have to convert it to webm to post here and that's a pain in the ass.

You can see here where I fucked up with the Dremel and hit the visible area. Not really worried about it though.

Attached: IMG_20180612_003540.jpg (4008x3894, 1.12M)

Just put it on YouTube. Damn, Mbeke.

My name is Biyombo. Internet cafe has YouTube blocked.

Wow you really are from DRC. Post it to Streamable or something. Come on buddy, most of us Americans will never see this particular bit of Chinesium in action.

Attached: 1486644576972.webm (1280x720, 2.25M)

>Wow you really are from DRC.
Of course.

>Post it to Streamable or something.
Main problem is that I didn't take a vid when I was out shooting and I can't exactly make one now.

While it is fun, it's pretty novelty as it is uncontrollable as fuck and serves no real purpose. I don't have any extendo clips either.

BONGO BONGO BONGO, I DON'T WANNA LEAVE THE CONGO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: oof.jpg (800x450, 64K)

>Since I can own one legally where I am
>DRC
Full auto guns are legal in the DRC? Just in general?

>Average African shithole
>Having any real law or structure

voanews.com/a/armed-groups-impose-gun-law-in-eastern-drc/1715988.html

Oops, meant to give an article summary.

>People who have fled from the Democratic Republic of Congo's eastern conflict zone say the armed groups that control their villages have imposed a new rule: each family must buy a firearm from the local armed group, or face unpleasant consequences.

>Vuleta said he was harassed when he went back to his village. The armed men controlling the area told him that because he had a field, he must have a gun, and if he did not obtain a gun he must leave.

>According to camp president Bonane, there was a third option, but it amounted to slave labor.

>As of April, said Bonane, you could buy an AK-47 assault rifle in these districts for just $25 or $30.

>Politicians and some army officers were supplying these weapons, he said, but he and many others refused to arm themselves because they feared being mistaken for rebel fighters.

Put it on a Glock 43

>Live free or die
>No I mean it

the 42 and 43 uses different back plates than other glocks, so this probably won't work right.

Put it on a trash can

BINGO BANGO BONGO I WANNA LIVE IN THE CONGO

So OP how accurate is Far Cry 2 to African life

>AKs for $30
How much does land cost in DRC and can I bring weapons I already own?

More Congo guns

GTFO you glow in the dark ATF faggot

So is it worth it for shits and giggles? Ive always wanted to try a machine pistol.
Does it work on any gen glock?

Stop it your retardation's hurting me

BONGOBONGO EBOLA IN THE CONGO

BUt on a serious note, have you noticed any serious ebola/disease outbreaks in the congo OP? Ive never talked to somebody legit from the congo and have always wanted to ask. I think thats a cool part of the world

Are you retarded?
>because it’s legal where I live
>I live in the DRC
>yes I really live in the DRC
Nigger he isn’t American and the ATF has no power in fucking Africa. Ksg yourself.

It really is summer isnt it