I just bought a home. All the exterior walls are concrete block, about 8” thick...

I just bought a home. All the exterior walls are concrete block, about 8” thick. I don’t know if they are filled with mortar or hollow.

What kind of protection can my walls provide in a firefight with a Cadillac full of my local outstanding Americans or the local office of Anal Tear Fisters? What can I do to make my house more Jow Forums?

Attached: image.jpg (800x535, 267K)

area denial with herf emitters around the entire perimeter, concentrated at entry points
this will help until they cut your power

>cinderblock home

If it's not rebar reinforced and filled with concrete then you fucked up big time.

better than a wood house

kill me

>not rebar reinforced and filled with concrete
unless op is in a 3rd world country, i don't see how it could have been built to any code without reinforcements of some kind

I can tell you what I did... 1/2 inch thick steel plate 3 foot tall and 6 foot long, made a track for them to slide in under all of my windows to use for cover,making my windows all effectively bulletproof portholes. When shtf spend all day making sandbags and go about 3 deep on all your walls. You're in good shape for fire protection because they would need to get a mollie in your window or something to set the place ablaze.

Holy fuck, OP. Does your house actually look like pic related? Absolutely hideous.

Build a fenced wrap around porch using wonderboard and rebar and sand filled cinderblocks. Get hurricane shutters.

Only houses in 3rd world shitholes are made using CMU. Neck yourself.

I think his house is pretty cute desu

Do you really think I would dox myself by posting a picture of my actual home on Jow Forums? It’s stucco over cmus.

> I don’t live in a desert state

Attached: image.jpg (500x375, 139K)

Not him or op, but in VA there is no actual code. Coming from CA where there are codes up the ass, VA is like a 3rd world country when they build houses. All the non brick houses with panels are literally plywood structure, tarp, then plastic panels nailed on. They dont even bury pipes and wires deeper than 6 inches which makes zero sense since it floods all the fucking time. No wonder they get so damaged from storms and hurricanes, their houses are not up to any code. Fun fact all the doors are more narrow than in CA. Which is odd because VA has fatter people than in CA. Also when i bought my house, they dont legally have to provide the blueprints and the city stores them for only 3 years. When i bought the house they dont give the keys. You have to come with a locksmith to open the door and change out the locks on your own dime.

I’m gonna fuck your house in the ass

> - t. ATF agent

Virginia resident here, it's also fuck easy to do stuff on your own property. You can dig a bunker in ur backyard with no permits lol

Line the interior walls with sandbags

>I think his house is pretty cute desu
How?

>Do you really think I would dox myself by posting a picture of my actual home on Jow Forums?
I've seen it happen multiple times.

To make your home as Jow Forums as possible, give to your parents to live in, move into a guest room and brood on Jow Forums all day when they make you pick up after yourself.

Attached: image.jpg (480x480, 197K)

100% not true at all.

I tried to build a fence around my property, and 6 feet of the back end property has to be accessible for city workers to drive through to my neighbors property. Same with the front end for the drainage.

Also in a current lawsuit with my backyard neighbor because after i found the property line(which doesnt match the blueprints), i own 20 yds into his property. I told him to move his shed and that i was gonna clear the area and level it so i can put my fence since its my property. Then he shot from his rifle at my house and shattered my sliding door which cost 900 bucks. Luckily my wife wasnt sitting at the table eating lunch because she would have been killed. The bullet lodged into my fireplace. Cops came and they gave him a warning since it was an "accidental" discharge. I didnt actually see him shoot the rifle, but i knew he had one and my rear sliding door is in direct line of sight of his rear sliding door. Its not like i wasnt friendly or anything about the whole situation in the beginning. He was just like, this has been my property for 10 years. He had a shitty shed and broken lawn mower with garbage just sitting there for years. I sent my lawyer to give him the paperwork and he tore it up. So i have to take him to court.

I mean ya its shitty that hes losing what he assumed was his property. But its my land that i pay for, and thats 20 yards of extra land for my fence. I gotta get all this settled before i build it because thats extra materials i need.

nice pasta faggot

This isnt pasta you retard. Just because its a wall of text doesnt mean its pasta summerfag. Try googling it to see if its pasta retard.

All pasta has to start somewhere, user is prophetic.

Attached: image.jpg (800x533, 149K)