My car needs some help

Hey there /o/, I got a car that has some issues. Most of it has to do with rust, like pic related. I can't let the rust progress, or else it'll get to where the door seals against the frame, and that's when I'd have real problems. I was thinking of just prying the rust off, sanding off what's left, then put a couple coats of rustoleum on, and bondo on top of that. Or is there a better solution?

More pics incoming

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4vusY2-rkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Down the hall to the right lad

While your here, want to hear about a good truck gun?

Just realized gents, pardon me

This is Jow Forums here boy, you best be posting your toes in the next picture you take.

Wrong board, but I would suggest getting gun lube and rubbing it on your dick and then rubbing your dick on the rust for a couple hours. It is how we here at Jow Forums deal with rust and I imagine it will also work for cars

what kind of truck gun do you own OP?

kek'd
but seriously foot fags will hang on the day of the rope.

cut if all off and weld new arches. rust is cancer.
that being said, it depends on what kind of expectations you have for the car. if its old already, i guess your plan sounds fine.

Sandblast and pray that's the extent of the rust.

Godspeed you lost /o/tard.

This is Jow Forums but we're a progresive board so we'll help. If it's surface rust, sand and repaint it. If it's deeper than that you'll need a new panel.

Ugh /o/ is a homie board so ill help out. Sand, grind or remove all the rust. If its light enough spray paint it with rust remover primer. Ide suggest navel jelly also but this will not fix extensive rust. If structural you will need to cut and weld in new metal

Scare the rust off with a small display of your potential. Remind your car that it could become your next target parked on the range.

Attached: sofuckinghip.jpg (1800x992, 465K)

that's a lot of fun allowed to a fudd

True. Probably mag-dumped and then mumbled '-ruin the meat..' under his breath.

Bubble rust means it's through and needs to be cut out completely. It'll never stop and will literally come back nearly instantly even if you grind it down until it looks shiny.

Cut it out completely and replace.

t. that guy who was talking about cutting his roof off to repair rust in the most work done thread.

WANT
WHERE DO I FIND THIS
SOMEBODY COME AND TAKE A LOOK AT MY REQUEST

its a saiga 12ga pistol.

Attached: cc753471f900038d5456fa241d3c8360.jpg (3291x2487, 993K)

Not OP, but shoot!

I was thinking an MCX SBR/pistol rattler in a bag that'd be with me in my house and when I leave for work I'd keep it in the car.

Did you try shooting off the rust?

Shoot the rust off, then coat the edges with cosmoline

The only real answer

>not driving through the Jow Forumsarwash where you're whole care is sprayed in cosmoline

>car covered in thick layer of cosmo
>water and soap sprayed on the car doesnt do anything
>the spinning brushes get caught on the thick gelatinous coating and stop moving
>smoke pours out of the machines as an alarm goes off

>not using milsurp bayonets as wipers
Car is fine, just use nugget blade to wipe off excess cosmo off of windshield.

Why use an MCX when you can build any el cheapo AR just to be your dirty, shitty truck gun

Have you tried shooting it?

>hurr, should I bubba my car?

It's a historical artifact, leave it alone.

Beat me to it

Better have sbr paperwork for that foregrip

That kind of rust I would grind it off and paint it. For rust holes (Specifically beneath door panels) my father and I would grind off the rust then fill the hole with expanding foam. Once it's dry cut out enough to apply a proper amount of body filler and then sand & paint. I couldn't tell you if this is a smart move since most of the vehicles we've done it to were so far gone it was a last ditch effort to keep them together.

youtube.com/watch?v=n4vusY2-rkQ

OP has probably fucked off already, but for anyone else with similar rust problems.