Should I get one

Oh great Firearm "Experts" of /k. Should I get a Remington Model 10 and turn it into it's true Trench Gun form?

Attached: model10a.jpg (604x218, 45K)

If you're specifically going for a trench gun, why not go with an 1897?
I know model 10s were issued too. But in much fewer numbers, and not with the same loadout.

I'm in the boat of, if I could any 'trench gun' type I'll get it. Model 10, 1897, Model 12. I don't care.

no. that guns gone decades without some asshole hacking down the barrel. then along comes bubba who wants a trench gun. once hes got his trench gun he gets bored of it quickly. leave the gun for someone who appreciates it.

you are on the same level as nerds who turn functional broomhandles into non firing han solos blaster.

And you sound like the same dipshit who reee's at people doing whatever the hell they want with a Moist Nugget 'cus "Muh historical signifance".

>ask question
>someone answers
>HOW FUCKING DARE YOU

This
Trench guns give me a boner, and are the entire reason I bought 2 1897s. Both of them have made it over 100 years with a full 30" barrel though, and I'm not about to come in and be the cunt that cuts them up.

>Bubba doesn't like people disagreeing with his opinion

>want thing because historically significant
>someone says dont ruin the historically significant gun
>REEEEE I do what I want!
Get one with an already cut barrel, or with a fucked up barrel that needs to be cut to function.

>spout autistic inane dribel
>get called on it
>HOW FUCKING DARE YOU

You asked for an opinion on if you should do something.
He said no.
Shut the fuck up and move on.

Model 12 is probably my favorite of the 3 in terms of shooting. The slamfire ability is just the best thing about those oldies

Attached: 15288392828271645895256.jpg (1836x3264, 2.28M)

>your fathers Ithaca 37 was a ‘84
I was so close user

He's right. If you really want to ruin a shotgun get one of the new ones now that they have a 50% discount up.

Honestly, with the import laws the way they are people have a point with the Mosin
So STFU because you clearly don't understand that things can increase in value overtime, you fucking illiterate bitchbox

This thread descended into autism real fast. But that is to be expected on /K

Isn't that like 10 years too late?

What state you in? If VA, I got a winchester model 12 trench conversion that takes 3in shells, bluing is 99%, and its the takedown model, I would be willing to sell you for 500 bucks.

you're all terrible people that shouldnt be allowed to own guns in the first place.

Op I thought about doing it with my Remington 11, and I still might at some point with a spare barrel, but I'd rather not modify an original and unrestored firearm.

That being said if I find a spare barrel I'm chopping it down.

Attached: JPEG_20180514_160124.jpg (3456x4608, 3.05M)

dont those not work as trenchguns? something about cutting down the barrel fucking it up since the whole barrel moves when it cycles. it needs to be the right amount of mass. people have done it but its more involved then cut here. its cut here and replace/tune X.

Just get a shockwave or Tac 14 or some other what I'm assuming is a memegun.

Model 12 or M37 nibba

Want a wall hanger or conversation piece? Sure, do it.
Do you plan on firing it? Then no.
>bottom eject sucks.
>longer travel to make aforementioned action work properly.
>parts haven't been made in almost 100 years (you WILL break the ejection spring)
>designed with wearable parts.