Whichever one of you did this, God speed

Whichever one of you did this, God speed.

Attached: SmartSelect_20180612-184052_Twitter.jpg (1070x1766, 619K)

Other urls found in this thread:

castanet.net/news/West-Kelowna/219701/Geese-shot-and-decapitated
youtube.com/watch?v=1u1keJO3Ri8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: saintjiub.png (350x580, 77K)

truly the work of a civic minded individual

Attached: Ted Washing Dishes.jpg (400x424, 30K)

Remove honk

Attached: Honk.png (246x299, 124K)

Someone post the story where the guy clobbers some honker with his boot

I would kiss whoever did this.

WHOEVER.

>if I behead a goose someone will finally kiss me
Finally, it's really going to happen

Attached: 1525530174158.jpg (303x269, 72K)

weird question has anyone ever eaten one of this honkers before?

No, you'd need to behead 14 geese.

to be honest even one would make me happy but I ain't no cheap slut

more I think about it, more the burning hatred for geese brings down the beheaded geese to kiss ratio, one would probably do

fuck

I once removed honk with a door

Gamey, tough, unless you prepare it like a thanksgiving turkey then its awesome

Remove the Honkies

Attached: d7c116c68c150e5604853dc2cb508d6796153f5d7cd46ede87e2a85335c94090.jpg (1000x541, 78K)

I think all these damn Geese would make good targets for throwing knife practice.

Attached: 1461015874561.jpg (1944x2592, 1.61M)

TOB KEK/10

How many geese do I need to massacre for your unwavering love and devotion?

Attached: 1499732238384.gif (590x590, 526K)

My favorite honk removal story:
castanet.net/news/West-Kelowna/219701/Geese-shot-and-decapitated

>“He proceeded to climb the fence, go over to where the geese were and literally pull their heads off with his hands.”
>A West Kelowna woman says she was “extremely traumatized” after witnessing the gruesome culling of several Canadian Geese in the Gellatly Road area earlier this month. And it appears the shooting may have been perfectly legal.
>“There are hundreds of people that walk along that sidewalk and there he is, standing right there with his rifle shooting geese and pulling their heads off and he's got blood all over his hands and blood all over his clothes,” Bertucci said.
>Shaken up by the gruesome scene, she confronted the man. He told her he had been hired by the property owner and he had a permit. He said leaving the heads behind wards off other geese who might be planning on stopping by the field.
>“The RCMP confirmed that in fact, this man has a permit to, in a public area, in front of children, people, everybody, get out of his truck, shoot animals and pull their heads off,” she said.

The hero West Kelowna needs but doesn't deserve.

S L U T

You know that webm of the dude obliterating a raccoon with a 12 gauge?

I want to do that with a goose.

I want to do that with many geese.

As many as can be found, every day, forever. All of them, if possible.

Best news I've read in ages.

Attached: tumblr_mofz5daEPJ1qixfalo1_500.gif (500x281, 343K)

>getting this buttmad over a dude preventing extremely territorial and aggressive birds from fucking the area up
What a bitch.

Holy fuck thats amazing

what circle of hell is this demon from?

Attached: blink.gif (200x235, 1.29M)

Literally the best image I’ve ever seen on Jow Forums

Then I will pledge the entirety of my being to the eradication of the Branta canadensis and all of its relatives. My entire force of will shall be devoted to hunting down and slaughtering this winged scourge. I will butcher them with reckless abandon and with zeal, knowing that with each abomination that I strike down leads to creating a safer and more perfect world for you.

Attached: 1524619507418.gif (844x475, 797K)

I will be your holy emissary of slaughter, your divine being. Your worship will be the ceaseless and gruesome murder of goosekind, through this you will win my heart. With every goose skull torn from the honking feathered heathen shitbag, with every foul fowl drop of blood spilled, my light will shine upon your purified soul.

Chant with me.

"Fuck geese!"

Attached: my_human_of_african_american_descent.gif (318x212, 507K)

Fuck geese.
The ponds and streams will run red with their blood. Wherever they will go, I will follow, I will find them and I will slay them with hatred and fury and righteous conviction in my heart.
Fuck geese.
In the fields, I shall leave scores of their dead, their misshapen avian bodies shattered and broken, as monument to this holy onslaught. None shall be spared, and none are worth saving; the young, the old, and the unhatched will be ruthlessly destroyed without mercy or remorse.
FUCK
GEESE

Attached: 1525978300314.jpg (477x724, 245K)

>
Like a car door or did you pull a hulk and smash them over the head?

YES

YESSS

FUCK GEESE

Special prizes to inventive goose kills. Awards for geese obliterated by various calibers, be it a full drum of 22LR from an AM-180 or a 20x138b from an L-39. Special points for stuffing a whole living goose in a cannon. Killing them with fire and roasting marshmallows on their burning corpses will please me and my sweet tooth.

Attached: 1336550209411.gif (640x360, 431K)

I demand a blow job.

NOW

Attached: kissme.gif (250x454, 1.56M)

ALLAHU QUACKBAR!

No fucking way this dude isn't a Jow Forumsommando.

Try it in a Instant pot with gravy. Shit is outstanding.

didn't seem very aggressive

What's to say a wild animal didn't do this?

HONK
N I G G E R
DETECTED

Attached: 1528479987988.jpg (750x750, 210K)

Thats a duck you son of a bitch.

God of war, but geese

Brutal

Attached: doomguy.jpg (387x250, 19K)

Sooooo, is swallowing out of the question?

FUCK GEESE, REMOVE HONK!
Will there be a prize for most geese skewered on a single nugget bayonet at once?

Yes.

Bonus points if you then fire the rifle to make a mess of all the fucking honking feather niggers already shish-kebab'd.

I was driving home yesterday and there was a horde of goslings milling around near the baseball fields. It begins.

Metal.

Attached: 1338762034104.png (415x323, 262K)

the 9th

Attached: 1517463921358.jpg (500x860, 219K)

R E M O V E H O N K

E

M

O

V

E

H

O

N

K

yes

Canada

hol up. is you sayin geese is delicious? how can I hunt these shits legally in the us. Dont tell me they have some kind of bullshit migratory bird protection. What about a nuisance species take?

Attached: 1449512409991.jpg (480x456, 18K)

I live in Indiana. I'm sure the same laws apply here as anywhere else in that it's illegal to straight up kill the animals despite being a nuisance species so your only options are to scare them away or get a permit to kill them when they're in season and leave their bodies out as a warning.

Of course, being Indiana, if you do it on your property nobody will give a shit since wildlife officers don't go on people's land asking why you strung up a dead goose to a post Roman-style.

>killing duck bros

Geese are a shit that needs wiping up, bounty on canada geese when?

I should open up my garage during hunting season. I would happily pay locals a price per head of geese. I stock up on goose meat all year and the locals drive home happy. Win-Win.

Door to a store. I slammed its neck in it.

Actually it's a Chinese goose. Canada Geese have a black head and neck, and no basal knob. Also Chinese geese don't have the signature HOOONK, just a screech.

Attached: goosegag.png (644x754, 489K)

Attached: goose_wat.jpg (2400x1597, 209K)

is this duck

Attached: 12547-DuckMask-Ducks_1600x.jpg (600x600, 58K)

heres a story from my childhood

>be me when i was 13
>hanging out with my bros outdoors
>find sticks and whittle spears
>trying to spear fish at a small pond
>aggressive honk attacks one of my bros
>we laugh our asses off
>we all fuck with the honk and run away when it attacks
>i try to be cool and assert my human dominance
>i throw my whittled stick at the bird trying to scare it off
>pic related
>ends up skewering the bird
>honk is violently flailing and honking with a stick punctured inside of it
>we bail the fuck out
>fast forward 3 days
>dad said if we have anything to do with the game wardens report of people poaching geese with spears

Attached: 300.jpg (852x480, 63K)

Here's one.
>me 10 years old.
>Fucking honk parked near a friends house that lived on a hill.
>one day we're bored decide to fuck with honk.
>honk chases us around for awhile.
> friend falls scrapes his knee honk fucks him up a bit.
>decide we hate the honk and honk should fuck off.
>we hatch plan somehow if we can make honk fly it will leave.
>bait honk with candy and shit.
>get it real close to fuck huge concrete retaining wall just past a fuck ton of warning markers.
>friends dares me to punt the honk off drop. I do.
>somehow Honk forgets how to fucking fly and falls like 50 feet or some shit onto to hard ass concrete.
>Honk is acting all sorts of fucked, puking strawberry jam all over, passes out dead as shit.
#oneless

no thats patrick

Attached: snap.gif (680x499, 1.64M)

Holy fuck that’s awesome

Attached: BDD5EE63-BC51-4A87-844B-FA4954E81217.jpg (300x450, 44K)

REMOVE HONK

Damn, the Canadian special forces are way more badass then I thought.

based

Attached: 1507037067306.jpg (725x960, 93K)

>nobody posted the patch
shame on y'all

Attached: 1488427456439.jpg (3120x3448, 2.81M)

Attached: 1523361291753.png (850x680, 490K)

>He said leaving the heads behind wards off other geese

Attached: 243.png (899x547, 33K)

How large is a goose's cloaca? Could i realistically fuck one to death?

I...I like g-geese...

Attached: 589DC034-193E-435D-80C7-A013BC4C29F6.jpg (500x398, 55K)

Holy fuck I want one of these permits.

Attached: metal.png (540x718, 382K)

Geese look kinda cute

>no fun allowed

Got to send a message

Attached: 5755DADE-CD36-4108-AE51-BB75F3DEABF9.jpg (263x395, 150K)

Aflack!

just a reminder that Ducks (specifically mallard drakes) are the official animal of Jow Forums and the most superior form of billed birds.

youtube.com/watch?v=1u1keJO3Ri8

Attached: 1527508667193.jpg (550x719, 83K)

A screeching chink demon...

Metal as fuck.

Attached: 1528595835762.jpg (635x634, 106K)

How many for indentured servitude?
I've been thinking about doing it for some time.

Attached: Goose Shit on Bike Trail.jpg (2500x1567, 618K)

Geese are just the sheepdogs of the birb world, they protec the birbs.

Grow up in a bum fuck nowhere 3rd world billage. Goose shit everywhere, like a minefield. You re bound to step into one no matter your caution. I hate goose.

No they're not. I've seen geese straight up murder finches, mourning doves and other chill birbs.

I think we should just spread the idea further that they're edible, bring up some simple dishes that make good use out of the meat, encourage gathering the feathers for maybe industrial usage, etc.
Also donating excess meat to soup kitchens, I figure the meat should work decently for soup.

Can't hurt to be generous with tags either, not like there's a shortage of the things.

>“The RCMP confirmed that in fact, this man has a permit to, in a public area, in front of children, people, everybody, get out of his truck, shoot animals and pull their heads off,” she said.
She says that as if it's a bad thing.

Some animals are absolute pests and there's no problem culling them.
Like, look at fucking deer, they're stupidly romanticized, when they're just fucking big rats with hooves, and a brain size to match.

Take your corkscrew somewhere else.

>GIDF

>posting this shitty grainy gif when the webm is posted literally every fucking thread

>He said leaving the heads behind wards off other geese who might be planning on stopping by the field.
Fucking brutal.

dumb frogposter

Any one know any good poisons to lace bread or any food with to ensure they get die.
In case one can't openly masecre them.
Instant or painfully slow, doesn't make a difference . They'll all burn in hell.

rat poison

Take your favorite pest removal compound, lay it out on a plastic sheet
Put 1 cup of powdered sugar in a near by bowl
Slowly add water drop by drop to the sugar until it starts to become tacky and sticks together
At first it will clump, but then it will take on a doughy consistency perfect for molding
Coat the pellets one by one in the sugar so that the pellet is fully surrounded by at least a few mm on all sides
You'll want to let the sugar fully dry which can take up to a full day
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO OVEN DRY
When the sugar has fully air dried it will be fairly hard, like and old style hard candy
Don't make them too thick however. If you use too much sugar the geese will get diarrhea and shit out the poison before it absorbs
The goal here is to make a nice time release poison so you can disperse it without arousing suspicion
You can even put these sugar pellets into torn pieces of bread to further mask them

The trick with bread is to make a little pocket inside of a still fluffy piece. Don't mash the bread around the poison pellet. Anyone who sees you will think you're just a nice guy out feeding the stupid fucking birds. Nothing bad will happen to them, that anyone will see, it will take a few hours for the sugar to dissolve and allow the poison to work its way into their system.

Totally for informational purposes. Do not attempt. This is a work of fiction.

ok

Attached: 1526248929545.png (1322x2390, 826K)

Fuckin rad

Attached: 1527711927310.gif (499x408, 446K)

This is wrong.

>few days ago
>driving to work
>traffic stopped in a four lane road
>the fuck
>see line of goose niggers and their goose niglets waddling across the road
>stop at the median and take their time eating
>goosespawn just standing in the road as their parents stuff their fat gullets
>idea!
>grab air horn from trunk
>get to the back of goose line
>HOOOOONKKK
>gooselets jump 8ft in the air and start panicking
>HOOOOOOOOOOONNNKKK
>they dart away from the superior honk beast
>their parents turn from their shit meal to confront the monster
>HOOOOOONNNNNNNKKK
>start flapping and honking in their pathetic little voices
>other drivers start leaning on their horns to help in the battle
>air horn is dying
>but with the car horns help I was able to drive the goose niggers from our path
>holster airhorn like an arizona ranger as the crowd cheer
>we fought
>we honked
>we won

Attached: 1509769401554.jpg (832x690, 130K)

LMFAO based eagles. Cats BTFO

>at cemetary, see giant flex wing mower. Mexican driving gives no fucks as he runs over geese who arrogantly stand their ground. converts them into grass greening fluid.