Washington Thread

Where my east side WA bros at? 509 reporting in.

Attached: wayea.jpg (286x176, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=I-1639&t=ffcm&ia=web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sheeeeet. What are we going to do about I-1639. Fucking paid signature gatherers are selling out our 2a right

Wait wat

509 is damn near 1/3 of the state OP. Klickitat county reporting in

They have

Spokane fag here. What's up with that initiative? I don't really want to go 1776 pt 2 on my own but I will if pushed.

>whitman county
Think of the age demographic that would browse Jow Forums and live in this area. You can probably guess what Town I'm in.

What are all the cryptids that reside in this state and where are they located?

Nevermind I can't read.

Attached: P71SXoV_d.jpg (640x640, 54K)

Definitely not pullman

>witnessed
On the peninsula

Attached: databank_ewok_01_169_747db03a.jpg (768x432, 137K)

Pullman?
You go to WSU?

It's not too bad. The college attracts progressives, but the everything else seems breddy good.

Attached: 1477098749296.jpg (701x540, 128K)

I'm starting grad school this fall. do you have a discord link? I'd like to meet up with some east siders.

Attached: PHRT7463.jpg (467x581, 32K)

I’m not at WSU

Everett reporting. I saw liberal shitbag attempting to collect signatures for the "safe schools initiative". She didn't look very busy

Attached: IMG_20180608_203520~2.jpg (3621x2775, 2.36M)

Who is the best FFL in Spokane? I want to spend my money at a shop that deserves it.

Precision Combat Arms is run by good guys.

360 here :'(

Olympia lowlife reporting

Attached: IMG_20150518_241823482.jpg (4320x2432, 2.71M)

Don't do it, don't go back! Once I'm done in Pullman I'm never going back!

Attached: 1528484768571.jpg (1927x1715, 318K)

>Olympia
My niggah. I love Oly. Close to Captial forest, got the gravel pit too.

If your talking about the triangle pit on waddle creek, fuck that place. Otherwise yes, capitol forest is a great place to be as long as you can find some less crowded spots

Attached: 20180330_132500 (1)_1 (1).webm (720x1280, 1.33M)

Fuck Vancouver

>tfw at WWU and had cops called on me because people thought I had my guns at school

Attached: justface.png (325x325, 187K)

What gave them that impression?

A 2 second snapchat of my room at home

Always a good idea to confirm peoples stance on guns before revealing your hobby I guess

Attached: 91db9e6668dd615803c3bca70f381100.jpg (499x919, 63K)

Man fuck some of the sensitive sally's in that state, I'm glad I moved.

Is it possible to start a ballot initiative to eliminate ballot initiatives?

West side has best views, worst people

Don’t be said friendo
We can have friends from everywhere outside of Seattle!

Attached: 52509636-BF1D-4F84-A2B9-B0B94FF0B567.jpg (3264x2448, 1.69M)

Bess place to shoot that is on public land? Indoor ranges suck ass here. Any kind anons have GPS coordinates they could give me?

Oh hey bois. Marysville reporting

Jefferson County + Oly penins checkking in

Where you at?
Tacoma sportsman’s club off canyon isn’t bad for rifles
you head up to ash ford. No gps but there is a 75’ Burm up there

Dubs do not confirm trashman

Fucker!

Trips confirm. I fucking hate Pullman and can't wait to put it behind me.

I'm In Bothell, but also commute to Redmond.
>wageslaving for microsoft

Oh get bent you grumpy Fuxk!!
You can’t be me while I’m me

But you’re me. Enough with the trip faggotry....and go

I used to be so much less until I was me being you as I am now you shall never be. They crown me king supreme, I shall have my queen redeem

Attached: 36426993-B024-4C8A-BB7B-32404B856887.jpg (3264x2448, 3.55M)

How bad is that? I’m sure you get the big bucks. Smart boi slave is better than mental midget.

All you trip fags shitting up wa threads constantly

>trip

Jokes on you, I’m Only pretending to Trip.

Where is your contribution? I’ve offered info and pictures. Sounds like a puss puss from the Netherlands of the forsaken Seattle lands crying.

A true Washingtonian weathers every storm and doesn’t bitxh about something so trivial as a pretend trip.

>What are we going to do about I-1639.
Disobey.

Ephrata here.

You make me ashamed to share a state with you, namefag.

THIS is the only right answer

Have you SEEN the Columbia gorge east of the dalles?

Kinda hard to do when I'm gonna be a trooper...
Can I get a TL:DR on this petition?

Stay small user

So you want To wear the boots that step on our faces? No friendo here

>Can I get a TL:DR on this petition?
duckduckgo.com/?q=I-1639&t=ffcm&ia=web
Read, nigger. No sympathy for those who wilfully choose to support a broken system. You're no hero; you're just another dog of the state.

Shame, really. For the most part, I like cops. I just hate what their job has become.

Pasco here, where you at boyos?

Attached: Snoopy-chan.jpg (2241x3984, 1.25M)

Community policing was great. It’s been a machine so long I can’t respect them. Dogs of the state indeed.
When they stop “just doing their job” and stop enforcing unconstitutional laws, they will regain some respect.

Would you rather have an ignorant Seattlelite or an east sider who can sympathize with the people? Im in it to protect, serve, and make it a respectable profession. Stop getting your information about cops off of Jow Forums.

>Im in it to protect, serve, and make it a respectable profession.
I know. That's why it's a shame, because what you're going to be doing is responding to DV calls, false or true, and ticketing speeders.

Heard. If anything feels off I'm going with what I see in front of me and if the higher ups dont like that, they can kiss my ass.

I'm this guyDoes anyone have a discord invite? I want to connect with washington Jow Forums and meet up with some east siders and idahoians. I also want to try out PRS and 2 gun.

East sider.

This is based of irl experiences chap.
So are you going to ticket people for not wearing seat belts?
Face it man, your job will Be extorting your fellow citizens for money. Welcome to the gang.

For the first 2 years probably. Then I'm getting over to the east side where you actually can respond to calls other than accidents. It's about community first. Too bad Seattle and it's surrounding areas are just cesspools.

Is it a mistake to be moving back to washington?

Anyone from Point Roberts?

Now you're just stupid. Seat belts are required for safety. Is that your constitutional rights you are complaining about? The right to be more likely to die in a car crash?

I'd make the argument that it should be at the owners discretion if they want to be retarded or not.
If you want to not buckle up and you end up with your brains splattered on the pavement, that's your own prerogative.

The right to choose. Laws requiring seat belts are literally the government "protecting you from yourself". What other measures across the world have been enacted because of that arrogant mindset, and to what have they led?

For what it's worth, I always wear my seat belt. Not because I care about a ticket, but because I do not feel comfortable traveling in a 2-ton steel deathtrap piloted by a retard on a public road with a bunch of other retards.

You cannot enforce morailty through law, and neither can you enforce common sense. Seatbelt laws are nothing more than a way for the powers that be to rake in cash from careless or stupid people.

Washington, along with a bunch of other states, are the new front line for defending the second amendment. We can't let those commie fuckers have an inch. Giving inches turned New York sour, which caused (((carpet baggers))) to move to California. Those same (((carpet baggers))) are now moving here, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, and Texas to continue their path of destruction.

NOT ONE FUCKING INCH.

Attached: 1512940125084.jpg (1985x1320, 212K)

I’m stealing from you for your own safety.
I thought you weren’t from Seattle man?

As another user said, you can not enforce morality through law. you are going to enforce the law with the one sided threat of sanctioned violence. Don’t pretend to be anything other than what you will be.
I’m fine with you stopping drunk drivers. Tell me though, how my motorcycle is any different from my car? Why does one need a seat belt for saftey but not the other? It’s all about the money.

No compromise, no compliance, no apologies.

Capitulation brings ruin. Remember your birth right. America is a land of freedom for all people who will embrace it. Anyone advocating less freedom is an enemy

I already know that you're gonna call bullshit, But if it takes 99 bucks a hit to make someone learn to buckle up to save their life then enforcing that is always going to be better than having to scrape them off the pavement on highway 14 one day because they went through the windshield. Every time someone dies on a public road, the traffic gets backed up, the cars have to be towed away and state troopers are there to clean up the mess. No one wants that.
You want to operate on the road. You follow the rules of the road. There is a reason for the rules of the road.
Also I'm from Klickitat county.

Bullshit. Because someone else dies does not mean you can morally punish me for it. By fining me you are stealing my life that I traded for those dollars.
I already have to pay for the roads through a multitude of taxes and fees.

Statists gonna State.
Listen bro,
I don’t doubt you think you’ll make it different. Somehow things can be changed. Good luck. The second you ticket someone for a victimless crime you might as well turn over the “freedom” card.
Do I wish it were different? Of course. It isn’t though.

Tacoma here (stadium district). Moved from the Nevada desert for work. 3 gun and USPSA matches can be had here in WA but god damn do I miss open desert. Rifle Clubs here are shit btw.

Attached: summit lake trail.jpg (960x720, 96K)

It's a point that either of us aren't backing down on.
But I agree that this petition is bullshit. Especially the storage portion.

Small town cops (looking at you Snoqualmie Police) tend to, in my experience, focus on ticketing the ever loving fuck out of the local population or whomever they can get their hands on to fund their tacticool gear and vehicles. Not like they honestly need this gear as the area they patrol in mainly white people in a small town environment.

Attached: 53a16045a0cae2963f229376a7c1b1e1b08153db_hq.gif (400x225, 192K)

The difference is my position advocates freedom and yours advocates the authorization of force. I’ll take my sides over yours. The thin blue line is bullshit.

Cops that’s go honest are fired or killed. You’re right risking your neck to extort s system that doesn’t care about you beyond your badge number. The population dislikes you because we see through your guise of serve and protect.

Honestly, multiculturalism is to blame as another user says.

The discord is shit. The owner is the one constantly spamming discord drama on the WA threads.

Show me where they kicked you

Yeah and you're totally not one of those salty fags who left because they couldn't take a little bit of light trolling. Do yourself a favor and neck yourself

arent you boys fucked ? most of cali is moving to washington and oregon.

you or anyone mind passing along an invite?

Get out of here Jimmy

Anyone in the west side around the Tacoma area selling saa revolvers? .357 is a must and a 5.5" barrel is preferred

Bellevue boy reporting in, but I haven't lived there since I left home to be a big boy in the US Amree.

I'll be visiting in July though.

Nigger that wasn't me

Attached: image.jpg (522x583, 71K)

whats the stats on the cali invasion?

The mod is paranoid that people he banned are trying to get back in, so he won't give out invites. Plus he's banned from Jow Forums.

This is why there are no invites. Sorry, it's out of my control.

Attached: untitled.jpg (988x135, 33K)

Anybody ever find out what's the deal with that bumpstock buy back happening through the state patrol?

Fuck it. I don't want to be in a discord run by an inferm soiboi that can't be bothered to do his job. What a limp wristed spineless faggot lol

Attached: image.jpg (300x168, 13K)

Navyseal killed the server with his incompetence lol

Attached: 1527218138312.jpg (750x612, 105K)

bham here. fuck 1639.

What does he have against whites?

Fife (Tacoma) reporting in.
Moved here from the South a year and a half ago.
>haven’t made any real friends between Seattle-Tacoma since moving out here
Y’all are shady and unfriendly out here.

I have no idea. I bought one right after the ban happened. Fuck them.

That's the cringiest thing i've seen all week.

Attached: image.jpg (754x960, 250K)

Kinda hard to do when the restrictions of it apply to FFLs primarily...

>discord is shit
ftfy

Names breed elitism. Yes, I am aware of the irony. Eet dix.