Tired of just shooting out the center of a regular paper target...

Tired of just shooting out the center of a regular paper target. Anybody got any recommendations on any paper targets that might add a challenge or hone some useful skills? Thanks in advance.

Attached: Paper-Targets.jpg (600x341, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yd3v_fssabI
pistol-training.com/fastest
shop.actiontarget.com/prodcat/papercardboard-scenario-all.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One bump

Attached: Anatomy Target1 (1).jpg (1159x1500, 103K)

Attached: Anatomy Target1 (2).jpg (1159x1500, 80K)

Attached: 10-8Drill.jpg (613x832, 122K)

Attached: 1428614604233.png (1024x2152, 1.12M)

There are targets that have 6-10 dots on it. They're numbered, and you have to hit one at a time. You could just get paper plates and number them and see how quick you can get through them all 1-6. Then go 6-1.

A better idea is to have a friend call out numbers for you at random.

If all you want is to be proficient at fighting with a handgun all you need to be able to do is keep all your shots on a 6" pie plate and 7-10yds with either hand. That's good enough for head shots all day.

I do other shit at longer ranges for giggles with my big ass wheelgats but my CCW is all on 6" pie plates at 10yds or so. Shooting from concealment, strong hand only, weak hand only, double taps, mag dumps, different positions, shooting from cover etc.

If you go some time listen to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yd3v_fssabI

I was doing pie plates before I knew who that guy was but it was nice to hear someone with actual experience say they did the same shit.

3x5 index cards for groups. Increase distance when you can keep a full group inside the card, starting at 5 yards or wherever.

If your range allows for it, the FAST. Probably the best general-purpose handgun drill you'll fit on one piece of paper next to dot torture.

pistol-training.com/fastest

Rubber Dummies

>rack slide with one hand
am i reading that wrong? how would one do that?

Attached: 1510345173418.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Completely possible...But youre gonna have to google it or hope someone else posts the vid of the chick doing it all slick like!

Get into post matches. I like Smack the Smiley.
Also, try a "know your limits" target.

Attached: kchart.png (626x626, 40K)

Rack the slide by hooking rear sight on belt, its seems really dangerous but can be done.
Alternatively you can press the front of the slide ona table edge and push forward.

Just put pictures of rap "artists". They all have shootable faces, brag about criminal activities and influence youth in a bad way.

Improving the culture one shot at the time

Attached: 6ix9ine-brooklyn-feb-2018-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 92K)

These shop.actiontarget.com/prodcat/papercardboard-scenario-all.asp

They make orange shapes that look like dog toys. I have a square and circle, they can take up to at least .30 cal over and over, a few hundred rounds at least. they skip so you can keep them going if you're good.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Attached: CC878C2D-6DD9-444C-9DB5-019543E46007.png (749x971, 58K)

Air Marshals use some interesting color targets, they have about a dozen different varieties of these.

Funfact: The military found as far back as WW2 that training soldiers to shoot at realistic targets versus at bullseyes reduces hesitation.

Attached: leam-35_L.jpg (400x400, 62K)

Many HRT style teams are actually going in the opposite direction after finding that personnel will instinctively fire on any humanoid shaped target under stress. Especially when doing malfunction drills, the tap rack bang, should actually be tap rack aim.

Also, I got certified on the Air Marshall course, it was a fucking BITCH! It took me 3 tries and I am a very competent handgun shooter.

Attached: 20180409_170409.jpg (4032x3024, 3.82M)