Do black operators wear a special deodorant?

Do black operators wear a special deodorant?

Attached: aao_001.jpg (334x500, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fayexiuren.blogspot.com/2015/11/tuigirl-no59.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MdanUJWpnW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>niggers
>ever wearing deodorant

The nigs in my area smell like baby powder and peach tea, not bad at all. They are loud as fuck tho

As far as I know, certain Asians are the only group without BO like other races (The non-functional ABCC11 allele is predominant among Southeast Asians (80–95%)). And that the scent of BO depends on the race.

Dose anyone make tactical deodorant to mask your smell?

Attached: 7DC1FE44-0054-4F71-867D-28EE3476926E_w987_s_s.jpg (987x651, 48K)

Attached: 1407890627115.jpg (360x480, 59K)

Yeah, black people smell good. OP doesn't go outside and is confusing them with Pajeet.

During the Vietnam war, U.S and western troops could smell the NVA and VC because of their heavy diet of Garlic.

This diet helped in repelling mosquitoes, but GI's could smell them from a block away.

Meanwhile, the NVA/VC were raised from very poor farmers for the most part. This means that they didn't grow up with soap.

So if a GI used scented Soap, the VC could smell them from a good distance away.

>huwyte peepo pretending like they don't smell
Your BO smells so bad to my yellow nose.

Attached: 1526005105100.jpg (2048x1366, 151K)

Why the fuck would they?

Do you wear a special deodorant because you X,Y, or Z?

Fuck off back to Jow Forums

Attached: pol exit now.jpg (723x1024, 217K)

All black people wear some shit that smells overbearingly like vanilla, baby powder, and/or cocoa butter. And all black people have a very strong body odor that tends to cut through their deodorant like a hot knife through butter. They smell strong and they don't smell like white people. I'm not meaning to sound crazy racist about it (and truly I'm not) but it smells a lot like the various ape cages at the zoo.

The only people that have them beat at smelling bad are Indians (as in Indians from India). And usually only the immigrants, the ones who've grew up in America just smell like any white person. I strongly suspect that they eat that hyper pungent food and don't wipe their asses, or maybe just use the hand and bucket system.

Attached: 1407886772009.jpg (512x341, 39K)

+1 for childishly naive racism

"do asian ppl have nipples?"

Attached: 1528353055358.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

I guarantee we smell just as strong/bad to them. Different people, particularly people with heavily different diets have radically different smells. White people likely can't smell our default racial smell because we're nose blind to it (which happens with odors that are always around, it's why people with poor hygiene usually don't realize they smell bad).

Asians from Asia say whites carry a strong spoiled milk odor. Which is very possible considering our diets are very dairy heavy and dairy is super rare in Asia (most are actually lactose intolerant, the ancient Asians didn't really domesticate animals for milk which the euros did, it caused an evolutionary adaptation to digest lactose in adults, which in neolithic times, only infants could do. So milk is far easier on western digestion than it is to Asians. Just like a lot of onions gives white people diarrhea usually but Asians have no problems with it. They just didn't evolve to process dairy very well and likely can smell it on us.

I remember in grade school we had this Korean kid who always smelled funny. His parents had just immigrated and he always got made fun of for various things.

But the strange thing was, he grew up to be 6 ft 5 when he was in the 8th grade and both of his parents were around 4 ft tall.

Is it possible that because his people were exposed to such famines for so long their digestive systems are better at extracting nutrition from food?

holy shit her body amazing.

YOU GO HERE NOW! SEE MORE PICTURE HER!
fayexiuren.blogspot.com/2015/11/tuigirl-no59.html

I think your theory holds water, Doctor.

>Yeah, black people smell good.
this. all the black people I know really lay it thick with the cologne so at least they don't smell sweaty.

Attached: 1527734475598.jpg (750x858, 82K)

>Your BO smells so bad to my yellow nose.

and you smell like gingivitis. get your teeth cleaned yellow nigger.

>I strongly suspect that they eat that hyper pungent food and don't wipe their asses, or maybe just use the hand and bucket system.

the smell of curry sticks to you for several days. it's really, really noticeable to people who don't eat it regularly. i also suspect they do not shower daily. so their BO is a garlicky curry sweat. very bad.

Pajeet here. Can confirm. Me and all the other americanized Indians who don't eat a indian diet don't smell like anything. But whenever I interact with a fresh off the boat indian still eating curry everyday I can literally smell it on them, part of the reason I hate eating curry in general, if I eat indian I stick with naan and dry chicken roasts like tandoori. I think the spices and things you eat get into your skin oils or something cause you can tell sometimes.

But yeah your diet is a huge factor in how you smell far more than genetics. Some white people (not all) have this weird like spoiled yogurt smell that's kind of feral. Idk how to describe it. But most people with a reasonable diet who have proper hygiene usually smell good regardless of race.

>Is it possible that because his people were exposed to such famines for so long their digestive systems are better at extracting nutrition from food?
I don't know, but I think stuff like that is interesting. All of the men in my family are 6'2"+, on both my mothers and fathers side. I grew up poor as fuck so we didn't eat well and I'm only 5'8". I wonder if I would be taller if we could afford to eat well. I heard that nutrition during your early years has a big impact on height.

>But whenever I interact with a fresh off the boat indian still eating curry everyday I can literally smell it on them, part of the reason I hate eating curry in general,

i actually like curry but americans just don't eat it often enough to exude a curry-like aroma from their skin. a few dabs of rosewater (or whatever your women wear) definitely does not mask that scent either.

Yup. Nutrition during youth has a massive impact on height. Your parents should've fed you better but 5'8 isn't bad, you are right on the line. Any shorter than 5'8 and you're fucked forever, doomed to an inferior existence where women will literally and figuratively look down on you

You know it's scientific fact that black people smell different right? From genetics not diet/hygiene. 99% of Indian smell is from terrible hygiene.

Well, except asian wimmin who are 5' tall.

What Indian guy fucked your bitch faggot? It's always you cucks on here and Jow Forums that can't stop dick riding. Hop off.

My nigga

why does negro bo smell like play-doh?

Idk man. If you ever live in the same dorm as them, when they don't lather on the coco butter they have a special scent. Especially a friend of mine whose diabetes you could smell.

shit pol thread. fucking bored of pol threads in /k

Here something about guns instead of OPs faggotry

youtube.com/watch?v=MdanUJWpnW0

>some nigger SAW gunner PV2 on a hesco barrier standing like a woman
you sure showed him user

>muh Jow Forums in Jow Forums

Listen you little dickless no gf faggot, guns are a huge political issue right now and the reason being that the only thing preventing literal jews from using literal niggers to literally rape you in your literal ass are guns. Wake the fuck up, accept you in fact do not live in a little autistic bubble that happens to involve guns instead of anime figurines, and stop being a myopic worthless piece of shit.
>muh politics
>muh weapons purity
>muh morality is individualist and not tribalist
Yeah and all of those faggy opinions are going to get your guns taken away and your skull cracked open in less than 25 years. Grow the fuck up, you public school brainwashed woman.

you're a spastic post about weapons or fuck off bored of your jew obsessed nonsense and crap threads.

Jow Forums is the weapons board, not the board for all your political opinions just because you like guns. Git and stay git.

Attached: Axe-Africa-Body-Spray.jpg (263x334, 12K)

>holy shit her body amazing.
.... You should really get out more user.

Yes my hs football coach was first generation from the Congo and was a 6'6 NFL tight end. He said parents were both under 5'5. I also thought the same

>Any shorter than 5'8 and you're fucked forever, doomed to an inferior existence where women will literally and figuratively look down on you
>tfw 5'7

Attached: 1517561450445.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

I'm not OP, nor do I come to Jow Forums to post about politics, or ever really in about two years. I was lurking the thread and saw you guys bitching about muh Jow Forums in what is a pretty benign and clear shitpost thread.

I don't really care what you incel faggots or who knows at this point on this website literal brown noguns normie communist faggots think. I am correct, and whether you like it or not the possibility that shortly, within your lifetime, the democrats will successfully enact sweeping gun legislation which will lead to widespread unrest and quickly erupt into a race war.

You have to be retarded to not see this happening. Even if you are actually a brown leftist faggot who "happens to like guns" ignoring this is not going to help you

>the possibility (...) is very real/looming

Forgive me for not ending the sentence I don't proofread anything here

>I don't really care what you incel faggots or who knows at this point on this website literal brown noguns normie communist faggots think. I am correct, and whether you like it or not the possibility that shortly, within your lifetime, the democrats will successfully enact sweeping gun legislation which will lead to widespread unrest and quickly erupt into a race war.

if only. unfortunately, no such thing will happen. there will be no race war.

>ABCC11 allele
My great grandmother was Cherokee. (yeah I get that that is a joke now) but most of my family never gets body odor. We can sit outside, play music, drink, whatever, but it takes A LOT of sweat for any of us to smell like anything at all.

Fast forward to me playing basketball with other people and realizing that all those fucking people need to wear deodorant or they smell like dipped shit.

I ate very poorly for no other reason than I was a spoiled picky eater. I was literally auschwitz tier skinny. Ended up 5'11" in a family full of 6'3" + family. Even the women are nearly as tall as me. My youngest sister is 5'8". Grandmother was 5'10" at the age of 65. Dutch as fuck too. I wish I could show you her pictures without getting doxed.

Really? That's very naive. It's not exactly a thought that I relish but things are just getting worse. The Parkland kids are still a thing, there will be more school shootings and there will be more Parkland kids as a result, the steam to take your guns and heavily legislate them will only build.

No one will blame the schools, only the guns. There seems to be no resolve that isnt you eventually having to give up your guns legally, soon. Will Americans actually do this? I have doubts it will be easy

You know what, I'm like 50/50. On the one hand, nothing will happen because nothing ever happens and we're continually get more progressive and faggoty.

On the other hand, the kike faggots are getting more and more brave and are pushing so hard that they're actually finally pissing people off. So I guess we'll see.

>tactical deodorant
you know non scented is a thing, right?

Ask Paul.

Attached: 1524326385462.jpg (960x2678, 441K)

>t.pajeet

Please explain in more detail what white people smell like

/po/ go back to your room.

Historically things have been too good for too long and they sure aren't looking great noe. Society and technology have changed very rapidly and all of us as a whole really have not figured out what this current trajectory is going to produce, but both sides agree it will be radical.

The entire western world is in a cold civil war

Just cuz /po/ is racist doesn't mean there is origami here

Another boring radio Moscow thread. Just as the dawn rises over a cubicle tenement in bumfuck nowhere Russia

'muh race war'

no fucking shit i envy korean genetics. having no apocrine sweat must be great.

Attached: M&M Toss at congressional hearing.png (628x879, 540K)

please go back to dsa twitter or leftypol or wherever the hell it is you came from, you pencilnecked four-eyed, bitchmade ancom goober.

Attached: 1521916849200.jpg (564x810, 68K)

That's the cringiest picture I've seen in my entire life, kill yourself

I live in a jew occupied north east gun restriction state, go fuck yourself you millenial fudd