Basically, haven't shot a rifle since I was 15 and now I need some defence weapon

This is a plea for help.

>story on why I need a gun - skip if you want.
So the story goes I was helping my dad manage some condo properties(dad basically buys out property cheap and puts them out for rent) and it turns out this guy hasn't paid his rent in 2 months. We knock on his door and I tell him he needs to move out if he can't pay for the 2 months until the 25th. He gets pissed off and tells me we can try. It is the 25th and he doesn't pay and when I finally catch him coming in, he tells us he will get the money before the end of the month. Ok, that is cool, so we ask him if he can at least pay for a month and he says no. We tell him sorry and that we are evicting him and he has 2 weeks. He basically goes into a cursing match with me. I get the police involved and evict him 2 weeks later.

So... I saw alot of gun casings on the ground and really didn't think too much of it when evicting him... he went pretty quietly. I wake up in the middle of the night and basically, my mailbox is full of bullet holes. I am a bit scared and I need some kind of defense weapon fast. We rent out nice condos and in 15 yrs, my dad has never had this kind of incident before. Worse is that he only came for my house and not my dads.

Also before some people flip your shits, I already talked to the police and there is an "investigation".

I don't know shit about guns. I shot some bolt-action .22 for my rifling merit badge like way back in hs and that is it.

1. What is a good starter pistol? Talked to a friend and he is recommending the Kahr CW9 since it is cheap and reliable.
2. What exactly is the procedure when going to a range? I just pay and I can rent everything and just shoot?
3. Do I need some kind of license?

Attached: SVimg-CW9093__33773.1515511706.jpg (652x556, 51K)

>retarded landowner gets shot
And nothing of value will be lost.

You want the police in that situation you sperglord

>Also before some people flip your shits, I already talked to the police and there is an "investigation".

Learn to read yo

call the police, look up ur states gun laws, get a edc (atleast a knife for now)

>money hungry son of property owning jew who ruins housing costs for profit
Fuck you, die.

Me again. I didn't read that you talked to the police. You're still a sperglord.
Glock 19, Khar is garbo

shut the fuck up, we live in a capitalist system and the guy who rented failed to pay his rent and was evicted, OP and his father have done nothing wrong

Just get a Glock 19 and go practice as much as possible.

buy a ruger ar556 or something man

Also what state and how old are you

also go on /gq/ and look at their pastebin. buy a plate carrier and some ceramics unless you're in some sort of cuckland

Good goy, defend the jew.

>we live in a capitalist system
Negative kiddo. The infinite resale of "permanent" land is not capitalistic in a true sense anyway if you want to talk about real capitalism also. Now if you want to provide a service of actual housing that'd be different. But that involves more than just renting a structure.

Attached: 1522544720798.png (500x793, 190K)

Anything (reasonable) bigger than a .22. Ignore the internet expert bullshit on here. Get something you like and will feel comfortable with.

It's really as simple as buying a fishing rod. These fucks just want to feel important.

You obviously don't fish

dude... I am asian. Also it is in Georgia, and our tennants are mostly college students and single moms/dads who otherwise would not be able to afford regular housing.
Georgia, 26

>Give him papers for eviction.
>Show up with Sherriff to remove him.
It's really not that hard.

>I get the police involved and evict him 2 weeks later.
but i did.

>anyone who profits is a jew
fuck i hope that you dont have a job or make any income or your a hypocrite

>The infinite resale of "permanent" land is not capitalistic

ur wrong

So just get a glock then? It is near 100+ more than the khar... what is so bad about the CW9? It felt solid when I borrowed it.

If you're afraid of being attacked at home, I would suggest a pump-shotgun like a Mossberg 500, it gives you far more of an advantage than a handgun does, very intimidating, and a near guaranteed one-shot-stop if you use 00 buck or #4 buck.
Optionally, a rifle in 5.56mm or 5.45mm

Eat shit, commie.

How the fuck is it not? Houses require maintenance, and for the rent you pay a landlord, he makes a living while the he can maintain the properties he's renting out, as is his responsibility and duty.

If you rent an apartment, and something's busted, it's your landlord's duty to get it fixed, because you're paying him to do exactly that.

Attached: Mossberg 500 Tactical.jpg (1200x385, 528K)

Go to a real gun store.
Explain your self and they will help.
These mongoloids will just get you all kinds of crossed up.

op buy a Glock 19, p320, m&p shield or some other striker fired handgun in the ~$500 range.
Also, get a holster from alien gear or t Rex arms.
Then go on ar500armor.com or whatever the address is and buy a "stealthy" NIJ level III+ vest.

If you want a rifle, get a Ruger ar556 or a s&w mp15 2, a decent 2 point sling, and call it a day.

Attached: 20180609_005356.jpg (5312x1422, 1.45M)

You didn't do it properly. When you tell him he has X amount of time to pay, you serve him papers right then that explains he got X amount of time to pay, or he's gonna be removed by the Sheriff. After that you go and report to the police that you need a Sheriff present at date, time and location. If person does not leave, the Sheriff will remove them and you're free to toss the niggers shit out.

I'm also a Georgia fag who's done property management, have had to get Sheriff involved numerous times to get people out.

Also get a Glock26. Easy to conceal, small enough that you're able to do maintenance work if needed.

DEVILS ADVOCATE HERE.

Used. BUY USED.

anything really. SD9VEs can be had for 200 bucks used. 9mm or .45 because ammo is cheap and I always say shoot 300 reloads before you're professional with that gun.

300x17=5,100 rounds. With 9mm at $.2 a round. That's $1,020.00 to be professional with that gun.

How much money are you willing to spend on a gun?

Doesn't hold nearly as much ammunition.
I don't think there's anything wrong with Kahr pistols, it'll probably work for you, but a Glock 19 really isn't much larger, but with much higher capacity and an absolutely rocksolid track record.

You could really get about any other decent medium-compact kind of pistol with a 15rd magazine though, M&P, CZ75, Beretta, etc, there's a lot of good ones, a lot of it comes down to taste.

Kahr has had some quality control issues in the past. You literally cannot go wrong with a Glock.

K, champ.
>How the fuck is it not? Houses require maintenance, and for the rent you pay a landlord, he makes a living while the he can maintain the properties he's renting out, as is his responsibility and duty.
Spoken like someone that's never dealt with a landlord. Landslords often let places go to shit to get tenets to leave. They aren't required to do much. A lot places don't even have laws about mold or pests.

Not everyone lives in California.

>You didn't do it properly. When you tell him he has X amount of time to pay, you serve him papers right then that explains he got X amount of time to pay, or he's gonna be removed by the Sheriff. After that you go and report to the police that you need a Sheriff present at date, time and location. If person does not leave, the Sheriff will remove them and you're free to toss the niggers shit out.
Sorry, there was alot of stuffed condensed, we did serve him the papers and told him he had the beginning of the first week of next month to pay up or we were evicting him 2 weeks later. Although we did not contact the Sheriff, we just contacted the police and told them a tenant we were evicting had been aggressive. They just came over and oversaw for awhile.

>How much money are you willing to spend on a gun?
I was hoping under 500 usd, but it looks like I am going to have to spend a bit more.

Guess I am getting a glock.

I do fish. I go to the store, pick what matches my preferences, maybe do a 2 minute google & read if it's pricey, and buy what I want.

>Landslords often let places go to shit to get tenets to leave. They aren't required to do much. A lot places don't even have laws about mold or pests.
I have no idea where you are getting this from. We got in trouble from the county(or I think it was the county) because some old lady was complaining about mold creeping around the house... The issue was that the lady was so goddamn filthy that she would leave food on the ground and then it would create the mold. When we evicted her we hired some sanitation company to clean it all up.

Kahr's are good guns. g43, pps and the sheild are also good and 9mm is good in general.
>laws
depends on your state. some states have licenses to carry while other require a permit every time you buy a new handgun.
and seriously consider a concealable IIIa vest if you can get it.

Should see the places for rent in the south.

under 500 is either garbage or slim/light/small carry pistols. you really do get quite abit more. once you cross that price point. if you don't like glocks, check /hgg/ for options by price.

It is nice down here, but these fuckers have been infesting the area lately. I can't remember how many calls I got from our female tenants that some "gigantic centipede" was crawling over their walls and that we need to take care of it right the fuck now...

Attached: housecenti.jpg (3814x2439, 844K)

Asking for advice about what you need to do without telling where you live is kinda silly. The laws differ.
I would suggest invest in a few web security cams. A pair of 40$ web cams that backs up to a internet server let me see who was driving thru my lawn regularly in the middle of the night after leaving a party house down the street. The police dealt with him and I got damages.
I would suspect that's all the action you are going to see from this guy. It might be sensible to prepare for the next though.

>implying losers who buy into the jew meme have jobs

Good luck, those mother fuckers are practically immune from poison/spray.

>1. What is a good starter pistol? Talked to a friend and he is recommending the Kahr CW9 since it is cheap and reliable.
Before committing to anything, rent. People here are suggesting Glock, which is a perfectly fine gun, but it may not be what you end up preferring. Pick what feels good to you and what you shoot well with. Anything in the $400-$600 range is plenty for defense and typically pretty reliable at that price point. If you want to concealed carry, get a compact or subcompact. If it's for defense at home, get a full size pistol (or better: rifle or shotgun)
>2. What exactly is the procedure when going to a range? I just pay and I can rent everything and just shoot?
Usually you pay for range time and they'll have a selection of used guns that you can rent for an extra fee ($15 is normal around here).
>3. Do I need some kind of license?
Depends where you live and what you plan to do with it. Concealed carry usually requires a license, but merely keeping the gun at home usually doesn't. You may also have to do extra steps like registering the pistol with your local police. Look up your state laws. The gun shop should be able to tell you exactly what you need to do.

I used to do property management for several houses for my father as well and no I'm not jewish.

OP you need to assert your dominance NOW. Also how the hell did he
A. have your home address
B. shoot your mailbox without you hearing the gun shots??
You should always have payments remitted to a business location or to a P.O. box. Never give out your personal house address.

I had to kick out some mexicans twice for squatting in one of the houses that was going to get sold. The neighbors called me and told me they can see people inside the house when they know there shouldn't be any. They wanted to call the cops but I showed up myself armed.

9mm for the hoods, 10mm for the woods.

KSG and booby traps for the home.

Attached: KSG.png (1280x720, 169K)

rent fixing is not capitalist.

Just get a SIG

Any interest in a free helicopter ride?
Cheap AR or mossberg pump gun for the home. Any number of mainstream compact or subcompact 9mm doublestack handguns for carry, try asking HGG. glock, S&W, CZ, and Sig are all pretty good brands. Id avoid the p320 though. Go to a local range that rents and try out what you can, then go from there. If you can scrounge up a couple hundred bucks then a maverick 88 makes a perfectly serviceable HD firearm, 12g 00 buck makes 9mm look like nothing more than a hopped up bb gun.

Give armslist a try if youre comfortable with it, i havent had a problem in dozens of uses and the prices are always better than gun stores. Otherwise buy over the internet and pick up in the store.

>booby traps for the home.
Illegal literally everywhere

1. Kahrs are shit. If you are looking for something cheap right now, police trade in Glock 22.
2. Normally, yes. Depends on range
3. Depends on where you live

Glock 19 is the bare minimum. Nothing cheaper than that

You can very easily get a used Glawk, M&P, or Ruger for under 500.

Hokay then. Forget a gun, you're going to need a flamethrower.

$500 should be able to get you a Glock 19 easy, probably with some money left over for magazines.

It's something to help keep you alive. Why are you bitching about price? How much is your life worth?

Straight to the fucking helipad with you two.

Glocks are gay polymer shit user. Buy a metal framed pistol.

M&Ps are nice and reliable

There can only be one answer

see image, whole thread is wrong bar me

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Attached: sLe13h3.jpg (1224x1445, 195K)

Attached: download_20180521_105405.jpg (2518x1024, 737K)

Yes

Fuck off from Georgia piss skin, no one wants you here.

people constantly use the terms "capitalism" and free market economics interchangeably, and when they say free market the mean Laissez-faire which is really something different as well. When they say capitalism just read it as Laissez-faire economics and it makes sense. Its basically the econ version of clips vs magazines.

Go back to Jow Forums shitbag. Everyone has a right to self defense.

>Implying a urine dispersion spray system is illegal.

>urethras

BANNED IN THE UK

Like I said, fuck off from Georgia you yellow nigger.

M&Ps are practically the same as glocks...

I ain't OP cock smuggler, go be a dumb shit somewhere else.

Notify police of the situation. Buy a mossburg 500 and if anything happens use it.

>Worse is that he only came for my house and not my dads.
You would rather he go after your dad? You're a fucking pussy.

I think he meant that he is surprised he did not go for both of them pretty much indicating that he has specifically beef with op.

I want Jow Forums to leave forever

Agreed. Jow Forums needs to stick to their own board and fuck off.