ROACHPATROL BTFO

Come on in and watch, if you haven't seen it yet.

Roachpatrol on the way to a fortified hilltop, being ambushed by PKK, annihilated within seconds, getting their hats stolen.

liveleak.com/view?t=ClCcR_1528854211

one of the best combat footage clips out there, and the dude who stole the fucking hat is already a legend.

Attached: 1528903120567.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

>within seconds
But that's not what happened....

stop being so fucking pedantic, i'm trying to sell this shit

>one of the best combat footage clips out there
This is some nice fake news.

holy shit that was wild

let's see the countless better vids then, c'mon

Fuck, Kebab can't shoot for shit.

You don't know what pedantic means. Stop using it.

so, how many close combat firefights have you been to? 5? 6? Or even more?

>pedantic
>overly concerned with minute details

google says i do tho

All the good vids have been wiped from the internet for ages. There were some excellent blackwater videos in the mid 2000s. But all those vids got wiped out. And there were two vids from the Battle of Kandahar of some soldiers killing some muslims and cutting their bodies up. etc. There's one site left I know that has them but I'm not about to give that site an invasion of newffagtry summer tards.

Go home, Kebab.

Attached: 1399836462321.jpg (630x653, 37K)

>yeah my dad's the strongest dad in the world, he's not here, but if he was i could proof it to you

those roaches got destroyed they must have been tired as fuck walking up that hill none of them even paying attention

I mean if you weren't such a newfag you'd know exactly what I was talking about. I don't know. That one video of the contractors walking down the dirt street acting all friendly with bags in their hands to get the locals to come out and then mowing them down may still be up but I haven't seen in it years. Or the one of them throwing a grenade at the kids. Those come to mind.

That was really fun to read, thanks dude

That's not combat footage you fag, if I want to see war crimes against civilians I just watch isis vids.

Kys, edgelord

Oh right. But the video you linked was totally cool and not edgy.

how is combat footage edgy? it's combat footage you fucking idiot, please tell me you're larping

Damn I wish there were more european private contractors. Maybe in the future, after europe pulls out of nato and becomes a competitor to the us.

>how is combat footage edgy?
>ROACHPATROL BTFO
>larp

Attached: 1526765488749.jpg (1425x1425, 352K)

you're literally retarded, poor imbecile

its a video of a dude shooting a bunch of wounded guys on the floor. at least the video of the special forces dudes getting shot up in africa had some operating in it.

>executing a perfect ambush on an enemy patrol isn't operating

You didn't actually watch the video, did you?

>europe pulls out of nato
They wont tho. It sucks, but the future is trending towards globalization by creating military, economic, and eventually political power blocs. I believe that unfortunately things like America First and Brexit are only hiccups that wont stop us on this shitty road.

>getting their hats stolen.
Team Fortress was a mistake.

if I gave you a chicken would you fuck it?

> a bunch of 25 year olds getting machine gunned

>hell yeah guys ! fuck those kids

>reposts thread like 10 times
>acts like underage

why are you here ?

its just some dudes hiding behind perfect fucking concealment as some shitbutt turkish troops walk right into them, on top of the fact that you can barely see whats going on because it keeps cutting to the far-away cam.

the entire video is shooting fish in a barrel.

it's soldiers being soldiers, if you join the turkish army and go to iraq to hunt terries you may expect to get harmed. stop being a moralfag.