Custom Dust Cover

Realistically, how much trouble would I get if I used this as a dust cover and shot a home intruder? Fuck the brailsford case, I have the right to free speech and self-defense. I live in California, but I don't think they're that screwed up.

Attached: CRAAAAACK.png (1000x1000, 455K)

Yeah, if it’s got any kind of message that’s promoting violence it’s a pretty good chance. Can’t go wrong with a spurdo saying benis though.

Better make sure it's a righteous shoot or you're going to be fucked

Kill mouth custuard Arabs? What the fuck am I reading?

>California
>but I don't think they're that screwed up.
bruh you thought wrong
they will latch onto ANYTHING here to fuck you up

as long as you dont kill him youre fine

It's a reference to pic related. I thought it would be pretty funny to have that as a dust cover in light of recent peaceful attacks.

Attached: pedepower1488.png (744x522, 54K)

The American flag is fine. everything else is literal cancer. Remember that you have to be 18 or older to post here.

Don't dead, open inside.

>I live in California
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, as you can see from this customized dust cover, the defendant is not only violent, possibly mentally ill, but is obviously a racist!

Would "shall not" on the outside and "be infringed" on the inside be autistic?

its all autistic
if you feel the need to imprint your "personality" on everything you are a sperg on the same level as the retards who list their sexuality and mental disabilities in their social media bios

>don’t dead, open inside

Yeah, nah, that's just cringy bullshit. Keep that off your weapon.

Depends, are you a cop or not?

This. You're not special.

I dont understand this. If youre going to die with that rifle make it funny

If you’re a cop, none at all. If you’re not a cop, you’ll be under the jail.

"But user/senpai I eject from there"

Be kind
Please rewind

Nah, too cringy. Go with memes like suggested. If I had an AR-15, I'd throw pic related it on it for a quick laugh at the range.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Attached: 1504222821927.jpg (3264x1836, 629K)

Are you that mormon cop who wasted the drunk guy?

YOR || FEKED

If you're going to go full edgy cringelord, at least pick a phrase that makes some kind of sense. You're fucking dumb.

Are you 16?

Is it cringey to have a "bananna mag" with a Dole fruit sticker on it for ny ak?

Yes, but still funny