Riot Preps

Not trying to get political

But 2018 has seen no major riots from either Black Lives Matter or the Antifa/Alt. Right Rivalries. Is this an indication its cooling down or is this the calm before the storm?

More importantly, what kind of preparations should one take if they live in a city where this type of thing could happen again?

Right now I have, in the order of importance
>Water, Rice and Beans for 2 weeks
>Medical supplies including CPR, Gauze, QuickClot, etc.
>Rifle Pistol and Shotgun ammo (500 for each)
>Flashlights

I haven't put together a cohesive Bug Out Bag/Grab Bag yet but I feel since I live so close to the center of town the point of having one become null since if something even close to what happened in LA or Ferguson happens here there's no chance won't be an absolute shitshow.

Attached: Black-Lives-Matter-BLM-Ferguson-Missouri-Reuters.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hcwf2vvpr7o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what city do you live in? Portland?

portland doesn't have riots because the portland police shut those fuckers down immediately

last riot we had was may day last year and all they accomplished was breaking some windows at target
fucking lame desu

>But 2018 has seen no major riots from either Black Lives Matter or the Antifa/Alt. Right Rivalries. Is this an indication its cooling down or is this the calm before the storm?
It all depends on how the next few years go. If Trump is reelected and he doesn't get through on his incumbency alone, there is going to be some major fucking salt. Expect full riots. If another nigger gets shot, regional riots. If a group of right wingers willing to humor Antifa pops up, riots. Very bad riots.

Your supplies seem alright for the basics. I'd recommend you buy some batteries, common allergy medication/etc if you don't have that already (you never know when you might have a qt3.14 waifu with you that suffers from something), some food beyond rice and beans, a fire extinguisher or two, and perhaps a radio (there are generals here for them.)

Also, invest in some home security. Cameras (not the cheap $10 ones, get good quality ones or roll your own if you know how), better hinges for your doors, better locks, and so on. If nig comes to nog, you will need the ability to see shit coming. Worst case you can find a firing port in your house and use the cameras to spot targets as they come along.

Get some friends together, too. You don't need to go full NSDAP on them, just bring them to some classes on emergency first aid, get them to stock water, etc. It will be much easier for you to handle things if you have a bunch of friends coming around when the time comes.

>because the portland police shut those fuckers down immediately
this is what I hope happens here but with police becoming more complacent, who knows

Go to Youtube and search rooftop Korean

Toilet paper. Lots of it.

Big spice container so you don't want to kill yourself after several days of eating unseasoned food.

Spam so you have meat. A flat of canned soup might not be a bad idea either. Pasta keeps well too.

Unopened package of underwear and sockies in case you lose water pressure or niggers burn down the laundromat.

>police becoming more complacent
I didn't know complacent meant 'tacticool paramilitary larpers'

OP just start going camping and use that as the base of your "what I need" list.

I miss how comfy the blm riots were. Probably helped that they weren't all that close to me though.

>500 rounds of each
Yeah shotgun shells. But hell I keep 1k each of rifle ammo put back

buy MRE's canned food doesnt have much energy

maybe the Alt. Right gave up and have no resorted to just shitposting here

it's an indication that the media have let off the gas, and that it is not currently useful as propaganda.

>think BLM and antifa are anything other than gigantic pussies
>watches too much fox news
used to do black bloc shit when i was in HS in 2007. Antifa were pussies then and they are now.

Attached: g20_protest_53_j_728365cl-8-1.jpg (620x380, 50K)

If it's a BLM riot then have lots of malt liquor and buckets of KFC to buy off the men. Have a bunch of weave material and fake DKNY and Versace purses for the ladies.

If it's an antifa riot have lots of s.o.y products and beard oil. Oh and make sure you give yourself a really shitty hair cut and wear red clothes and slap a Bernie sticker on your forehead.

You'll do just fine.

>what kind of preparations should one take if they live in a city where this type of thing could happen again?

>fire extinguishers
>guns + ammo
>good doors and other barricade materials so you don't get a molotovthrown through your windows, simple nets can help.
>if you have extra cash get a gas mask (anto riot agents might find their way into your house)
>HD cameras, HD camers everywhere!
>possibly non lethal bean bag ammo for your pump which you still shoot them in the face with to kill them. you get the NL ammo just for appearances.

Attached: msa advantage 1000.jpg (720x477, 45K)

>If a group of right wingers willing to humor Antifa pops up...

...it's 1000% another ANTIFA group's inside job.

>If it's a BLM riot then have lots of malt liquor and buckets of KFC to buy off the men. Have a bunch of weave material and fake DKNY and Versace purses for the ladies.

Just give it out for free? That’s how you get your house burnt down when you run out or say no more.

Hi FBI

>nobody has mentioned that a "random user" guessed OP's city without any hints or information .....

Hi if you are stuck in this shitty /pol thread and thinking, shit I thought I was on /k not the low IQ echo chamber full of people obsessed about jews an race war , I have good news for you

This is a really good vid showing a walking stick shotgun and other neat stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=hcwf2vvpr7o

I hope this cheers you up after wandering into this crappy /wrongboard thread

MREs are canned food

>MREs are canned food

I like weapons. Here's a walking cane gun. Isn't it nice!

Attached: untitled.png (259x194, 79K)

>canned food

Has anyone ever made a gun that was sold in a can? Just curious? Be pretty need to have a small revolver or pocket auto canned with a pack of ammo and a pull ring in a nitrogen purged can. Maybe a plastic film seal over the whole. Or just a beans label on a metal can..

youll probably see something later this year when the news runs out of stuff to talk about and the hurricanes die down

Here in Berkeley, our police have been told by the police to not do shit during the antifa or whatever "protests," which fucking sucks because the federal LEO I work with literally can't do shit when shit goes down because of the lack of support they get from local LEO.

Mossberg does. It's kind of a gimmick, really.

the real answer to the question here is "move the fuck out of the ghetto"; we all know that when the riots happen they burn their own neighborhoods and places adjacent, they don't go out to white suburbia

Attached: 51340JICCruiser.png (2290x1064, 1.38M)

FLOWER
L
O
E
R

I'm getting a plate carrier with ceramics, pepper spray for when i leave for the lab and supplies to bug in.
>t. I live very close to a college campus

Jesus maybe read the tread faggot. Yeah it’s baity but you just did the same thing. Nobody brought Jow Forums into this thread but you. Stop looking for something to be butthurt at and enjoy the weapons for killing communism

Calm before the storm. Dems and other various libs finally got it through their thick skulls that Hillary doesn’t become President if Trump gets impeached. Now their saving their bile for the midterms. If Dems get a sweep, there’ll be victory riots. If the GOP sweeps, Dems will have protest riots. If results are inconclusive, there’ll be riots to resolve the uncertainty.

>Nobody brought Jow Forums into this
That's weird because the thread is full of it.
OP, invest in some easily deployed fortifying measures like a door bar.

Explain to me how this is a Jow Forums thread. Home defense and emergency prepping are standard Jow Forums topics.

>But 2018 has seen no major riots from either Black Lives Matter or the Antifa/Alt. Right Rivalries. Is this an indication its cooling down or is this the calm before the storm?
Because they were always funded. Protesters were frequently bused in. Most of the rioters in Ferguson weren’t even from Ferguson. BLM is controlled op

In the 70s the New World Liberation Front or whatever set off literally dozens of bombs in San Fran. 2018 barely registers on the "happening" meter overall, used to be worse. Much worse

make friends with your neighbors, surviving alone is a bitch. Also diversify your food ffs, rice and beans for 2 weeks you'll want to kill yourself.

I remember when an user posted an OP's location without info.

>how are Texas CC laws?
>they're fine, Utah has reciprocity
>OP never mentioned Utah

Its real man.

Unless someone winds up dead.
But most likely this.

AR15.
10 mags.
A ziplock bag full of cocaine.

I think they finally realized they're faggots and the hillbillies would push their shit in

DEENZ

Utah allows non-residents to get a Utah CCW.

So any state with Utah reciprocity is good

>Living in 80% white/hispanic city of 100k+
>All black people live in specific groups of apartments and houses
Cleanup will be easy if they try shit.

Epic post, fellow pede :)

Shane?

>not living in an actual first-world country
How does it feel to have to hide in your house like a coward every few months?

Attached: aus.jpg (2254x1861, 160K)

Not too bad. I have firearms.

Holy shit, I remember that thread.

Attached: 1528142041467.gif (500x600, 1.86M)

>cropping out the graffiti on the dumpster behind him
It casts the whole scene in a much different light.

Attached: 1474859740050.jpg (1023x681, 112K)

>calm before the storm?
The fire rises. You will know when it is time and what to do.

Those lives really don't matter

>Remember that thread
>Now I'm probably on a government watchlist
I hate when memes become real

Attached: D7231CAC-5D8D-4255-BA6A-BC01BAC0BD0F-211-0000000DB6598BDE.png (600x526, 526K)

We will see more during the summer. BLM & antifa don't care for bad weather.
I have a month of water with storage for another 4 months, 6 months of general preps, & 1 to 1 1/2 years of food. & I have about 14,000 rounds of ammo.
I can give a complete list of my stock if anyone is interested.

I also have a BOB that is focused on riots/civil unrest because I live between Baltimore & DC & the only places I go are the Baltimore area including school, work, & friends' houses. & both cities have seen multiple and severe riots in recent years
Again, I have a list of my BOB inventory if anyone is interested.

In fact seeing what you have, & what little you have makes me think I can't really give you a short answer for what you should get, so I'll just post it.

BOB:
Side Pocket:
Fero rod and striker
2 bic lighter
25 waterproof matches in waterproof case
Pencil sharpener

Top Pocket:
Pencil
Pen
Sharpie
Lifestraw
Red chemlight
Green chemlight
Hand held light
Notepad
Small roll of duct tape
Tissues
Lip balm
Ear plugs
3 AA batteries
3 AAA batteries

Bottom Pocket:
Map of city
Map of state
Toothbrush
Flosh
Hobo knife (eating utensils)
Cold Steel pocket bushman
Hand sanitizer
Small roll of duct tape
Solar powered battery pack
Small container of 10 500mg Tylenol

Outside of pack:
Boy scout hatchet
Lensatic compass
Pepper gel
Large swiss army knife
Bandana
Multitool

Main Pocket:
2.400 Apple Cinnamon food ration bars
Sleeping bivy
Reusable/heavy duty poncho
Headlamp
IFAK
100 feet of 550 cord
Sunglasses
6 hand warmers
Emergency blanket
31 zip ties
Locktite
3 industrial strength trash bags
19 surefire 123A lithium batteries
3 Large sandwich bags
2 Goody’s extra strength headache powder
10 wet wipes
Solar/hand crank powered AM/FM/WB radio/light

IFAK in main pocket:
Skin glue
Quick Clot
H-bandage
H & H gauze
TK-4 tourniquet
Nasopharyngeal Airway
Tension Pneumothorax Needle
Alcohol Prep Pad
2 safety pins
Nitrile Gloves
Combat medic tape (duct tape)
Instant Cold pack

Attached: shtf bosnia.jpg (1504x2964, 1.6M)

did you mean "flour"?

Attached: yea_.jpg (1200x905, 127K)

>tfw Australian and will never get to experience a riot

I hate how boring this shitty countries politics are

>'straya would never be a yesguns, ute-hoonin, shitposting state

4 wheeling across the desert with a RB-swapped Patrol ute with an AKM to shoot dingoes with your buddies seems fun

Attached: image.jpg (283x400, 70K)

>Antifa/Alt
>Right Rivalries
>Black Lives Matter
>If Trump is reelected
>right wingers willing to humor Antifa
>blm riots
>Alt. Right
>black bloc
>a BLM
>antifa
>ANTIFA
>antifa
>communism
>Dems
>libs
>GOP
>Hillary
>Trump
>BLM is controlled op
>The fire rises. You will know when it is time and what to do.
>BLM & antifa

I recommend more wet wipes. When it happens, the need to shit remains the same.

Where do you keep the bag? In car for between commuting or at home? I ask because I'm from the Virginia side of the belt way. Make sure you've good shoes as well in the vehicle so you aren't humping it in white collar shoes.

Talking about political groups isn’t inherently political we’re simply discussing the ones most likely to incite a riot since the threads topic is at its base “Riot Preps”

He's righ. Niggers are subhuman and always will be.