He spends money that could be used to buy new guns, ammo and training on patches, gas masks and milsurp

>he spends money that could be used to buy new guns, ammo and training on patches, gas masks and milsurp

Why do people do this?

Attached: 1528758644763.gif (480x270, 1.9M)

>he spends money that could be used to buy land on gardening equipment on guns when he already has enough gun to fill his requirements

Attached: 1150392994921c408936.jpg (400x326, 32K)

>he spends yet another $60 on some bullshit part for his AR rather than spend that money on a good appleseed class that will genuinely help him increase his shooting ability
>he whines about how ammo is so expensive but refuses to dry practice
>he has an $800 but carries it in a $15 holster

Attached: 1516907417820.jpg (394x394, 19K)

>dry practice

So much this

I remember a story about how in WWII Japanese (?) Officers were short on ammo and some would have to practice without using ammo, and it turned out the ones that trained without ammunition actually shot better than the ones who did because they focused a lot more on grip and trigger control than the officers who used live ammunition.

>>he has an $800 but carries it in a $15 holster

This shit infuriates me. Even a $600 or $500 gat, why carry it in a piece of shit holster. Try some quality and you'd be suprised at the difference. The worst is tards that will call you a gear queer for spending more than $20 on any sort of holster or ammo pouch.

tasco scope people are worse

someone's gonna shit on this but honestly I spent so much time with my M-16 in basic just getting to know the feel of pulling the trigger and focusing on every single one of the important steps and it paid off, more so than I think live fire. Desensitization to the rifle is important, and so is the muscle memory and otherwise.

I used to do that as a kid, was only aloud to shoot when my dad was home so I took the firing pin out and went to town, got to the point where I fucked the extractor from cycling like 100k rounds

>some hockey players came by the produce stand the other day

>not wanting to own a piece of history you can shoot

Attached: JPEG_20180612_203121.jpg (4032x3024, 1.19M)

Yeah guess what mine is 0$. I just tighten my belt around it and drape my shirt over it. You don't need a holster.

Attached: images(3).jpg (225x225, 8K)

>some people have gun-related hobbies outside of using them in the practical sense

Why do people do this?

Not that kinda milsurp you dolt

>Why do children do this?

>Yeah guess what mine is 0$. I just tighten my belt around it and drape my shirt over it. You don't need a holster.

Get into a clinch fight with someone and see how that goes, idiot.

Hope you dont carry a glock

I think OP means more like old surplus East German coats and Swiss camping stoves

enjoy blowing your dick off

I don't have to spend it mate, the government takes it for me.

Lmao gear queers on suicide watch

t. Dickless no holster

>t. the FBI agent who dropped his gun and shot a guy while picking it back up.

If you can't carry even a flock safely in your waistband you are mentally retarded and you should have your rights stripped and your guns removed. By force if necessary

This type of shit is what all retards believe before they shoot themselves or someone else. Take note, noguns and new gun owners.

You just don’t cock it faggot.

>nogunz detected

>Why do people do this?
Probably because they think it's neat/cool?
Who cares anyway? It's their money, not yours.

>implying people are allowed to like things I don't

Attached: image-2.jpg (448x334, 56K)

>Nice onesie. Does it come in men's?