Is Tyke an operator?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyke_(elephant)
youtube.com/watch?v=F4IH-EqoHws
Took 86 shots to bring her down.

Attached: Tyke did nothing wrong.jpg (1500x844, 217K)

disgusting savagery. get that shit off Jow Forums

nah, just a poor animal that suffered because too many fudds wanted to try their brand new gun on her instead of using tranq guns

>be held captive
>flee
>get shot
usa truly is a shithole country

>tfw you will never get to shoot an elephant on a rampage in Hawaii with a lever gat

Attached: 1523942208249s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

You know those shits don't work immediately right? The fucking thing was stepping on people there was no time to wait for the tranq gun to be brought out and wait for it to take effect.

why would you post this

Yeah, no other country in the world does this sort of thing, right?

How much elephant tranquiliser would the local hawaii PD have on hand to begin with?

>walk in building.
Boom now your safe

>implying elephants can't walk through walls

What does that even mean you dumb fuck?

>Abuse an absolutely fucking massive animal, basically an organic tank, for years
>Be surprised when it has enough of your shit and decides to fuck you up
Tyke did nothing wrong

Attached: RhodesiansNeverDie.jpg (680x750, 188K)

jesus thats fucking sad.
one woman even yells "fuckin animal"

>bunch of faggots shooting an elephant on my Camaro and then shooting it up.

Man I would have shot them all.

killing it was doing it a fucking favor, she'd have been taken back to the circus and abused even further
fuck circuses and fuck sea world

Lots of redpills in that comment section guys

Attached: 1528349827003.png (1200x794, 916K)

Mary had it worse
>In a Southern circus
>A hobo electrocutes her infected tooth
>She ends up killing him
>Southerns demand her death
>Sentenced to death by hanging
>Hanged from a 100 ton derrick

Attached: Elephantmary.jpg (365x509, 51K)

That's a digital camera.

I agree. elephants are such smart and sensitive creatures their suffering under the usual conditions is perpetual torture. sad only that nobody had a 300wm to put her out quickly. weirdly, nobody called for a ban of assault animals though....

You don't need a fucking .300WM to kill an elephant.

Hi Spoon!

HOLY FUCK YOU JUST MADE ME SO FUCKING MAD WHY IN THE HOLY NAME OF FUCK WOULD YOU SAY SOMETHING SO GODDAMN STUPID YOU STUPID FUCKING KEK IT'S NOT NEEDED BUT IT SURE AS HELL WOULD BE A LOT EASIER THERE IS NO IMAGE TO DESCRIBE HOW ANGRY I AM

Tyke did nothing wrong.

Poachers hunt elephants with .308 Winchester rifles all the time, ya dumb fuck.

i forgot how poachers were well known for being ethical and well meaning

They may not be ethical, but it's not like they want it stumbling around bleeding all over the place either. They just want to cut whatever body part they're after off and get out before they're caught.

Why? Why does watching videos of animals getting hurt by people trigger me so much? When I watch videos of people getting hurt/shot it sucks, but I feel nothing. Watching videos of animals getting hurt bothers me so much

Why Jow Forums? Is this some form of autism?

Attached: 1508456504414.jpg (680x1020, 95K)

I forgot how poachers like to riddle their poached animals with bullets. Oh wait, they don't. .308 Winchester is more than enough to kill an elephant at range if you can shoot.

Yeah but it's not humane is what the first user meant and you came out of the woodwork saying
>Hurr you don't NEED a big gun to kill a big animal you should let the 2 ton fucker get even angrier by shooting with shit that won't kill it but hurt it.
Fucking kill yourself you retarded baiting faggot those cunts could have handled the situation better with a bigger gun but hawaii is for antigun boomers and nobody could handle the situation correctly

What's more humane than a 1 shot kill?

My theory is that it’s because animals lack the mental capacity to set out to act objectively evil and therefore generally don’t deserve what happens to them since they lack self awareness.

A 1 shot kill where the animal dies instatanously

it's another "hurr durr I think animals are worth more than people" thread
Kill yourselves PETA faggots

Great, .308 Winchester it is.

You have bought the new age propaganda of elevating beast over man.

Southern whites are the lowest of the low. Is anyone really surprised?

For me it depends on the animal, but stuff like most mammals which you can see the emotions on their faces and in their action hits home.
With Tyke here you know enough backstory (abuse for her entire life) and then see her realizing she's gonna die after enacting vengeance and going on a rampage...and it happens too slow.
Like the chink webms where they burn dogs or drag them behind cars, you can see their pain and lack of understanding.
People though? Oh they know they're doing harm and hurting others who don't deserve it. So fuck 'em.

i dont think thats the thread
it's like a hunter respecting their prey. they don't fuck it up slowly, they try to kill it as fast as possible, preferably before it knows what's going on... that isn't PETA-shit that's being of a sound mind.
even geese dont deserve torture, just death.

Attached: 1515150470193m.jpg (1024x640, 84K)

the hobo was her trainer and whether he electrocuted her is not documented.

t. northern nigger lover

>be CSA
>scream autistically at other autists
>kill eachother in a pit
I'm a neutral here

Obviously you don't want the animal to suffer but when the thing is rampaging in downtown Honolulu you gotta shoot it with anything on hand

No you don't, humans DELIBERATELY do fucked up shit, while animals only respond to stimuli according to their instincts. Animals that lash out are either afraid for their lives or have been abused by humans, often for their own profit.

>tripfag
>im a radical centrist
Just kill yourself

>durr humans have free will and intelligence
>durr dat means we bad
Animals lash out because nature is brutish and violent. Go up to a lion which has never been abused and isn't scared and see if it lashes out

>you don't want to pick a group of retards therefore you're a meme ideology
Fuck off, there were no "good guys" during the civil war

It's just an elephant you guys, calm the fuck down.
I agree that it's life is more valuable than the average nigger or spic,
but let's not elevate it above the life of a full human.

Attached: lol128.jpg (250x250, 13K)

Hawaiians are subhuman. I only wish the elephant was able to slaugher all of those stinky little island niggers. Rip elephantbro, literally did nothing wrong

The confederates were objectively the good guys. The north are traitorious nigger loving degenerates. Slavery is 100% ethical because niggers aren't human and never will be.

I was there when it happened. The cops didn't have the firepower so they had to go to a sports authority and borrow hunting rifles. It was really fucked up nobody had planned for something like that to happen. Hpd didn't know how to react nor did they have the proper equipment to handle it. I still remember hearing the shooting. It was kind of nightmare fuel to be honest. Hearing the elephant suffering is something I won't forget. And seeing the look on the officers faces after they killed it is another.

This is 4 u for making me so angry tonight

Uh huh, whatever faggot.

Poachers only care about the tusks, why would they care how bullet ridden the body is?

Probably a bad idea to spray the animal with bullets and risk hitting the tusks, yea? Not to mention they're, you know poachers, and turning a national park into a warzone is pretty obvious.

honestly hawaii is shit and needs to be purged. even then.

more like, go walking in lion territory and see if they eat you
probably not, animals are pretty good about warning you and avoiding you if you're apparent. this is why a grizzly is probably only gonna attack you if it's a mama with cubs nearby if you have a bell on you as you go around.
why the fuck would an animal waste their time and precious energy attacking some creature that's clearly not a threat? they don't, and if you went outside for a spell you'd realize critters seldom bother you unless you bother them.

You didn't know poachers and park rangers get into fire fights?

Somalis invaded my homeland
Before this, in a town of less than 3,000, we had very little crime. Now we have shootings almost every other month. We have dogs and cats missing every week. I'm assuming they eat them out Kim then for fun. I can, without a doubt, say fuck all niggers they are less than animals

Shoot the niggers. Do us all a favor.

I wish I could, but even though they fuck us over, our state our govt would probably send in the national guard (MN user)
Doesn't help that our Lutheran "Christians" give them gibs every week from donations
The best my county has done is move them slightly out of town into shit trailer homes
Fuck fish heads

Former Minneapolis user here, I didn't know they were colonizing the small towns with them

slavery brought niggers to the americas, where they did not belong, and allowed the south to slide by on free labor, preventing them from building a strong industrial economy like the north.

Please go back and burn that massive nigger apartment dwelling called minnesomalia down I hate them so God damn much

>liberals can watch this animal trample and maim innocent people then pretend to be sad that the fucking vile beast is shot dead
Gonna keep voting Republican even if Trump is a jew shill

This thread is too sad

A-fucking-men brother, 14/88

>elephant gets abused
>kills trainer and goes on rampage
>starts attacking innocent people
>gets shot
>WOW HE WAS A GOOD ELEPHANT HE DINDU NUFFIN
Just because he had a hard life doesn't mean innocent people have to die. Should the police have arrested Tyke? Or just let him run around killing people until he got tired because "he was just a poor little elephant"

>"1"
>"2"
>"3"
>"YOU GOT THIS ONE"
>BANG
>BANG BANG BANG BANG
>"YOU FUCKING ANIMAL"
>BANG
>WOOOOOOOWEEEEEEWOOOOOOOWEEEEEE
>BANG BANG
>BANG

Attached: 1223563769817.jpg (479x282, 21K)

>Being this low IQ
Shiggy diggy amigo

Attached: 1522692945226.png (378x357, 81K)

That was in Erwin, TN. I've been there. Great hiking nearby.

Abused elephant finally snaps and exacts revenge upon its oppressors. Fine by me. I just wish the animal wasn't killed in the process.

>"fuckin animal"
This shit made me mad as fuck.

Attached: 1502993918811.jpg (359x473, 39K)

based cops gave that trunked nigger what it deserved.

>load many times lethal dose into dart
>fire one dart
>elephant dies

Wow, so much harder and slower.

lots of people aren't worth the metals in their body or the energy you'd get out of digesting their biomass.

>being this mad because he's a subhuman
kek

You think I could drop her with a single shot from a 45-70, with +P 460gr rounds? Would I have to go for a headshot, or would a lung shot work like on a deer or elk?

they act on instincts and drive for food and survival

most lack the benevolence to really be called 'evil' or 'mad' but elephants are incredibly intelligent and remember things very well

tyke was fucking mad

Yeah it's sad that it was getting abused by a circus but if there's a 4 ton animal raging down the streets it's getting shot

At that point it's not a animal it's a tank

Attached: 1434146664964.gif (480x292, 3.48M)

You ever seen that video of a dolphin raping a fish after it decapitated it? Animals are capable of evil.

Except geese

Looked like she had loads of headshots dude. That skull is thick and the brain well hidden. You'd need accuracy and penetrating power over everything else. I'd say nothing less than .300 Winmag

>people genuinely think the heffalump shouldn't have been blasted
How many people would have needed to die before the thing found its way into the ocean? PETA showed a cop saving a guy's life with his pistol. That dude on the street was about a half a second from snap city when the cop opened up

they cant...

At that point they cops did really have no choice but to put it down before it killed more people, I think the crux of the issue here is that it didn't have to happen in the first place. Treating the animal like shit and being surprised when it lashes out is the most retarded thing I can imagine.

irish aren't white

And? I don't know about you, but that sounds like something I would try to avoid if I were a poacher.

Get this bullshit off Jow Forums. Poor intelligent animal slaughtered by shithole mudpeople.

Attached: 1518467905500.png (546x458, 293K)

>Poachers hunt elephants with .308 Winchester rifles all the time, ya dumb fuck.

africans also unload 762x39 into a dumbo and wait for it to die from it's wounds. not unlike what happened to tyke. theres a lot of ways to kill them but if you want to be humane about it, a 300wm or 338wm would be a good choice and the fact that the organizers did not have a guy with such on watch should have been looked into by the authorities. then again, from the video, the stage area could have easily been secured in a way that would have made it impossible for the animal to escape - they just didn't bother to do that being the irresponsible, animal mistreating subhumans that they were.

Why do you get angrier at a man beating a child or a woman versus a South African tire necklacing of the town rapist? All death and abuse is not equal.

Barbarism and cruelty inspire deep emotion. An African raping a baby to cure his AIDs makes you want to channel the spirit of 1million Boer ghosts and watch him die slow but the same group of Africans using paving bricks to kill a thief and you just are mildy disgusted. There's some form of reason or justification to it that's identifiable, even if you don't agree with it

>africans also unload 762x39 into a dumbo and wait for it to die from it's wounds
No, they don't. Not if they're actually hunting it vs. just trying to kill it. 7.62x39 would work if you had a great angle for your shot, anyway.

>thinking africans havent done just that
nigger are you disabled?

>No, they don't.

yes they do. they drive up to one in their toyota, magdump into it and drive off. they hunt them mostly for the tusks here. also, they use steel cable wire snares and just about any other mens they have.

>Go on a rampage downtown on your armored Kill-Elephant like a modern Hannibal

Attached: image.jpg (399x382, 16K)

Headshot, you want to draw a bar from earhole to earhole

That’s metal as fuck tho

I can relate when it comes to domestic dogs that aren't attacking people or livestock. They are bred to be dependent on and loyal to humans, so abusing and killing them seems immoral and kinda like an unnecessary destruction of innocence. But then again, it wasn't so long ago in the west that they were harvested for pelts. Maybe I am just a faggot after all

>bring niggers to America
>cousin billybob, uncle daddy joe, nothin could go wrong
Consider suicide