>be me
>19
>just hired as a security guard in a small museum
>normally only old couples and children visit this place
>ask my supervisor if i can carry my own firearm
>he says i can if its registered and legal
>next day i make "bring my gat to work day" so to say
>supervisor rushes to me
>he says several customers were freaked out by me carrying and called the police thinking it was a heist
>"but you said it was ok to carry"
>"CARRY A HANDGUN NOT A FUCKING AK"
>Tfw i literally brought my ak74 and stood around acting like a tough s.o.b
>tfw i got fired
>tfw i cringe every time i think about it even though it was a very long time ago

Attached: Capture+_2018-02-19-13-14-03.png (1439x1461, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgjodEzrLgw
full30.com/video/4fa286d360300101fecf34b9c142133a
legionusa.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking Christ user

Holy shit please tell me this is an autistic work of fiction user

Attached: 1528871733696m.jpg (1024x659, 60K)

>be me
>start posting on Jow Forums
>stuck here forever
fml

Attached: 1E36DE43-59D3-49B2-9660-1C97154B553B-21245-00001B252C4FA1C4.jpg (2226x1700, 348K)

Im not sure if autism covers it are you sure you arent retarded?
Remember youre here for life.

Attached: 0.jpg (500x500, 75K)

Ouch. That could've gone better.

>be me
>13 years old, first time shooting
>dad loads, hands me the break action and tells me to shoot the target 5m away
>miss completely
>little brother manages to hit, knock the target down
That was my first experience with firearms, and the day when I realized I suck naturally at most things.

I try to force myself into believeing that it was just a dream lol but it's not very effective

Wow this is next level.

Attached: 1527047802375.jpg (719x532, 54K)

I feel, OP.

>be me
>Hurricane Irma
>southern Florida
>allowed to OC in states of emergency
>SKS on my back
>go out to grab a case water cause my dumbass forgot it
>on my way back from Wallyworld my tummy gets the rumblies
>See those sweet golden arches
>fuckinclosed.png
>oh hey the Wendy's across the street is open
>walk in ready for a meal
>everyone in line rushes out and the cashier backs away from the counter
>"Hi, can I have a number 3, sandwich only."
>"s...s...sir?"

>Be german fag
>>It's illegal to shoot at human shilouette targets
>Go to open-air range of german SEK for long range shots
>Dad let's me shoot the .300 Win Mag
>Tells me to shoot the target down range (normal target above shilouette)
>Go on to shoot the shilouette perfect center-mass

Dad was pissed and range master of the SEK chuckled.

OP did nothing wrong.

Attached: Lube up the raifu.jpg (720x475, 37K)

>New to me 10/22
>Scope this swish/swish
>Head for the range
>Go prone in the zone
>Sniperskills.jpg
>Bang
>Look, not even on target
>WTF
>Only 25yds so double WTF
>Try again, Bang
>Missed again goys
>One more Bang
>Confused
>Realized barrel is in line with bottom brace of range lane wood
>Pumped 3 rounds into wood at 1'' range
>kek

That is only stupidity.

Did he specify that you had to carry a handgun? You should've sued him.

I had a similar experience.

>Irma
>Father in law had a timeshare in Weston that landed perfectly on expected landfall
>OC time at resort
>Check in load up gas, gen, supplies in room
>So much stuff, dozen trips back and forth while walking past about hundred people milling about in the general area
>Brought everything because home is in Keys, old house and not sure if I'll see it in the future
>All is good and well, drinking wine with wife watching scary movies
>Get a knock on door
>Manager with two officers
>Time to CC
>"We got a call that a gunman was carrying bomb supplies and other weapons into this room."
>Remember the odd looks people were giving me
>Let officers know I'm CCing and not SOE regularities
>Cleared it all up, showed them my supplies and had a good chat about looting protocols in the city

Turns out there was a massive party of British tourists at the resort (several dozen) for the same wedding. They had gotten about 7 calls for me with exceedingly scary details. He's got a chainsaw, he has an assault weapon on him, there's a girl with him who looks scared. Lovely stay actually, cool cops as well. A British family actually came up and apologized to us and I let them finger fuck my guns.

>TFW my assault weapon was a Ruger American that I had literally made 1 trip with and locked in the room.

After that I was just carrying a glawk.
Spooky.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Holy shit, was this the firearms museum in Cody? I grew up there and spent days there. One day a short, fat, and young security guard was wearing an AK before his short fat boss raced out and asked him why the fuck he was wearing that. The bosses face was ghost pale!

>he has an assault weapon on him
>my assault weapon was a Ruger American that I had literally made 1 trip with and locked in the room
My sides.

... Which is your dominant eye?

I always sucked with long-guns as a kid, but did surprisingly well with handguns. Then I found out I was cross-dominant, shot a rifle from the left shoulder and suddenly my groups shrunk down to half their former size.

>>"We got a call that a gunman was carrying bomb supplies and other weapons into this room."
There has to be a fine for this sort of shit. Also people that make up
>And he was pointing it at people!
claims.

Not him, but I always rocked with handguns, shotguns (at 13 could pull an easy 20/25 on a clay range) and PCC's because of their easy-pointing and reflexive nature but sucked with most full-house scoped bolt guns and breach-loading rifles.

This continued until I found that I just needed to be a more deliberate shooter with those guns.

Even as a kid, I was practicing with breathing techniques, listening to heartbeat, very slow trigger pull, etc.

My eyes nowadays are complete shit, but I can out-shoot a lot of people just based on proper technique.

>Be me
>be 23
>Accidentally high on LSD
>Oh Well
>At gf place, high as balls
>Fucking
>hear weird banging on door
>awhellnaw.gif
>grab $99 Makarov because I was Hipster AF
>AWRIGHT MOTHERFUCKER STICK EM UP!!!
>"HOLY GEEZUS DON'T KILL ME!!!"
>Looked like a nigger to me with a melting face
>was actually her brother home early
>mfw standing in front of God, Christ, and everyone with dick hamging out
>mfw her brother shat himself
>mfw gf was a bitch about it

Attached: hst.jpg (236x280, 15K)

Thank you. I laughed.

"Accidentally"?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgjodEzrLgw

Yeah, I didn't sharpen my technique to that level until I was 17 and didn't perfect it until I was 18-19 in my early days of enlistment. Turns out having a ton of free range time and having disposable income and cheap range time is great for your shooting technique. Now, I'm probably tied with my uncle for the best shot in my family, and if you count all gun types, I'm the flat best.

Why would a range have silhouette targets if it’s illegal to shoot them?

HOW HAS NOBODY CHECKED THIS FULL HOUSE??

Attached: checkem.gif (328x366, 826K)

The SEK is the german SWAT (don't kill me fag) so they obviously get silhouettes.

>Aunt gets scared because people have been stealing her lawn furniture.
>She wants someone to stay with her and to deal with the thieves.
>I'm really the only one who can.
>Head over.
>Knock on door.
>She opens door, screams, and slams door in my face.
>What.
>Knock and ask to be let in. Her neighbors are staring and it's uncomfortable.
>She finally realizes it's me and lets me in.
>I showed up in full serbian slavaboo kit with the intent of removing robber and she freaked out.
>Asked why she expected me to do to the thieves.
>"I don't know. Use a baseball bat or something?"
>The thieves never show up again and she's mad that her lib neighbors think she hires unwashed troglodytes to kill urban youths.
>Mfw no face

Why not just OC a handgun or better yet, you could just quit being a larp fag and get a CC permit like 25% of gun owners here in FL. People who OC rifles in public are fags. You’re obviously only doing it to get attention.

It was probably her neighbours, desu. You showing up ready to wage a fucking war against them probably scared them shitless.

> want a little violence
> get a lot of war

Jesus fuck OP that's hilarious, sorry to hear you got shitcanned for it though

>done with enlistment
>start studying for a degree
>decide to get a part time job to fill the days and earn extra cash
>brother offers me a job in a kindergarten
>sure.png
>get called in one day
>really cool actually, most of the things kids like are just rebooted or rehashed stuff from my own childhood.
>one of the kids jokingly says I hit him
>tell him" if I had hit you, you wouldn't be standing there"
>realize what I just said
>coworkers genuinely laugh.

was actually cool to work there. I was mainly autistic in the beginning. Like I would always bring my backpack there, stuffed with survival stuff, made me feel safe. Was handy tho for those field trips, making a fire, needing a tarp and rope to sit under in the rain, a knife to when we needed sticks. I was also 1 out of 2 guys there, and about 40 ish women, one parent legit told me it was nice with a bit more "masculinity" there.
Also was a time when a bunch of people were sick, and one of my coworkers asked if I was good, in which I replied that I had slept more than 3 hours and my pee had a good color, so I was good. After that I tried to think more before talking.

You can only OC in florida during State of Emergency conditions, so of course, people go overboard.

> work at shitty coffee joint In canuckistan
> noguns coworkers asking me about different kinds of ammo
> next day bring in examples ranging from .22 to 50 bmg for him to look at
> showing off when manager rushes over to me
> "put those away the cops are here"
>turn around and sure enough 6 RCMP are standing behind me
> ask if they wanted to see my licence
> they tell me they would like me to stop dicking around and get them coffee

its like some people can't comprehend that someone can legally own guns and ammo. It happened to me when I bought ammo from Walmart one time as well. The cashier asked me if I wanted a paper bag so that "no cops would see me carrying my ammo to the truck". Bitch you just sold this shit to me, if its illegal you're a conspirator

>>It's illegal to shoot at human shilouette targets

Attached: 25299350_195966487630458_2224940428442541980_n.png (488x960, 461K)

you got the autism son

>wendys across the street from mcdicks
Holy shit I think you live near me. SW florida?

Hurricane Irma pushed me to be hazgunz when all I had to defend myself was a shitty pump shotgun from a friend loaded with rustington target loads I cut up into slugs.

that's actually pretty smart way to skip a line

that's autism

how do you cut up a target load into a slug? Why not just buy slugs?

>I had slept more than 3 hours and my pee had a good color, so I was good.
Jesus, the ridiculous things that the army makes normal.

You were pretty well-armed.

If my employee thought it was ok to bring an Ak as a guard gun scaring off my customers I would get mad but laugh at the same time. Instead, I would post a sign saying my gaurd's ak47 is part of the museum, do not be alarmed it is not armed and friendly. Feel free to check it out. And of course, no loaded magazines on the rifle. You can keep one in your pocket. You become the museum now, there is no escape.

Not him, but you cut down around the wad a good portion of the way around the shell and you'll launch everything above the cut when you shoot.

I was worried about actually having to use it, I've never shot a gun in my life up until 6 months ago

It's pretty easy.

Oh shit thats actually useful information.

Not him, but have you ever been to a range on an open-house day? I've seen people miss a 12 inch target with 10 rounds from 7 feet.

Was probably some kids. I was a youth in a 95% white upper-middle class town. We didn't do drugs in highschool, so my friends and I used to just get in fights and steal shit. Tons of shit. Mostly lawn ornaments.

>The cashier asked me if I wanted a paper bag so that "no cops would see me carrying my ammo to the truck". Bitch you just sold this shit to me, if its illegal you're a conspirator

This is autism. She offered it to you so you wouldn't get hassled, not because she thought it was illegal.

>You become the museum now, there is no escape.
What would be in a Jow Forumsuseum?
sks?moist?dragon dildos covered in cosmoline?

I'm gonna need a visual representation of this because it don't make no sense to me.

I'm gonna be real here, and this is gonna sound shitty, but I either shoot on private land, at the range on post (welfare queen), at the range from my other job where you have to be an experienced shooter or take our course to shoot, or I rent a low-restriction bay with my bros and we keep to ourselves all day. I'm not a snob, but huge portions of the gun community are awful. Except for when I've taught people, I've never seen that kind of awful. I can usually get people grouping fist-sized at 7 yards with a pistol and passing alt-c quals with a rifle in like an hour.

>are you sure you arent retarded?
Autism is retardism

Not him, but I don't think you understand how stupid people are up here when it comes to guns. At Canadian Tire (national hardware store chain), IF your local one even sells ammo these days, they will record your fucking information in a notebook in the ammo cabinet (not required by law) and then WILL CARRY IT TO THE FUCKING CASH REGISTER. Best part? The little shitheads they have do this don't even have their licenses half the time.

The people who shoot that poorly are the kind that think they know everything there is to know about guns because they play CoD or have watched every shitty 80's action flick. I'm talking people who think holding the pistol sideways, above their head, and pointing it downwards towards the target is a legitimate shooting technique. If they even bother using both hands, they fucking teacup that shit.

like a little more than halfway down the shell, you cut an almost complete circle around it. when it fires, the whole top half of the shell detaches and flies down range. This computer has no drawing application so I cant really show you.

full30.com/video/4fa286d360300101fecf34b9c142133a

Thanks

I'd have figured.

Yeah, I actually taught my brother in law how to shoot yesterday and we were doing scaled targets, ready-ups and drawing and firing with a pistol in like 2.5 hours. Still amazes me that people buy guns and don't learn how to use them.

Maybe it is autistic but I refuse to be concerned about walking through a parking lot with my legally bought ammunition. If a cop wants to waste both of our times checking out my licence so be it I didn't do nuffin.

Holy shit user. You can only concealed carry without a permit during a state of emergency and only when you are actively leaving the affected area of the emergency. A mid storm tendie run with an SKS is still illegal.

Not him but who the hell is gonna enforce it? Police were out of commission for days during the storm

Not really. Police only stop patrolling when winds reach a sustained speed of 50ish mph. That only lasts for about 12 hours.

checked

Attached: 1522039645451.gif (352x448, 1.47M)

I have a brother in law who's family owns a mountain we like to shoot at. He goes with us pretty often but doesn't ever bring his guns and never buys ammo for them. He says what's the point in shooting ammo you just bought? I tell him so you know how your gun feels, to practice, to know how to use your weapon if you ever need to. He claims he can shoot better than the rest of us and he doesn't need to constantly practice, so i told him to put up or shut up last weekend.
I had just got a new laser for my px4 as a training aide because i have a minor issue with recoil anticipation. So it can't get any simpler for him. The laser would move completely off target before it went boom. 12" grouping on 6 shots at 5yds with a fucking laser. Only 4 hit
It humbled him pretty quick. He now understands the important of practice, but i don't think he's going to shoot with us for a good long while.

I got one
>be me
>go to range with dad
>decide to bring brother
>high functioning autist brother
>when we get set up, my dad brings out a Ruger SR22
>we take turns shooting
>autismo's turn
>as soon as it's handed to him he sweeps everyone around with the barrel
>after correction and a few heart attacks, he gets ready to shoot
>no shit, this guy holds the gun sideways and above his head
>starts talking like a basketball american
>sweeps everyone again when he emptied the mag
>our faces when

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAA.png (320x320, 142K)

Not trying to talk shit about your brother, but that doesnt sound very high functioning

Should've brought a Mosin, people don't freak out about wooden funs
+ Museum so it almost fits

Is that you?
It's true; once you go Jow Forums you can't go back.

Right on.
>I live in a state/city where people OC ARs/AKs sometimes.
>Not a big deal, huge hunting community nobody minds.
>Get in line at Walmart behind guy OCing camo 20in AR with 6x scope.
>Get bored. Slowly reach up and twist windage knob on scope
>*click,click,click*
>heh heh heh

Germany just hasn't been the same since '45...

You're a monster

Attached: 1485656447955.jpg (225x225, 12K)

I know this is more suitable for /AKG/, but I can't find. What are the specs of this AK-105?

Attached: IMG_1158.jpg (1024x858, 88K)

No this is me on the right.

Attached: . (3).jpg (1280x858, 253K)

>mfw no grills on Jow Forums

Attached: IMG_1117.png (1092x1037, 27K)

Meh, he was one of those dudes who saw a rifle like that in magazine and got an exact copy of it, looked pristine as shit no fouling around the muzzle. He probably wouldn't know for a while his aim was off.

legionusa.com/
just look through the site for what you want

Also kill yourself faggot

Attached: 1495691775265.jpg (720x960, 25K)

Thank you big boi.

I have a vag but no surface to cook foods on

No ya don't.

on the internet....no one knows youre a filly

Attached: 972.jpg (500x500, 92K)

MOTHER FUCKER

I would relocate lawn ornaments.

dude a wendy's across from a mcdonalds could be used to describe about 10,000 intersections in the US

dumb frogposter

Regarding the thing on the right.

That's a man, baby.

>implying sarah jessica parker is a human female

Attached: .dick.jpg (300x300, 32K)

>go to range
>get one foot groupings at seven yards
>take a class since i'm bad
>the instructor isn't any better
i'm not sure how to get any better

Shoot more.

Yes, but also this

If you use the phrase "waving a gun around" to describe someone carrying/possessing a firearm, this should also apply.

Lol serves him right for not keeping an eye on his shit

>people don't expect to be harassed at the local Wal-Mart
>this gives you the right to touch, even alter this property

Sure is nigger in here.

Damn son, you went full militia-man at the museum.

i've got one
>be me, 12-ish
>europoor so no guns
>be in class, dicking around with friends
>talking about our vacation and what we did
>mention i bought a new knife on vacation, it's pic related
>decide to bring it to school to show them the next day
>teacher is momentarily distracted
>pull out the knife
>girl two tables over flips her shit
>teacher flips her shit

i got suspended for a week after that, still have that knife with me everyday