What’s the best shotgun that’s most affordable but will still blow my brains out the most?

What’s the best shotgun that’s most affordable but will still blow my brains out the most?
I know getting guns depends on what state you’re in, but how hard is it on average?

Attached: ADA5DB0A-AEB9-46CA-A106-A77145BFEC92.jpg (640x640, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. Don't do it.

2. If you disregard 1 Don't do it with a gun.

People punched their own ticket long before there were firearms. Shockingly those methods still work.

bump gun?
$25

maverick 88

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ has good tips.

also 2nd hand bently shotguns are a dime a dozen and decent quality, maybe look into rossi/baikal single shots too

This
Don't contribute to the anti's "gun deaths" statistic

hell if you're in a pinch just file the end off a spitzer bullet and it will act like a shotgun slug, even better maybe because it will mushroom and fragment like all fuck

Single barrel break action 20 guage. Can get one for less than $100 at a pawn shop

I've seen countless and thousands of .jpgs on the internet and this is by far the funniest.

1. convert to islam
2. snackbar something
Don't add to the gun deaths statistics friendo

Don’t do it, as it will contribute to gun death statistics.
If you do, don’t be a poorfag and save up for a KSG

First off don't do it with a gun because you're just going to add to statistics idiots use against guns

And if you are going to be a retard and do it, build a pipe shotgun. Make your shot count though, don't end up surviving with your jaw blown off.

You should know that in many cases shotgun/firearm suicides don't immediately kill you. Depending which parts of the brain are penetrated you could be left feeling intense pain for up to twenty minutes or just be left paralyzed without bleeding out if you are tended to quick enough.

Anyone have that webm of that kid blowing his brains out over his anime posters? He suffered for a bit IIRC before his parents found him.

Anyway don't kill yourself, be a trooper and take out some of societies trash or even hit up Youtube for good measure and at least suicide by cop.

OP here you guys are right. I’ll try to look for different ways cause I don’t wanna ruin your favorite past time. Although thanks for recommendations despite this.

Attached: 7140A3B0-3F4D-48B0-AECC-26BA1BE1A1C8.jpg (650x821, 100K)

You’re right man they’re are much more exciting ways to go. But I’m trying to look for the least painful so guns aren’t a good idea. But I guess life is your oyster when you’re willing to do anything and not care about consequences.

You just need perspective, when you get to the point of suicide you also lose the motivation to do it with any real significance. The irony is that in your journey to go out in style so to speak you might also find a shred of purpose that changes your mind.

The reality is that you really shouldn't do it, but if you must don't hurt the things you love, or the people who have to deal with you after the fact.

Can I throw some wisdom at ya?

Bro don’t suicide yourself. Suicide some anti gun politicians, but don’t use a gun. “And I’m in no way officially condoning violence, in any way, for the record.”
Your ancestors will smile upon you.

Sure but it might be wasted.

there's a pic of an old guy who put a shotgun in his mouth. Blew away the front portion of his brain. Forehead sunk back to his ears.

He lasted long enough to get found, hospitalized, and then lingered for a few days in the hospital.

Terminal ballistics are screwy man.

I suppose their mistakes were that it was impulsive. Just drive deep into a forest to improve your chances. Even better if they end up never finding you.

You've decided by hitting this point that you have nothing left to lose. Nothing left that can truly hurt you that much more.

So you're free. You can go anywhere and do anything without really worrying.

You're basically invincible.

Go see what else there is to see.

That’s true. I have been pretty sheltered and there’s no way I’ve seen even a large fraction of the entire world in person. This is more of a backup plan to secure a wuick way out while I have a chance. Thanks for sharing.

Neck yourself instead

Wicked.

You're going to die anyways, be patient.

ill tell you to not do it, but ill also tell you that some states/nations have legalized doctor assisted euthanasia, where you pass out from breathing helium. i really hope you dont kill yourself though.

Attached: 7FFC6545-6364-4114-84DB-38A9EDBE9781.jpg (600x372, 123K)

pls dont use a gun google helium masks
or bang up a line and sleep

Thank you very much user.--

dubs of truth and what not

Noose, apparently asphyxiation is euphoric so do that instead of waiting 20 minutes to die after blowing your brains out