Jow Forumsonfession thread

It's that time of the month, Jow Forums.
What do you have to Jow Forumsonfess?

Attached: 1526526563543.png (1229x1160, 63K)

I'm a progressive who supports gun rights
Minorities and LGBT people need guns to defend themselves

I love the style of the factory glock sights

Attached: 1503878479385.jpg (600x429, 59K)

I'm thinking of buying a Springfield gun and some Turkshit.

I miss California for the /out/ and the /o/
Texas sucks at both of those so bad

Attached: American-History-X-Curb-2.jpg (600x318, 24K)

I don't own any gun cleaning oils/solutions/solvents.

I didn't clean the chamber when I switched from brass to steel cases.

I'll repent of them both next week swear.

Based

whenever I work up the will to commit suicide, it will absolutely be with a gun

I'll probably do in the middle of nowhere of some woods though, doubt I'll affect any statistics

Attached: 1522078755301.jpg (640x611, 57K)

Not a sin, user. You are an important ally.
1 hail Jow Forumsube for good measure.

If you actually train and are accurate with them, then it's all you need.
5 hail Jow Forumsubes for the Glock

Supporting a gun manufacturer who would willingly sell us out to make a profit. Buy used to offset this sin.
10 hail Jow Forumsubes

The west coast is a wonderful area for /out/. Such great scenery. It is not wrong to desire that beauty. But California has been lost to the non-believers.
20 hail Jow Forumsubes to purge any latent heresy that may have followed you

Your sin is great, user. Nothing less than 30 hail Jow Forumsubes followed by undivided attention to your funs for one week will cleanse your soul.

Attached: free.gif (500x277, 997K)

I don’t clean my chamber of my AR switching from brass and steel and sometimes I even run mixed lots of misc brands and casings in the same mag. I’ve never had any trouble with that and I honestly don’t understand where the need for that comes from.

Here's a confession. I can never tell if these based posters are being sarcastic or not.

I've once, accidentally, attempted suicide at a Navy gun range

I sold my first gun for dumb shit I don't even remember. It was a JC Higgins Model 88 revolver chambered in .22lr. Held 9 in the chamber. Bought it for less than 300 US bucks. I wish I still had it for a piece of history at least. It just felt good to hold, all the weight you could feel was in the back. Would've been a fucking amazing plinker if I had anywhere to shoot it.

Attached: wm_7622089.jpg (4032x2410, 1.42M)

I was molested and raped from 5-6. I also don't clean my guns enough. I also have a fondness for CIA weapons and cheap slav shit.

how do you accidentally attempt suicide at a Navy gun range?

I sold my first gun too, though it was a Hi Point C9, so no real historical or sentimental significance. I used the money to fund the purchase of an SKS. No regrets. Sorry to hear you miss your first gun so much. A 22 revolver seems like it would've been a lot of fun.

based logic poster

I killed a rattlesnake I ran into in a few days ago. My bro and I shot it like 30 times. Feel pretty bad because it wasn't in our way or anything and wasn't a threat.

I shill on social media and on some Jow Forums boards for 2nd amendment rights. I'm relentless in my shilling and sometimes I'm extremely militant and vicious, if people act obtuse or dance around the truth sometimes I will bully them until they submit. I spend a disgusting amount of my free time doing this because I fully believe that what I'm doing is right and it feels like an existential threat. I hate seeing people apathetic or being oppressed by shit laws and retards who push them.
The thing is, though, I'm not even American. I don't live in the US even, and I do it for free. In reality I'm a NEET depressed loser. Fighting the endless creep of the commies and their anti gun opinions is practically the only thing that keeps me alive.

>I shill on social media and on some Jow Forums boards for 2nd amendment rights. I'm relentless in my shilling and sometimes I'm extremely militant and vicious, if people act obtuse or dance around the truth sometimes I will bully them until they submit. I spend a disgusting amount of my free time doing this because I fully believe that what I'm doing is right and it feels like an existential threat. I hate seeing people apathetic or being oppressed by shit laws and retards who push them.
Well I don't see any real problem with this. It's just an ordinary-
>The thing is, though, I'm not even American. I don't live in the US even, and I do it for free. In reality I'm a NEET depressed loser. Fighting the endless creep of the commies and their anti gun opinions is practically the only thing that keeps me alive.
OH MY GOODNESS! SQUIDWARD!!!

Attached: 1482563984673.jpg (512x512, 52K)

if it was within my power, I'd grant you honorary citizenship, as well as help you get set up with a nice arsenal

Attached: 1501092888919.gif (429x534, 1.28M)

Your burden is heavy. Think long and hard about what you want to do, user. If it's truly your only option then there isn't much else to say. Shit can get pretty terrible at times. While I may not know your exact situation I've had those thoughts, as well. Many of us here have. They always say that things will eventually get better and in some way there's some truth to that. Stay a while longer and shitpost with us some, user. The company is nice.

Brass holds its shape better while steel has a tendency to expand against the chamber upon firing. One of the arguments I've heard is that if any brass residue is left in the chamber when you switch to steel it'll cause unnecessary wear on your funs.
10 hail Jow Forumsubes for not cleaning the chamber

An awful sin. One most of us have experienced at some point.
15 hail Jow Forumsubes

CIA and slav weapons still have worth in their function. Not a big sin.
10 hail Jow Forumsubes for neglecting your funs

You have completely negated the sin of owning a Hi Point by using it to buy an SKS. You are entirely forgiven, my child.

You have stepped on snek in an ironic sin.
10 hail Jow Forumsubes

You are truly one of the Jow Forumsube's own chosen. You will have blessings of brass and gunpowder in your future.

Attached: 1500084634003.jpg (605x1140, 102K)

What country do you live in?

I'm still nogunz to this day, and due to several circumstances I doubt I'll be able to acquire my loicense before the EU gun ban hits
also among the guns I could get straight after I acquire my permit, I can't decide between a cheap one that (supposedly) should still work and (what appears to be) a more expensive shooter that's in serious need of a restoration I probably won't be able to afford for the next few years
any assistance would be much appreciated

Attached: 1525826963378.jpg (437x431, 15K)

I accidentally killed a squirrel with a can of off brand Dr Pepper out of a can cannon.

I steal people's mags at the range. At first it was just for fun and I would take an AR mag here and there, but then it got to be a sort of game. I would walk down the line and see how many I could take without being seen. My record in one day is 5 AR mags, 3 1911 mags, 2 Glock 'stendos and an M1A mag. I also look for rare expensive mags that I can sell. I've taken two 40 round bakelite RPK mags(look for my post in /akg/ if interested) and a Finnish Valmet 308 mag. There is a richfag that frequents my range and I have had my eye on him for a few weeks cause he has an STG44 kit build and a Norinco 5.56 AK and mags for both are several hundred dollars apiece so you know I'm going to get in on that.

Attached: 1461314194588.jpg (303x566, 47K)

This is a pasta I made, I am the original poster but got tired of typing this out in every /kon/fession thread

Drunk as fuck my bad

I steal people's mags at the range. At first it was just for fun and I would take an AR mag here and there but then it got to be a sort of game. I would walk down the line and see how many I could take without being seen. My record in one day is 5 AR mags, 3 1911 mags, two glock 'stendos and an M1a mag. I also look for rare expensive mags that I can sell. I've taken two 40 round bakelite RPK mags and a Finnish Valmet 308 mag. There is a richfag that frequents my range and I have had my eye on him for a few weeks because he has an STG44 kit build and a Norinco 5.56 AK and mags for both are several hundred dollars apiece so you know I'm gonna get in on that.

>someone shared my pasta

Holy shit I finally made it

I finally signed up for gun broker. I tossed out some cheap fucking bids thinking I woudn't win anything. I literally bought two guns on the first day... I needed to drain my savings account to buy all this shit and my FFL seems concerned that I was texting him about a transfer, and then progressively adding more stuff to it throughout the day.

Attached: 1529042908294.jpg (471x400, 119K)

user(s), this is heresy. I'm not sure what you could do to redeem yourself in the eyes of the Jow Forumsube.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u4.jpg (800x755, 58K)

I love pussy but fucking hate women so much. God damn do they fucking make everything good and bad at the same time. Muslims are based for treating them like objects tbqh

Haha That's why Tom Arnold said "Women, can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em." in the 1994 film True Lies. LOL. Wouldn't it be hilarious if you started fucking traps dressed in japanese schoolgirl uniforms? lmao just for laughs haha.

Attached: 1492536210773.jpg (741x1024, 85K)

>It's that time of the month

Nobody here menstruates, you faggot.

Attached: 1506933098270.jpg (480x640, 39K)

Acquire the guns that you can easily afford, first. They will be your gateway into bigger and better things, unless the entirety of the EU goes full-Bong knife grabbers.
15 hail Jow Forumsubes to repent for the taint of the EU.

30 hail Jow Forumsubes while reciting the four rules of gun safety will cleanse you, my child.

Fear not. The Jow Forumsube would be proud of your recent acquisitions.
15 hail Jow Forumsubes for spending outside of your limit.

Attached: 1528840913361.jpg (1944x2592, 1.61M)

I like the first trigger pull on my Beretta 92fs. My ar is an mp15 (most likely buying a 6920 later this month). I hate glocks. Worst of all is I live in California.

Squirrel killer here. I was being safe and shooting at a tree, but this tree was Decently far away and a squirrel was running down it, which I didn’t see at the time. What took place was basically a reinactment of a tractor trailer running a stop light and hitting a Mazda Miata.

projecting

>I was being safe
>I accidentally killed a squirrel

Safety does not result in accidental deaths, lel

Attached: 008c0119d36f81970b1b631c56be95bdf75473d9_00.jpg (512x512, 22K)

I think I'm actually turning gay with all the ketchum around and I've never previously been attracted to men or traps or anything help I'm scared

Attached: oof.png (1050x730, 183K)

that's what I was planning on doing but there's a possibility the gun I don't pick will get destroyed later on
I can afford to get both but I doubt the guy will agree to hand them over at the present time
also, is reaming an old shotgun's chamber to make it accept modern shells heresy? I need to know before I do anything stupid

Welcome to the dark side, we have catboys!

Attached: 1510438747424.jpg (1200x1200, 793K)

*compliments

I live in the best gun state in america (az) but I hate semi autos of any kind, I'm all for others owning them, but I prefer single shot target rifles and pistols.

I kinda wish there was an AR ban just to see what neat shit might come out of it. I also love tacticool revolvers.

I want an all out gun ban on everything. EVERYTHING. Because I’m tired of living in our current society and I want everyone to be put into a “nut up or shut up” scenario instead of just meming > SHALL

i can't tell if i hate the gun community totally or just the naggy boomers at my range

>be me
>First AK (WaSR)
>Get it for $900 (a couple of weeks after Sandy Hook, the pawn owner was a Stein)
>comes with some steel / bakelite mags
>Decide to get some "upgrades" for it
>Decide to get some Crapco furniture (folding stock/ handgaurd and Houge grip)
>Buy some more tacticool crap for it including Crapco™ mags
>Sell the original wooden stock, mags, cleaning kit etc

MFW my first gun was everyone I hate in this world.
Please forgive me Jow Forumsube

Attached: 3d0.jpg (1000x670, 76K)

I completely disagree with Americans and their second amendment and believe some people deserve not to own guns for either a history of criminality or irresponsibility. Gun ownership out to be a privilege/responsibility not a right.

That's literally how it works you retarded eurocuck.

Attached: 1527384720681.gif (500x210, 1.19M)

I want a gun to defense yourself but I can't buy one because of shitty law in this country

What Muslim infested, jew controlled europoor country are you posting from, user?

I live in fucking Victoria and I have noguns

Attached: 1501755362588.png (808x805, 446K)

Based

I have less than 1500 rounds of ammo

Attached: 4A466169-C1AD-458C-A9B5-745CC48C8165.jpg (720x960, 63K)

Right, so the EU gun ban doesn't ban all guns, like many burgers think. Depending on your country, it will affect you differently. Some countries won't even be affected, but Switerland might be cucked hard. What is your country? I may be able to help.

I don't like going to the range alone, so I haven't gone shooting in roughly 2 months because my buddy is a poorfag and keeps making excuses about being unable to go.

I'm taking my niece on monday though with a 10/22. But that's hardly 'shooting'

I haven't been shooting in over a year.
I haven't had any formal training.
I prefer pistons over DI because I plan on suppressing all of my rifles.
I wanted to be an operator when I was younger but my eyesight in my left eye made that impossible for me

>hurr it's not a complete ban so why are you complaining about having further restrictions
thanks for your willingness to help but I've already looked into it: the snek-stepping is 90% bullshit and the whole category system is getting fucked up for no reason, you tell me
also I've already missed the train for legal not-completely-cucked mags, so there's that as well

That's cool, unless you don't have any guns to go with it.

My first cc handgun was an xd in .40..

God please forgive me I did not know...

I did not know..

I bought a new gun in February but haven’t even got to test it out yet, since I haven’t went shooting since January.

I truly, unironically wish I was permanently transformed into an anthro leopard.

I bought my mosin (my first gun) four years ago.. I still haven't shot it.
This too.

So far I have only bought fudd guns. I keep telling myself will take a carry course 'next weekend', but always find myself busy or too lazy to sign up for one. FYI, the only other option for buying 'assault rifles' and handguns in my state would be to get a permit to purchase from the sherrif. A carry permit would make buying any gun so much quicker since wouldn't have to worry about getting stupid 3 day background checks. Oh well, sometimes I just prioritize my things poorly.

Same

I use wd40 as an all purpose universal gun cleaner no matter what type of gun. Pistols, shotguns, rifles, classic firearms or modern doesn’t really matter. I also don’t use gun oil because I live in bone dry arid California far away from the coast.

ha gayyy

SO I was out with doggo one day
>hes is hell hound he'll kill anything and die doing it
walking around with the vatnikautogat circa 1959
dogoo looks at me like "you gonna use that thing bud"
Icheecki at him like he doesnt want me to
>do it
pop a tree
>lookofvirginbeingdeflowered.mpeg
they didnt walk in front of me untill we ran home after we crawled onto the park road a car comes down the road
>oh jeez
>wave and turn around
>sprinting keeping up with the fucking beast from hell who runs 5k with a log in his mouth before breakfast
>get home
Did I do bad?

I'm not really that progressive but I'm a tranny so I've been getting politically active in the local leftist community to try to spread the wisdom of gun ownership to every group.

The Jow Forumsonfession is that I don't really care about self protection, left or right issues, or pretty much anything other than a fetishistic worship of firearms, and just want everyone from every place to have as many guns as they can be convinced to own. Ave nex alea.

the priest is pooping

Ave nex alea

i had the choice between nerf and nothing
and i
i......
I CHOSE NOTHING!

Attached: 476.png (500x366, 101K)

I find myself increasingly distant from shooting because of the right-wing insanity that's taken over the sport. I can barely stand walking into gun stores anymore, with all of the full on cringe worthy stickers about Muslims, gays, being an Evangelical, or supporting Trump as if he's not on his way to jail.

It really sucks because I like shooting and I've been doing it for a long time. But since 2016 the extant toxic portion of the community is feeling super emboldened and now that the racisim, sexism, homophobia, and other general fly-over non logic is rampant I can't stand it any more. I don't want to be handed a pamphlet about the dangers of Immigrants and Muslims at the range, thanks any way.

spoken like an ignorant nogunz or Yuropoor who has no idea that background checks and standards for gun purchases in USA already exist.

I’ve never owned a long gun, and I’m nogunz because I still live with anti gun parents at 28. I still frequently check armslist and gunbroker for my fantasy guns, and have to fight a strong urge to place a bid.

The problem is there's too many holes, and too many people are abusing them.

Utilitarianism is a thing, and just as much as you have an explicit right to own a gun, I have an implicit right to ensure you're not mentally unstable and that you're responsible enough to own one. There are people that shouldn't own guns, and we should start taking a better look at just who that is. Responsible citizens shoulden't be subject to laws like the NFA, but we need to up the criteria of who counts as responsible while lowering barriers to ownership for those that do qualify.

>11 rifles backlogged to clean
>Sitting here on Jow Forums

Attached: 1527028571866.jpg (599x566, 49K)

I max out credit cards buying funs (and some electronics). I can pay them off slowly but I usually only pay them off enough to buy another fun and then I repeat the whole process again.

Its a sickness.

>Being a debt slave

People do this?

Not what I meant, but you should definetely get the loicense. The more gun owners, the more power we have

my stepfather is one of those fudds that started getting rid of his guns after that recent shooting reactionary fagonomy and i convinced him i'd "dispose" of the disassembled parts because he's fucking retarded. kept the parts and reassembled my new free AR back at my place. like holy shit how and why did that work.

>There are people that shouldn't own guns, and we should start taking a better look at just who that is. Responsible citizens shoulden't be subject to laws like the NFA, but we need to up the criteria of who counts as responsible while lowering barriers to ownership for those that do qualify.
the problem with this kind of thinking is the question of who defines the standard of who is unfit to own a gun, and how to define or determine they are unfit, and how will this power to define who can and cannot own guns will not be abused by future government administrations.
it's easy for an unchecked government and lawmakers to go from "criminals cannot own guns for the sake of public safety" to "whytepepo are criminals and cannot own guns" or "black people are criminals and cannot own guns" or "non-Party members are criminals and cannot own guns" or etc.

just look at how Britain has gone from "gun restrictions for the sake of the public safety" to "bin that knife" to "we cannot trust the public with sharp knives we need to start a government program to dull all the knives".

Attached: 1476712166762.jpg (500x331, 39K)

Accidentally let my friends burn most of the wooden parts of a Type 30

clean your guns

Attached: jordan peterson.jpg (225x225, 7K)

8/8 Bait

It's too late

I’m gonna purchase a Dakota Tactical MP5 clone and I haven’t been to the range in a month.

I'm already looking into it but my circumstances aren't the best for now, hopefully I can get the paperwork ready soon

>"The problem is there's too many holes, and too many people are abusing them."

I take it you're the type who believes the gunshow loophole nonsense? I consider my state (WA) to be one of the best states to own a gun, but even here it's pretty clear cut what's illegal and what's not. These "holes" are typically people not following the law and as soon as the feds find out, it's ass pounding in prison for both the buyer and the seller.

>"I have an implicit right to ensure you're not mentally unstable and that you're responsible enough to own [a gun]"

The thing is, you don't have that right to ensure I'm mentally stable or not. You have the right to remove yourself from my proximity if you feel I'm unstable, and you have the right to defend yourself if I'm being dangerous, but nowhere does it say you have the right to assess my sanity in a way that would inhibit my constitutional freedoms.

Let me tell you something, we're all a little crazy. Sanity is incredibly subjective. We live in a society where the majority of people believe in climbing a corporate ladder as shit pours down on them from the top is the path to success and fulfillment. We worship rich douchebags and lust after plastic women, so much so that we have a rich douchebag with a plastic wife running our country. We have naked women screaming in our streets to "advocate" for women's rights, illegal immigrants pouring across our borders either raising crime rates or saturating our industries, and a military who cares more about political correctness and rules of engagement instead of actually winning wars, and we call this "progressiveness." We're all a little insane for upholding this society, and we're all made insane by living in it. Get off your high chair in believing that you're fit to be some kind of authority over the rest of us. Pick up a gun to protect yourself against the unhinged or don't. That's the right you have.

Attached: 1520923026731.jpg (450x443, 58K)

I like the way the 19x looks and might get one. I know it's a meme gun but man I love it

Attached: 52489.jpg (370x370, 15K)

>I have a right to ensure other person is X
No, no you really don’t.

>I have an implicit right to ensure you're not mentally unstable and that you're responsible enough to own one
"Implicit" means "implied by something", not "I can just make shit up".

i've lost all interest in Jow Forums related topics. i only come here hoping something on this board will trigger my fascination with Jow Forums stuff again. i'm an /out/ist now. and even then it's starting to become mundane and bland.

Attached: Screenshot_126.png (726x915, 780K)

if you need to clean all of them the time savings might be worth ultrasound

I once roleplayed in bed with my wife by having sex while pointing a revolver at her. It got super intense when I pulled the trigger.

>He's on his way to jail

You haven't been paying attention

Ever since I took my wife shooting for the first time at the start of the year I haven't shot any of my own guns. When we go to the range I prefer to watch her and help her shoot better instead of shooting on my own.

Wasn't bait