To all the Britbongs here

why the fuck haven't you gotten your shotgun certificate yet?

Attached: MOSS.jpg (4526x1226, 2.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/shotgun-and-firearm-certificates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>why the fuck haven't you gotten your shotgun certificate yet?
Why the fuck haven't you destroyed London like in 2011?

because i'm not a Paki

>2011

The American Revolution should have finished in London in 1783.

but you are a bootlicker

Aren't you able to get much better shotguns with the full fledged firearm license?

Attached: UK legal guns.jpg (600x900, 78K)

dat timeline though.

Yes you can get any semi auto shotgun. Only condition is barrel must be smooth. Otherwise anything goes, box fed, tube fed, drum fed you name it

What about those totally-not-rifled barrels Russians are using for their 7.62x39 and 7.62x54r conversions?

Attached: 336 TKM shotgun round info.jpg (617x870, 69K)

Wow that is such a misleading and absurd "Info graph".

A 22lr with an AK skin on top and zero ability to use it in self defense. lol

tell me this doesn't happen in the UK

Attached: female british police.webm (362x640, 1.45M)

Are you illiterate? They have tons of manually-operated conversions of real centerfire rifles.

>a shot gun within the meaning of this Act, that is to say a smooth-bore gun (not being an air gun) which—
>(i)has a barrel not less than 24 inches in length and does not have any barrel with a bore exceeding 2 inches in diameter;
>(ii)either has no magazine or has a non-detachable magazine incapable of holding more than two cartridges; and
>(iii)is not a revolver gun; and]
No

Hmmm. So making a high powered pneumatic shotgun would be totally viable in the UK?

stop posting that stupid shit here

No I think there's a limit on muzzle energy

..after which it's classified as a firearm.

>Pretending you can own semi auto rifles by having the fine print on an infographic say that you can own them in 22lr just not any centrefire caliber

Why haven't you guys fucked the queen up her arse and torn down parliament yet?

only a matter of days until the UK gets demolished in the WC. tick tock tick tock

Attached: 1520398638625.gif (305x398, 2.9M)

Well, I'm not a Brit, first of all. But I'm not illiterate.

Because I dont need one?

I have an air rifle for anything worth hunting around here (rabbits and pigeons)

Attached: 20180602_204756.jpg (3264x1836, 2.86M)

Not great for defending yourself from violent longpig.

OI OI OI 'AVE YOU GOT A PERMIT FOR THAT BLACK ASSAULT RIFLE?

Attached: 1506884591538.jpg (733x800, 107K)

That only applies to Section 2 shotguns (SGC), Section 1 shotguns are available on a FAC

You obviously didn't notice that half the shooters at the IPSC World Shotgun last week were bongs.

Hmm good question, don't think those are available outside of russia atm

He means for defending your homestead.
Also, a shotgun can, with it's wide variety of loads, be used to hunt a very diverse amount of animal, anything from bird to deer to even bear, should you have to.

Or defending your flat, or your property, or you life! An airgun can't effectively do that, a semi auto shotgun with 3 rounds of buckshot can

I’ve been looking online and in shops for buckshot in the uk but I never find any and the closest I find is 50gm B.B. shot do you know where I could find some

>anything from bird to deer to even bear
Deer are actually pretty rare and hunting opportunities for them are limited to rich landowners. There's effectively no dangerous wildlife in the UK outside of safari parks.
While self-defence isn't illegal, the conditions of storage for firearms make defending your home from robbers a very unlikely proposition. Plus, home invasion robberies are rare as police response times are low and there are plenty of soft targets to choose from.

Yeah, thats the point. We cant own or use a firearm for self defense. I could easily own a variety of firearms if I wanted to, but the things I am interested in hunting I can do with an air rifle which is quiet, cheap, effective and fun.

Attached: 20171029_145656.jpg (2448x1377, 1.08M)

Because the only thing they're useful for, armed revolution, isn't possible yet.

Oi, ya cheeky cunt. You expect me to pay for a shotgun certificate AND a television license in the same year? I'm not made of pounds sterling, mate.

For all you propa Brits, are your rights really violated as much as some people on this board like to say? People say the UK now is an Orwellian state but you hardly ever hear the other side, just Americans making fun of Britain.

Make your own.... ballbearings (slingshot ammo), and if you wanna get real "aiming to do some maiming) set them with wax inside the the shell!

Oi Do the right proper and check the cheeky cunts license to be a cheeky cunt... Queen'll have ya bollocks if ya pull a bloody roundabout like ya a Savage Yank from across the pond! -Govna

>are your rights really violated as much as some people on this board like to say
Depends what you mean.
TV Licence is just a tax on TVs, really. Easy to avoid (I'm not connected to an aerial and don't watch BBC iPlayer so I'm exempt) and not too expensive when you consider what the BBC actually does ad-free.
The public attitude to weapons is much more draconian than the regulations, DESU. You can get licences for rifles and whatnot, but you're almost never going to meet random people who approve of guns or want to see them. Same with knives, etc. Jow Forums types are rare as fuck.
I live in a city, and I think Jow Forums's view of UK race relations is nonsense. There's no swarms of migrants that I've ever seen, crime is mostly a poor person problem (no shortage of white chavs, travellers, etc) and violent crime mostly to do with drug use or excessive drinking and contained within those circles. I mean, not entirely, but very few normal working people have seen a violent crime.
CCTV and civil liberties stuff is getting bad, the Tories really want to censor the internet, but in reality it's comparable to US net neutrality stuff. We essentially have a very vocal but ineffectual "moral majority" thing going on here.
NHS is awesome, and I'd be saddened if it was finally sabotaged by the Tories in power. My tax bill isn't really high or anything, but I live my life without worries about medical expenses. Pretty sweet.
Any specific questions?

Awesome, thanks for being so upfront. I do have a few more questions if you don't mind!

If you have met other gun owners, what are they like? The stereotype that most gun owners are racist rednecks in the US is sadly totally true. Occasionally they're a cool young dude into AR's or pistol shooting but the vast majority are larry the cable guy fatasses that hate black people.

What about, like, pocketknives and the like? What are most people's reactions to say, a swiss army knife or case knife, compared to a modern knife like a Spyderco or Benchmade?

What do you think are the stupidest things taxed in Britain?

Overall, how many people are there? There are a LOT of places in the US where you can drive in a straight direction for an hour or two, and eventually you'll be in the middle of a farm or a forest somewhere where there's very little people. Is that the same case over there or are people just everywhere?

>I live in a city, and I think Jow Forums's view of UK race relations is nonsense. There's no swarms of migrants that I've ever seen, crime is mostly a poor person problem (no shortage of white chavs, travellers, etc) and violent crime mostly to do with drug use or excessive drinking and contained within those circles.
Wow, I'm so surprised.

>If you have met other gun owners, what are they like? The stereotype that most gun owners are racist rednecks in the US is sadly totally true. Occasionally they're a cool young dude into AR's or pistol shooting but the vast majority are larry the cable guy fatasses that hate black people.
Three stereotypical groups:
* Rural types who own 'working guns' for killing vermin birds. No enthusiasm per se, it's just a tool.
* Quiet, middle class, middle aged guys. The Bisley types. Variety of rifle shooters, emphasis on slow strings at 200m to 600m.
* Posh grouse-shooting types. £1000 wax jackets and custom Land Rovers. Sport is mostly a status symbol and excuse to fix prices away from reporters.
My granddad was a Bisley stalwart until about 2002, before that he had an extensive collection and some handguns (before Dunblane). They were all sold off and some lost in the handgun ban.
>What about, like, pocketknives and the like? What are most people's reactions to say, a swiss army knife or case knife, compared to a modern knife like a Spyderco or Benchmade?
Swiss army knives are OK, but anything bigger will draw attention. Modern folding knives (your delica or ontario RAT) will raise an eyebrow. My sheath knives are an outright talking point despite me only using/carrying for legit camping.
>What do you think are the stupidest things taxed in Britain?
Housing and land, because it's expensive to buy and for regular people to won, but oligarchs can use London or the scenic bits as a private wealth reserve for next to nothing. All backwards and makes it hard to get a start in life.

t. rich briton whose never interacted with the lower class

>Overall, how many people are there? There are a LOT of places in the US where you can drive in a straight direction for an hour or two, and eventually you'll be in the middle of a farm or a forest somewhere where there's very little people. Is that the same case over there or are people just everywhere?
Being more than 10 miles from human habitation is pretty difficult. Scotland and Wales have some decent wild spaces, but everywhere else is pretty close together. This country has had continuous agricultural use since the beginning of history, and by now it's pretty much all divvied up. The only real wildernesses in England are national parks, etc.
I live in a big-ish city but it's only a couple of miles across as the crow flies.
this is something a lot of yanks don't understand about Brit firearms use: you're never far from the police (for good or ill) and there's basically nothing harmful left in nature here. The case for firearms in rural America does not apply here AT ALL.

I live in a city, went to a comp, grew up in a single-parent no-income home, and now work in the public sector.
I live in the working class, matey boy.

how expensive is 12 gauge ammo? how difficult to acquire?

same thing for a pump action shotgun.
are the jews using red tape or cost to be prohibitive of the goyim getting guns there?
or both?
besides dont you have to store your guns at the local police station also? like you cant even keep your shotgun at home?

Attached: west yorkshire part 2.png (1557x637, 82K)

gov.uk/shotgun-and-firearm-certificates
Cert is about £50 to £100 every five years depending on where you live. You will definitely need a safe, so that implies your own house (or a very very understanding landlord) and other expenses. A 3rd 12 gauge pump can be had for about £300 but up til infinity if you like gold plating etc. 25 rounds of 12g is about £13 birdshot. Buckshot is uncommon as deer are hunted with rifles (and that's rare in itself).

I have my fun with co2 pistols.
Loud bang and kills stuff just fine.

Self-defense is largely a non-issue for normal people and only for the drug addicts/gangs/drunks/poor

Attached: 20180302_001528.jpg (3264x1836, 3.13M)

What's that pistol user? Really digging it

what the fuck.
whast wrong with you paki's? why dont you all own a shotgun. its the most versatile thing you can get.
I thought there would be a ton more red tape.

why dont you all own a fucking shotgun?
>been trolling brit cops on pol for a few weeks now
>GCHQ remotely shuts down my PC while Im typing
>twitter account suspended
god damn I know you guys live in a police state but I figured it would be much more difficult to get a shotgun.
you guys should all be armed.

Attached: west yorkshire or whatever.png (1578x790, 93K)

Attached: thetwelvematchsticklimit.jpg (600x450, 30K)

Eb20 .20 cal

Its a great bird gun

Attached: 20180613_193218.jpg (3264x1836, 3.64M)

What about shooting brown rapists?

Conditions of certification (ammo and weapon kept locked away separately, no defensive carry, self-defence is not a suitable reason for certification) make it pretty unlikely you'd get the chance. On the flipside, rape tends to happen where the victim is less able to defend themselves, and usually with the application of drugs or social pressure (grooming, etc).

>even bothering to own legal guns in the UK
They're gonna get taken away without compensation within 10 years, cucks. You can easily get one illegally.