My friend's dad gave him a gun, which I don't really know the origin of...

My friend's dad gave him a gun, which I don't really know the origin of, for all I know it could have been a stolen gun but probably not.

My friend has kids in the house and no gun safe so the gun lives at my house, and I've been keeping it in my glove compartment as a backup gun, for situations where I'm in gym shorts or something and can't carry my concealed gun.

what is the worst case scenario I could be in if I'm pulled over and answer honestly about who's firearm it is? Because if I can help it, I don't want to say that it's mine just in case it happens to be a stolen firearm.

Pic not related

Attached: 20180602_200054.jpg (4032x1960, 2.49M)

dont drive like a nigger

And preemptively, to answer the " how do you like that magazine loader" question, it's awesome, it's like magic and work as well as all the demonstration videos. AR-15 magazines you have to hold in place when you load it, but AK magazines will lock into place. 10/10 will shill

No.

Bump

Attached: Yxx3qm3_d.jpg (640x906, 38K)

Dude what ?

Keep it in the Fucking glovebox, and Lock the Fucking glovebox. Keep your license registration and insurance in a separate place, and then just don’t Fucking mention it. They can’t search your shit without your permission. Also why the fuck would you carry that around in your car if you’re unsure about whether it’s stolen or not. Have your buddy check the serial with the pd dumbass

Just stay calm and loudly announce you have a gun to them.

Right, lock it and not be able to get to it during a carjacking. Defeats the whole point of it being quickly accessible

>I don't want to say that it's mine just in case it happens to be a stolen firearm.
bro your carrying around someone elses gun when all he wanted was a place to store it. it is a stolen gun.

You'll get pulled over b4 you get carjacked.

He told me I'm free to use it, had to basically considered it mine until he reclaims it. It's some cheap 38 revolver, if anything happened to it I'm not really worried about replacing it. He's not very attached to it, he's talked about maybe selling it to me in the future

I bet you keep a chamber flag in your nightstand gun

well youre gonna have to deal with what comes if you cant take advice

>it is a stolen gun.
this

Put your concealed carry gun in your glove box when not using it for CC and leave his gun elsewhere. Easy fix

This

Transporting a loaded firearm is illegal in most places, I keep my gun locked in the glove box when I’m not carrying because I don’t conceal, I open carry. If you’re legitimately worried about getting car jacked then stop driving in the hood.

I'm in Florida. Perfectly legal to have a loaded gun in my glove box here

came here to ask that. thank you.

>and I've been keeping it in my glove compartment as a backup gun, for situations where I'm in gym shorts or something and can't carry my concealed gun.
>what is the worst case scenario I could be in if I'm pulled over and answer honestly about who's firearm it is? Because if I can help it, I don't want to say that it's mine just in case it happens to be a stolen firearm.
it's not your fucking gun, why are you carrying it around you fucking retard

Don’t ever say it’s not yours. You are in possession of it, so it’s yours regardless. Saying it’s not mine will raise obvious questions instantly.

I don't think you know how a car jacking goes. Usually they come from nowhere, shove a gun in your face and rip you out the car. Usually two people working in team.
>exhibit Aa-Zz, South and Central America

The gun was stolen by OP. There is no friend. This is just the story about someone who is uneasy that he might get caught with it.

I don't get it. It looks like you would spend more time loading the mag loader than it would take you to load a mag by itself. How many mags do you use that this is convenient? Whenever I go shooting, I'll usually only bring 5 and a few boxes of ammo. Do you go with dozens and reload when you get home or something?

I'd love to see a comparison where someone loaded 10 mags by hand vs by this loader.

If that's the case your state is gay and should be annexed by a better, freer state.

FPBP
That combined with driving a clean, undamaged, newish car with a valid tag registered to someone with a valid drivers license with virtually guarantee you don’t get pulled over, barring a BOLO for a similar car.

This is also correct. The only way that might potentially fly is if you were driving someone else’s car and that better be one of the first things you tell the cop. You will not be the first person to tell the cop you don’t own whatever suspicious thing he saw. All those other people were arrested. It’s not that unusual for cops to encounter people with legal guns. That alone won’t get you arrested.

>I'm pulled over and answer honestly

He talks to the police, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Good goy.

Attached: 146d377581a2e2488927c771d2f9f2af.jpg (482x480, 28K)