Can i, as an individual, legally own a enriched uranium rod in the USA?

Can i, as an individual, legally own a enriched uranium rod in the USA?

Attached: PHWR nuclear fuel bundles.jpg (458x283, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJvaet-4T5k
youtube.com/watch?v=bl3NamzoFrM
nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/cfr/part070/part070-0021.html
nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/forms/nrc313.pdf
nrc.gov/about-nrc/regulatory/licensing/fees.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you have the facility's and licencing for it?

not a good dildo op

Can't you just use a dildo or whatever?

No, i wanna know if they glow in the dark, and if i can use them like light sabers

There are easier ways to get cancer, op.

you cant, you can do this though
youtube.com/watch?v=qJvaet-4T5k

tritium my dude, still need to get a loicense to import, Ironically you can freely buy it in the UK, but not the US

aint that the watch paint stuff?

yuh, but you can buy it in rods if you have the right department of energy import license

Do you need license for the paint? Ive got an already dangerously radiated Toz that needs some painted sights.

No, but you can get uranium ore off of Amazon.

ITT: Abdullah

Yes and no.

You can ''own'' them in the sense that you're the controller of a corporate interest. An analogy would be owning an aircraft. Yes, you can buy your own aircraft but see how well you do if you cross the FAA.

Hey, guys, can I legally get Plutonium in the US? Just for a project I’m working on.

Attached: A3E4CFF9-C9E7-4E9C-B067-F41437B0932E.jpg (1112x1033, 192K)

Buy it from sand niggers

Mine it.

Those are just regular uranium rods...well tungsten alloy tubes filled with uranium pellets. And yeah you can own one. Enriching requires centrifuges and nasty chemicals to produce yellow cake... if you don't have the right facilities you're going to die pretty quick.

No one has proved to me it is either legal or illegal to posses enriched uranium

you need a permit

You're not going to get it easily over here. Its not like you can just find it in a drug store. Try tricking some muzzies saying you'll build them a bomb and just fill it with shoddy pinball parts. No possible way that can backfire.

Why don't you buy a bunch of tonic water and run blacklights into the bottom of it if you want blue glowies? Quinine fluoresces under uv light.

>it is not illegal
but
>you need virtually unobtainable or prohibitively expensive licensing to get

This. You can do almost anything in the US but a lot of it requires massive capital and legal paperwork.

meanwhile leaffags contaminate all the natives with uranium tainted caribou

As a red blooded American, I can heartily endorse finishing the genocide of the aboriginal peoples of north America.

Don't be racist

Hey, I'm just saying it's foolish to leave a job 98% done. Plus fuck their water right claims.

Nuke plant fuel rods are safe until they get put in the reactor (i.e. exposed to free Nuetrons). They don't even need to be kept underwater. You could hug the fuel assembly and be fine. Toxic though, so don't lick a pellet.

>its not legal unless you get the govs permission
Yeah so, illegal.
What a free country we live in bros, where we have to ask daddy gov if were allowed to exercise our rights.
Jefferson is rolling in his grave rn.

>driving a car on public roads is illegal unless you get the governments permission so it's illegal.

Uh...

Genocide isn't racism if it's pragmatism. Just genocide.

if you can build all tyour own tech and make it happen, there are exceptions for science. the problem is you need industrial level processing plants which are certified by OSHA/DOE/DHS/EPA

Uh?
Yeah, thats what it means dipshit.
>can i do this if i give you x amount of munee?
Thats not legal, thats literal extortion.

>mine plutonium

In the commercial nuke power industry all of the uranium comes from the government. A fuel vendor will get it and turn it into the pellets, but only the Govt. can enrich.

plutonium is not a naturally occurring element.

SHALL

>hamster powered centrifuge

>No one has proved to me it is either legal or illegal to posses enriched uranium

Ask the United States Department of Energy. They're the ones with legal jurisdiction over radioactive materials in the US.

>user gets swatted by NISA for telling DoE fuck tha polees

Attached: doe dudes.jpg (1675x814, 394K)

How heavy are those

youtube.com/watch?v=bl3NamzoFrM
you can posses uranium, its literally everywhere in the south west.

Enriching uranium by yourself in your garage is next to impossible, so I dont think its really a concern.

>Tritium
>Paint
Tritium is a gas you idiot. You can freely buy it in both the UK and US in phosphoric vials.

You're talking about Radium.

No they won't glow in the dark, they're far too heavy to play around with, and you're gonna get cancer trying. Just buy yourself some strontium aluminate if you want some glowy stuff.

Attached: radium.jpg (550x389, 31K)

wrong you get exposed to radiation if you're near the dry well

Fun fact: uranium trioxide solution looks like mountain dew and uranium trioxide in powder form can resemble Doritos flavor powder. Coincidence?

Uranium is an Alpha emitter, so as long as you aren't grinding it up and snorting it you are generally okay handling it.

That wouldn’t work.
Also
>summer.jpg

>i wanna know if they glow in the dark
user they aren't FBI

Ya know I never thought of this before, but yes I agree.

ore isn't really the same thing.

CIA niggers glow in the dark

>boiler peasent

Drywell is the outer side of the reactor silly. Its activated fuel. Boilers also dont have cleanside feed water so its inherently contaminated but thats unrelated.
Pwr masterrace

Why do you think spent fuel pools are so deep? Its just shielding and coolant.
Highly borated T H I C C water

Before it goes in it is only highly toxic. After activated it because people fucker uppers and ruins your corneas and stomach lining and makes your immune system go "well fuck me right?"

Attached: US-worker-wearing-OREX-with-clipboard.jpg (576x864, 243K)

Gross.

Who the fuck would want nasty ass canadian CANDU fuel.

Horizontal reactor garbage.

Attached: 0036017_msa-optimair-tl-powered-air-purifying-respirator-papr-kit.jpg (600x600, 36K)

Fuck you I bet your uranium is Canadian too faggot.

"Oooooweeeeee im a canadian. I can refuel under full capacity due to the layout and mapping of my reactor core"

Thats what you sound like mapledrinker.

Pwr for life. Long live verticle reactors.

Keep crying, most uranium in the northern hemisphere (only hemisphere that matters) comes from us.

So this is how glowinthedarkcianiggers are made.

holy fuck

w-w-w-why

where are these people now

Attached: 1465960107297.jpg (352x259, 97K)

yes but you need to apply for a permit from the IEAA or whatever its called for amounts over 1 gram or something small like that

>yellow cake

Attached: black-bush-gif-3.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.gif (480x356, 2.81M)

its legal, weve had many threads on k with the same dumb 18 year olds asking the same question over and over again

nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/cfr/part070/part070-0021.html

Dead?

link to application:
nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/forms/nrc313.pdf

(a)(1) A person may apply for a license to possess and use special nuclear material in a plutonium processing or fuel fabrication plant, or for a uranium enrichment facility license, by filing the application with the Director of the NRC's Office of Nuclear Material Safety and Safeguards in accordance with the instructions in § 70.5(a). If the application is on paper or CD-ROM, only one copy need be provided. If the application is to be submitted electronically, see guidance for electronic submissions to the Commission.

(2) A person may apply for any other license issued under this part, by filing the application in accordance with the instructions in § 70.5(a). If the application is on paper, only one copy need be provided. If the application is to be submitted electronically, see guidance for electronic submissions to the Commission.

(3) Information contained in previous applications, statements, or reports filed with the Commission may be incorporated by reference if the references are clear and specific.

(b) An application for license filed pursuant to the regulations in this part will be considered also as an application for licenses authorizing other activities for which licenses are required by the Act, provided the application specifies the additional activities for which licenses are requested and complies with regulations of the Commission as to applications for such licenses.

(c) Any application which contains Restricted Data shall be prepared in such manner that all Restricted Data are separated from the unclassified information.

(d) Applications and documents submitted to the Commission in connection with applications may be made available for public inspection in accordance with the provisions of the regulations contained in part 2 of this chapter.

(e) Each application for a special nuclear material license, other than a license exempted from part 170 of this chapter, shall be accompanied by the fee prescribed in § 170.31 of this chapter. No fee will be required to accompany an application for renewal or amendment of a license, except as provided in § 170.31 of this chapter.

(f) An application for a license to possess and use special nuclear material for processing and fuel fabrication, scrap recovery or conversion of uranium hexafluoride, or for the conduct of any other activity which the Commission has determined pursuant to subpart A of part 51 of this chapter will significantly affect the quality of the environment shall be filed at least 9 months prior to commencement of construction of the plant or facility in which the activity will be conducted, and shall be accompanied by an Environmental Report required under subpart A of part 51 of this chapter.

also yearly fees for different shit depending on what you are doing

nrc.gov/about-nrc/regulatory/licensing/fees.html

and you will have to let the IAEA come inspect you the same way they do to iran lel

(3) Shall permit verification thereof by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and take other action as necessary to implement the US/IAEA Safeguards Agreement, as described in Part 75 of this chapter.

idk man I'm just a contractor scrub who worked the limerick outage a few months ago

This is false. Trace quantities arise in natural uranium-238 deposits when U-238 captures neutrons emitted by decay of other U-238 atoms.

They use full size butt plugs made of the stuff I bet.

While were're at it, anyone got that screencap of a guy who got drunk and ate the DU penetrator in some stalker meeting?

just travel to alternate-univrse-2015. Install a Mr. Fusion system. That will make garbage into free electricity.

Just remember, though, that cars still require gasoline. That may put a damper on your plans if you accidentally go back to the 1800s.

Contact Hillary Clinton

that might interest you, op (from wikipedia about Michio Kaku)
>While attending Cubberley High School in Palo Alto, Kaku assembled a particle accelerator in his parents' garage for a science fair project.[citation needed] His admitted goal was to generate "a beam of gamma rays powerful enough to create antimatter.

GO TO BED NOT ATF

explain?

They can be found at almost any alphabet agency.

kek
get the electron gun out of 1950s TV bruhv. nuke israel or one of the jew states first though.

Czech'd n' Kek'd

so go kill the jews...

candu doesnt need to be shutdown to refuel faggot

doesnt need enriched uranium

can run on thorium

doesnt need snowflake water

>and both systems are still complete ass compared to molten salt reactors