Every time someone posts an opinion you disagree with, you call him nogunz, but that's not an argument...

Every time someone posts an opinion you disagree with, you call him nogunz, but that's not an argument. It's as absurd as saying that someone who doesn't own a tank has no right to post in a tank thread. Just because you don't own something doesn't mean you can't be informed about it.

Attached: nogunz.jpg (187x270, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K--kQAmbV1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ITT: Slappers only.

>I feel a need to give opinions on something I have no experience in or frame of reference for

nogunz

>t. no guns

nogunz git

Attached: 1516740586324.jpg (1920x1080, 1.48M)

That's where you're wrong, kiddo. You can have a frame of reference for something without direct experience.

to a certain extent but its hard to form your own opinions without experiencing the activity at best youll just be repeating someone elses opinion

OP, you have a point. But all you're going to get are CODkiddies, retards, and trolls calling you noguns. This is Jow Forums. If you want reasonable discussion with intelligent people, you'll have to go elsewhere. The smart people here hide away from the drooling masses.

>Just because you don't own something doesn't mean you can't be informed about it.
Correct, but you are probably not informed, and are trying to have a conversation with people who have experience and are informed.
Like you wouldn't show up on a forum for tank drivers and tell them they are wrong because you read something online.

Attached: (you).png (715x169, 16K)

That's where YOU are wrong kiddo. Come back and talk with the big boys after you've actually experienced what you are trying to speak of.

You posted something really fucking stupid that outed you, got butthurt, and made a metathread. You have the length of your incoming ban to think about why you're wrong.

>but you are probably not informed,
Then you should prove that the other man's argument is ill-informed rather than childishly insulting him by calling him nogunz.

youtube.com/watch?v=K--kQAmbV1w

And if one's opinion remains unchanged after satisfying your arbitrary standard of "experience," then it will just prove that calling him nogunz was just a cheap distraction from the point under debate.

>You can have a frame of reference for something without direct experience.
You can read Wikipedia articles about cars all day, and you are still not qualified to give opinions on driving. I don't care how many video games you've played or YouTube videos you've watched, you don't have a clue what you're talking about and have know way of knowing how much you don't know.

Well you can counter that argument with a timestamped pic of gunz

Calling someone nogunz is calling them uninformed, dumbass. It implies if they had a gun they would know or understand some basic fact. Lurk more, nogunz.

No, but OP actually doesn't have guns and is mad that he can't talk about shit he doesn't know anything about. What he doesn't realize is that his opinion isn't invalidated by people calling him nogunz, but rather people are calling him nogunz because his opinion is invalid. If you actually know something about what you're talking about then people won't suspect you don't know what you're talking about.

shut up nogunz, enjoy your (you)

Attached: panda says fuck you.gif (300x228, 1.02M)

>i’ve never had sex let me tell you what pussy feels like
bait

All you can really do is regurgitate expert opinions that you've read, without really understanding it yourself, and without supplementing it with your own personal experiences/anecdotes.

Functionally your opinions are worthless because I can read the same wikipedia articles and ballistics tables you can.

Attached: photo 2 (7).jpg (2592x1936, 1.35M)

>i’ve never had sex let me tell you what pussy feels like
warm apple pie

>without really understanding it yourself
This is really the crux of the issue, because facts and expert opinions mean nothing if you have no context for them. Plenty of dudes who've never fired a gun who'll do something like watch a Youtube video of a 6'4" dude with 25 years training mag dump a 10mm Auto and then go on Jow Forums saying they don't even get why 9mm is still a thing, or go around saying the military should really switch back to 7.62 NATO because it has greater range when they don't even know what something 300 yards away even looks like.

i wish to express my skepticism about the original poster's status as a firearms owner

Attached: 12547-DuckMask-Ducks_1600x.jpg (600x600, 58K)

You have to understand that Jow Forums is made up of idiots. Sure I come here for some laughs, but when I take a serious look around, there is nothing of value to be had here.

Perhaps the worst part is that Jow Forums, like much of the internet, rejects actual expert opinion from people that have been there and done that in favor of their own preconceived notions. We used to have some pretty cool trips that had some pretty cool jobs in the military and law enforcement. Sure as shit, every time one of them contradicted someone or said something that internet research told someone wasn't true, half to board lost it's mind. That Guy and Ricky took a lot of time to try to answer questions sometimes and when they told people that you're never going to be a Sniper or a Ranger if you're some skinny fat piece of gum all people would do is yell "Muh Vinning" forgetting that they were talking to an actual Sniper or Ranger.

This place turned into trash. There's nothing of value here anymore and I spend less and less time here. All it is is the /arg/ circle jerk made up of LARPers and people that should have their guns taken, anime threads, and absolutely nothing about guns.

So leave for Reddit where you can worship faggot internet celebrities

jar of mayonnaise

>Like you wouldn't show up on a forum for tank drivers and tell them they are wrong because you read something online.
Yeah, but he actually would. You've underestimated the extent of OP's faggotry yet again.

Experience trumps all

Jow Forums does this every day

>no gunz
>the OP

Nest of angry hornets.

Get out here no guns.

Attached: snap.png (1076x779, 377K)

Sometimes it's correct though
There was one tripfag here (thank the Jow Forumsube he's gone) who claimed that you needed to "change the AKM's barrel after every 50 shots"

B8

Sorta

I'd say experimentation and observation. Almost the same thing, but not quite... relying on subjective personal experience as well as anecdotes is how you get fuddlore.

I only accuse "nogunz" when they say something that they would know is wrong if they ever owned or used that weapon. ( like when a virgin says a tit is like a bag of sand) and NO book knowledge doesn't cover all the gaps.

salty bags of coins

t. Noguns yuropoor

nogunz detected, opion instantly discarded

>You can have a frame of reference for something without direct experience.

Wot like a virgin giving sexual advise? Just fuck off nogunz

The trouble is nogunz like you are so full of shit scraped off the internet its tedious to listen to you sperg nonsense on something people have direct first hand knowledge of

>You can read Wikipedia articles about cars all day, and you are still not qualified to give opinions on driving. I don't care how many video games you've played or YouTube videos you've watched, you don't have a clue what you're talking about and have know way of knowing how much you don't know.

This

There is a difference between posting nogunz opinions in a thread about battle rifles in the 80s and nogunz opinions about concealed carry or home defense.

Even a virgin can be informed about sex. Your analogy is very weak.

>t. Notankz

You caught me. I am notankz.

Me too. I’m notankz. I blame communism.

Attached: AR-15 - America's rifle.jpg (1253x637, 67K)

Virgin nogunz never drove a car before detected

Thanks noguns newfriend. I hope you enjoy your stay here at r/guns :^)

guns are affordable
having something gives experience and knowledge

I guarantee a guy who owns a tank knows more about tanks that some notank poster

Attached: u avin yourself a giggle m8.png (427x514, 43K)

trips of truth

cranky because someone called you nogunz arent you

Attached: hehh.png (246x257, 56K)