THAT TIME WHEN YOU WERE IN A SELF-DEFENSE SITUATION

tell us about it, Jow Forumsomrades.

Attached: 1515006215380.webm (482x360, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

atf.gov/careers/becoming-special-agent
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

around blacks never relax

Shot a big was dog once....I died.

My neighbors German Shepard thing jumped it's leash once when I was getting home from work, right is I got out of my car. Came running at me snarling and barking, pulled my CCW and shot it. Live in PA so that's perfectly legal. Neighbor tried to sue me for the vet bills and distress, lost in court and had to cover my fees. Counter-sued for emotional distress and won $25,000 in court.

Fucking hated that dog too.

Fuck you.

FUCK.

YOU.

Nice.

>Jow Forums think some fucking mutt is special

It's a dog, it deserved to be shot, it was shot. Deal with it white kniggt.

>Dogge diddndu, he wad a gud boy.

Fuck off, pussy.

I did the same with my neighbors two shit rotts when I was 17. I came home from work tired, pulled in my drive way, and heard a girl's scream. Looked around and saw this 14 or 15 year old girl being chased by the stupid edgy vegan fuck down the street's rottweilers that had obviously gotten out of his backyard. I just pulled my Beretta 92 out from under my seat, ran up to where she was at, and let them get about 10 feet before me before I finally blew their fucking brains out. I hated those dogs; our black lab would just wimper around them.

The neighbor dude and his deadlocked gf watched it as they had run down the street after them; they tried to sue, but both the girl and I counter-sued and each got $10k. The police had apparently told them to keep their shit mutts contained before.

This one time I went outside and saw a black person.

(/thread)

>Hurrr shoot niggers hurrr never relax
>YOU KILLED A PUPPER? Omg you faggot fucking die why didn't you just kick it in the face pussy dindu nuffin dogger

was it worth the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

why didn't you just take your carry knife out and gut it the second it got close?

Dogs are tools, This dog was a defective tool

Did you ask the girl out?

I binded all my knifes.

Attached: uk-knife-control.jpg (460x288, 33K)

>ITT: ATF agents

>why didn't you just take your carry knife out and gut it the second it got close?
I was a skinny dude who probably would've either stabbed himself accidentally or been tackled by the dogs. It did encourage me to start working out.

No, the gap between 15 and 17 seemed wide at the time, and she wasn't my type.

My previous neighbor owned shitbull
Long story short, the faggot ran at my fiancé and I in our yard and it learned the taste of Makarov rounds, my neighbor moved out a few weeks after screaming at me for "killing her baby"
Fuck pit owners, they're worse than niggers

Be me driving home after work

Naked negro with full afro and butcher knife taped to broomstick jumps out in front of my car

Slam on breaks full wtf mode

Hear laughter look at bushes next to road friends hiding

They point at me say pussy cracker ha ha ha

Floor gas and run over shakka call 911 tell them I was attacked his friends are chasing me on foot

Police show up catch everyone negros saying I hit him on purpose

Police ask why is he naked why the spear

All negros wrangled up me at home drinking beer

>Live in spic shithole. Not all bad, but still awful if you go to the wrong places
>Be 6 blocks away from home, returning from grocery shopping
>Two young'ns beeline for me from across the street, being intimidating and sketchy (I seem to have a faggot face/body complexion, and tend to attract these fuckers)
>Bigger one of them acts aggressive/imposing, pushes me back, asks for my money/cell phone/shoes
>Eggsplain I just bought shit, so ain't got cash. Also have no cell phone, and my shoes are fucking trash since I use them to work on my vehicles, they're splotched black with old diesel motor oil
>He pulls a small knife and puts it to my stomach (to make it all a bit less obvious I suppose)
>Smol fucker in the back isn't paying much attention, looking around for other people/friendly bolis officer I guess
>Bigger guy rummages through my pockets with his left hand
>Can tell he's mad I don't have money, a cell phone, or something nice on me
>I might get stabbed out of rage for not having monis
>When he goes for my left pocket, he fumbles around with the knife
>I decide to make my move, since one of his hands is busy in my pocket and the other is within reach
>Both my hands grab his right wrist/forearm pushing it away slightly, then I change to only my right hand when I feel I have good control
>Step forward, push into him and turn to my right about a quarter turn, put my left forearm behind his arm
>Then I pull like a motherfucker, trying to bend his elbow the wrong way
>Something makes a sickening noise, and he's screaming
>Pull away while he writhes in pain clutching his arm. It's actually bent the wrong way around, not sure why, but I'm happy with it
>Little guy fucks off real fast when he sees his friend's arm
>Stomp the guy in the nuts a few times for good measure, kick him in the face, then fuck off to home
>Still have that knife somewhere in the shop

I was shaking for hours afterwards. Not a nice experience/10

Attached: [Highly muffled 'Ah nuuu cheeki breeki iv damke' in the distance].jpg (687x515, 70K)

You should have just shot that nigger or spic man.

No carry over here friendo (not legal at least, of course these fuckers usually do pack stolen/"""""""lost""""""" ex-police guns)

Have been rescued/helped by a fucker with a home-made single shot 14ga shotty once, though that was in the outskirts of the city

Judges over here will put honest folk in jail for longer, apparently on grounds of "knowing better" than to defend themselves and their families, so it's a gamble. Thieves and murderers, since they know nothing else and do nothing else, get a free pass for everything. Pic related

Attached: ...Not...mad...gif (500x375, 557K)

2 nogs broke down my door one night

>Be me, 20 Y/o collegefag in WV
>Live in a kind of bad part of town. Nothing too crazy but break ins were common by local pillheads/nogs
>Come home from my job at a bar at around 3am, time to drink beer and play vidya (al 3 of our rooms were upstairs, the stairs led right down the front door)
>Hear a banging on the front door, I'm spooked so I grab my AR that's loaded under my bed, flicksafetyoff.jpeg.
>Flick on stairway lights and see 2 nogs, before I can yell at them to get the fuck out they're already booking it
>Shut the busted door, call the cops (don't mention the gun, WV is pretty red but I lived in a town full of liberal fags that hate funs, also fuck incriminating yourself)
>Cops finally show 40 mins later, guess they were busy giving our underage drinking tickets. Take my statement and leave.
>Never hear another word about it, had to replace the door ourselves because they landlord is a cheapass slumlord

I probably could have dropped them and been in the clear but fuck dealing with all that, especially living in a liberal area. Plus, I had drank a few beers. It all happens so fast, I know that sounds cliche but it was a huge adrenaline rush. Talked to my old man about it later and he reaffirmed I made the right decision.

nice

I love my dogs, but I'm not a fucking nigger that would defend my dog like a little dinidu-let if it escaped and tried to hurt someone.

Attached: aroundtracksneverrelax.jpg (700x890, 208K)

>18 years old. Brothers criminal friend staying over at my house, brags about having a handgun. Go through his shit when he isn’t looking, it’s a .32 colt revolver. Unload the 4 rounds he still had in it and hide it in my room. Later he throws a fit about where the gun is and I said fine this is where it is get it the fuck out of my house. I proceed to the basement where I have a Remington 870 tactical shotgun loaded with 00 buck and get cover behind a drum set. Kneeling aiming at the staircase using the bass drum to stabilize the barrel. Like clockwork this faggot comes around the corner with the handgun pointed directly at me. He sees that I’m about ready to put a pop can sized hole in his chest and while still pointing it at me just drops the gun. Like I’ve never seen someone drop a gun that fast. I was one millisecond from pulling the trigger. Kid ran off. I cleaned the gun off and tossed it in a river.

Nice

I got stoned once in 2nd grade coming home from school so i organized a local training session. That taught those of the same age how to dodge missiles. So they would never have to fear walking home from school.

Turns his back on a room full of nogs. Darwinism at work.

>THAT TIME WHEN YOU WERE IN A SELF-DEFENSE SITUATION
I killed 40 people with a plastic letter opener and disposed of the bodies in acid vats

wut

Keep laughing while you can. Boomers like you will be dead in 10 years.

>be shopping with family
>black guy approaches and starts accusing us of treating him badly and claims he saved our life
>tell him to get back because he’s being aggressive
>he does that fake out jump forward thing like he’s trying to hit me
>draw on him and tell and employee to call the police
>he jumps back 25 feet but continues to talk shit
>he runs away before cop gets there
>cop talks to me for maybe 20 seconds and was basically like, yeah man people getting crazy and you got your kids here. I get it.
Cop didn’t even disarm me, was really polite and told me to have a nice day. Manager of the store apologized that I had to go through that while in his store.

I hope I never have to shoot anyone but it goes to show some people will fuck with you even if you are minding your own business.

Attached: 198D5165-BB61-41FE-875A-21122366D220.jpg (478x313, 37K)

Attached: 1521494871341.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

Train your mutts better and maybe they won't end up in the dirt, white nigger

Attached: 1525545142984.png (1180x842, 246K)

You're a retarded under age who thinks he's a slick sick anime protagonist

>17
>loaded pistol under car seat
>didn't get charged with a felony outright
What the fuck ever.

Your error was in trying to communicate. You don't understand the language so never try to speak just pull your weapon and slowly, vary slowly aim.
That is language they understand. Never speak just do.

It obviously was from when the dinosaurs still ruled the earth.

You people are fuckin saints.
God I love when peoples dogs get their fuckin shit ricked when they get loose and act like they own the fuckin neighborhood.

Fuck dogs.

Stfu stupid faggot

Attached: 83373C15-45FC-460E-95A4-6A22FEC058F6.png (555x557, 110K)

Nice

where do u live? that was fucked up.

Attached: 1519132563309.webm (640x640, 1.96M)

NO, JUST FUCK YOU!

Attached: 1517599773245.webm (400x272, 1.92M)

Underrated

>help, I've fallen and can't get up!

>sister has degenerate druggie friends over
>hear "I'M GOING TO FUCKING STAB YOU" coming from the area outside where they're hanging out
>run outside with shotgun, see man with knife
>rack round into chamber and scream "DROP THE KNIFE MOTHERFUCKER"
>he drops the knife and puts his hands above his head and then starts crying
>everybody gets mad at me and says that he was just joking
>sister says I'm "unstable" and shouldn't own guns
>ignore her and go back inside to to shitpost on Jow Forums or something

Sister doesn't deserve you.

I know in Bama, my 18yo buddy got his CCW and his gave his dad the money to buy his pistol for him. So its technically his dads pistol that he carries which is legal. Then when he is 21 it gets transferred over into his name. Louisiana passed a gun law saying no handgun possession for anyone under 17, so 17 and up is good. Seems like too much spaghetti for me though, this story is too much. Hero, wins money, shoots dog and makes hippy neighbors mad.

Hello fellow Marshall fag, don't let any of the progressive faggot professors hear you own a gun, I have been told they make false statements in an attempt to have your door kicked in my Huntington SWAT and MUPD

If real sounds like a good night in the end.

Are you stoned right now?

Attached: 1488999756104.gif (238x178, 1.64M)

Not necessarily

Should’ve shot her.

What the fuck, it's not like you were actually going to shoot him unless he needed it. Plus that's not funny, only dumbasses point guns and knives at people and threaten bodily harm as a joke. Your sister is a piece of shit, and if something had actually happened and you saved her life, she would probably still be mad.

should have shot everything

>stupid teen growing up in NYC
>finish drinking 40s on the upper west side
>hop on the red line going back downtown with two friends
>guy starts threatening a woman
>sits down next to me, still cursing and saying things like "i'll fucking gut her"
>i tell him to calm down
>he pulls a folding knife
>i grab it out of his hands before he can get it open
>we both stand up
>im 120 pounds, 5'11'', he's about 220 and 6'3''
>i say "get off at the next stop"
>"give me my knife back"
>"when you get off"
>im holding his knife open
>he gets off at the next stop
>i give him his knife back

Start taking martial arts the next week. A few years and 60 pounds later:

>living in chicago, because apparently i love dirty, awful cities and can't get away from them
>walking home with a rucksack full of laundry
>living in the hood, decide to cut through a park
>late at night, alone until i see a guy veer toward me
>check my surroundings, can't see anyone else
>put hand over my CCW
>other hand on flashlight
>"hey bro, you know what time it is?"
>"no."
>"you don't know what time it is?"
>"no."
>stare at each other
>he walks off backward
>check surroundings again, continue home, watching six
>mfw he really wanted to know what time it was

i've got more, but they're all kinda uneventful

forgot face

Attached: 1527610970482.jpg (480x443, 27K)

atf.gov/careers/becoming-special-agent

You’re too dumb to own guns
Matter of fact, you’re probably a nigger which would explain that and why you’re also getting so emotional

Good job making at me seethe in anger. I was in a relatively good mood before I read this, and now i'm mad about some random spic shiholes justice system.

Gr8 b8

Attached: 1529116129146m.jpg (1024x1017, 83K)

>be 12
>in canada
>out hunting durr with my dad
>mostly him teaching me how to hunt,was my 3rd time ever hunting deer and havent shot one yet
>life is good,walking through the woods trying to make as little noise as possible
>hear a rustling to my right
>nervous and excited 12 year old me raises rifle when he heard the rustling and flipped off safety
>dad is behind me going "wait d-"
>fucking porcupine rushes out of the bush straight towards me
>pull trigger and send .308 straight towards the spiny thing rushing me
>EEEEEEEEEEE
>It falls forward about 2 feet in front of me

Turns out I shot it straight through the head and it went into the body,dad said I should have been 100% sure of what I was going to shoot and to be honest it was a good lesson.
I did get a smack on the head for being a retard and shooting too fast,but in my defence it rushed towards 12 year old me who thought he was going to die to a porcupine

Pic is of a porcupine i saw a year ago sleeping in a tree

Attached: 20170423_161840.jpg (3264x1840, 1.31M)

Is it safe to shoot the guy after he stabbed twice? I mean it seems like the incident is over and he is running away so it would be murder if you shoot him.

once while delivering a pizza someone tried to get in my passenger side door with a knife in his hand, before he could get in i pulled my pocket knife, and said "what you got?" he backed out of the door, i met him at the front of the car with my collapsible police baton raised, he says "i was just kidding" then i said "good me too, lets get your pizza" i led him to the back of my car and opened the trunk handed him his pizza, and he says "i forgot the money its in the house" i tapped his thigh with the baton and said "go on then, but if you don't hurry ima come get it" he suddenly remembered he had a $20 in his sock. I took the $20, it was a $12 order, and put it in my pocket then got in the car and left.

another time while driving through downtown a drunk hit my car on his bicycle, and knocked my bumper off, i rolled down the window to ask him if he was ok, he tried to punch me through the open window, i leaned back and dodged easily, then he swung again and i grabbed his arm pulled him up against the car and rolled his arm up in the window, i have manual windows, when i tried to open the door he yanked his arm out and ran off.

i used to carry a gun, then after about a year and a few run ins i decided i didn't want to kill anyone so i quit.

this

I must look autistic as fuck because I'm always looking behind me. Can't trust strangers

is your sister into niggers?

Never trust anyone.

Attached: 1527376514006.webm (640x460, 1.71M)

14 gauge makes me think South America, their police are famous for using odd caliber shotguns to make stolen ones near-worthless.
That is unless you know what you're doing with some brass and a torch.

What a bitch, sucker punches the same guy twice who clearly isn't fighting or fighting back, then runs away as soon as someone even squares up

kys
owner was responsible for the death of the dog.

Cute porcupupper

>sucker punches

Attached: 1503015131432.webm (360x640, 1.24M)

Go ahead, keep typing in all caps. You're really proving how rational and mature you are. Neck yourself

probably deserved it had no beef with the others. yall say blacks are bad well perhaps, but well of whites are always shitheads.

fun with blacks thread now pls?

this is the proper way to open a door with an uninvited guest such as that gentleman there

Attached: hello there.gif (487x261, 392K)

Northern Argentina, bordering Paraguay. Good bit of drugs and shittons of illegal commerce, plus no interest (or even collusion) from local authorities (like I mentioned, "stolen" police guns) exacerbate the issues

Hell, just after posting that, I had a this happen:
>Go for night drive, pulling out of driveway (a little past 6 PM by now, already dark cuz winter)
>A guy comes up from under a fucking rock or something asking if we want our lawn cut
>Says he did it before, though me mam's usually in charge of that, she likes to take care of the lawn and the family garden and shit
>Fuck if I know, it's my parents' house
>Father answers him, guy tells a sob story about a 1 year old and some such shit, can tell my father has heard this before
>Father tells him to come back some other day, since he's busy right now
>When my father is out of earshot, he asks me for money (that goddamn gibsmedat culture, fuck it all to hell). "C'mon, just a few bucks"
>I keep a wallet that's raggedy and empty for just these occasions. I show it to him and tell him I'm sorry, got nothing but my ID, and he pisses off real quick

Turns out the one time my father gave him a job, he showed up almost an hour late, drunk, and couldn't even cut grass properly

Ah, the thing is, there are too many good reasons to be mad, user. Way too many

The situation is how it is because we let it happen, because we're all too content with bitching and moaning about shit while doing nothing, because we're too used to cheating the system (and getting screwed if we don't do it). It's unfair and shitty, true, but stuff like that happens everywhere all the time. Instead, try to cherish what you have, don't spend time thinking about the world's problems. I know I do, and the anger/depression/weltschmerz isn't a nice reward

Attached: The daily life of an Arkansas Fish and Game officer.webm (720x480, 2.35M)

Can you translate this into English?

said the well off white

Hue hue hue le doggos shot by ATF xDDDDD

>dat vid
that's gotta be fiction, right?

Rust irl simulator successful

Attached: 1528928560441.jpg (3198x1800, 844K)

You can your dad are too nice. Just tell these people to fuck off. You shouldn't need to carry a fake wallet to pretend to be broke, if you don't want to be hassled don't put up with it

That's fucking crazy. Is all Argentina that fucked up? I heard good things about Patagonia...

what the fuck did i just watch

just don't trust anyone you don't know. doesn't matter the race. just stay safe.

Attached: 1521837118121.webm (452x292, 1.62M)

he relaxed

he wanted you to look away from him and and your phone so he could take it

Imagine thinking you're so much more important than everyone else that you can rationalize assault and theft

>muh reparations

>he relaxed
yep. you relax, you RIP.

anyway, people need to look at these clips and try to imagine themselves in this situation and think about how they'd defend themselves. just carrying a gun isn't enough.... you might never get the chance to use it.

Attached: 1500203599467.webm (540x266, 1.86M)

People are vindictive user. You are better off handling situations with kid gloves and if that doesn’t work then handle business. You don’t want people throwing rocks through your windows or keying your car. These retards having nothing to lose and the police generally will not give a shit about minor property damage.

i live in flint and whenever I go out I dont bring anything with me because of that same situation happening frequently as a kid.

Offering a drunkard work is why he was returning. He wouldn't be bothering you guys if he knew he'd get nothing... but your dad told him to come back another day

Man i got that same fucking shill from the wife, fuck them, keep your shit in order, and carry on.
>Be me playing vida upstairs, about 3 am
>wifes out of town at family reunion
>hear my door open down stairs
>mixture of happening excitement and wtf i ALWAYS lock the door.
>get omni hybrid locked and loaded and sweep the top of the stairs.
>no skin walkers, but can still hear door.
>very dark figure appears to be a dindu in a hoodie closing and locking my door.
>god has blessed me with a fairly deep and intimidating voice and now it is time to use my daily racial ability.
>engage voice of the emperor
>"HANDS HANDS, SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING HANDS"
>hands go up, hoodie goes down to knees, a girl is sobbing
>wtf white hands?
>"ITS ME ITS FUCKING ME ANNON!"
>not my wife, but definitely a female
>who the fuck is me?!
>rifle never leaves center mass once i am itching to make this bastard pop off
>wife annon gave me a keeeeeeey

Thats when i realized it was my wifes very fucking annoying alcoholic friend that she always lets crash at our place. Turns out she gave her a key and never told me. Two very important lessons were learned. One about knocking, and the other about not giving keys to unauthorized personnel.

Attached: 1529196049640.jpg (1024x768, 89K)

Shit this was just last night

>2 black crotch rocket riders dicking around in Chicago
>weaving in and out of traffic, but keep slowing down. Side by side with them for several blocks
>I don't slam on the brakes as they try to carve in between me and another car. Close but not dangerous
>Rider kicks out towards my car
>stops in middle of road a few hundred feet before next intersection, friend stops on side, boxing me in
>I let my fiance know shit might get real, draw .357 from pocket and set in middle
>Guy gets off bike, talking shit. Tell him he cut me off and was driving like a maniac
>approaches car window saying he will break my jaw
>unholster handgun and point right at him and say "do it"
>he steps back in silence, I reverse and go around them

I almost shot a Mexican dude who came in to work on something in the apartment. Didn't knock or ring the doorbell or give any advanced notice. Had my USP pointed at him and he didn't even notice me, saw him pull out some tools and start working so just went back into my room lol

Is it true that you can go shoot machine guns in Paraguay?