Whats the best CC pistol in terms of reliability, highest capacity, and has an all metal construction?

Whats the best CC pistol in terms of reliability, highest capacity, and has an all metal construction?

>polymer fags not welcome

Attached: 124CDC9F-5201-41AF-8FB1-28979935AE93.jpg (1000x954, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/yGx4jncL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dick Grips.

Attached: D60_2109-500x500.jpg (500x500, 35K)

What caliber and size?

I like 9mm and 45.

357 is also a favorite. Size doesnt particularly matter, but it is cc

Thats smaller than a 9mm

Can it be considered ANTI-cOLOred-pEOplE?

Well if its cc but also highest capacity it'll be pretty subjective. How heavy and big are you willing to go at the cost of ease to carry? I'd probably pick something like a P-01.

I mean, just comfortable to carry. Idgaf about weight.

I carry my CZ 75 compact everyday, haven't carried anything that felt better yet.

>Reliability
Glock
>Highest capacity
Lel Kek PMR30

>All metal
Uber gay

the CZ 75 D PCR and the P-01 are both the best all metal 9mm concealed carry pistols, if capacity is a concern.

I carry a CZ-75b comfortably every day here in FL. I love the fact that I have a 16+1 duty size handgun that works like a dream on me at all times. At first I thought the size would be an issue but then I remembered I’m not a faggot who complains about their gun weighing more than a lb.

Stainless PPK.
M&P Shield
full size 1911 are actually not difficult to hide with a good iwb holster

woops shield is plastic. CZ RAMI, if you can deal with aluminum frame.

>glock
>reliability
I've only borrowed guns, but glock 19s are the only handguns in its pricerange that have ever failed on my. cz75? completely fine

never heard of the pmr30, looks bretty good. think i'll purchase

>This guy doesn't even carry lol

Ok no carry

An actual plasti-homosexual. You will always be the real pussy with your Tupperware.

no him, but I usually carry a p226, which is like 2 1/2 pounds loaded. people that talk about weight of a carry gun and bitch if something's over a pound are complete fucking faggots

Hey hey guess what
pastebin.com/yGx4jncL

This is the best choice to be honest. Simple, accurate, reliable, cheap, and inexpensive to feed. Only downsides would be the heel magazine release and 8+1 capacity.

Are you retarded? 9x18 is still 9mm in diameter? It can be a fucking zippy boy too unlike 380auto.

Attached: makarovi_and_cheese.jpg (2988x5312, 1.11M)

Well to be fair, the people who bitch are probably doing slightly more than sit at a computer monitor eating Cheetos.

>Only downsides would be the heel magazine release and 8+1 capacity.
Not to worry friendo. The future is now so you CAN have your cake and eat it too.

Attached: IMG_20180618_021046121~2.jpg (2607x3031, 1.3M)

>hurr muh cheeto dust meme
no, you're just a frail bitch. an extra pound of weight means very very little, assuming you don't use some walmart tier "leather" belt.

It’s more likely that some people just don’t have an enormous disgusting gut to hide a full sized handgun behind.

>best CC pistol
Glock 19 is the reigning champ. Many have tried to overthrow it; all have failed. Stay fucking salty metalboi.
>Muh hk
>Muh s&w m&p
>Muh sig p320
All daddy-dick smacked across the face for even trying to walk on Glock turf. Kneel faggots. Your champion has returned.

Attached: 20170716_174222.jpg (4032x3024, 1.51M)

>fat
>somehow being better for concealing a gun
you know fuck all what you're talking about.

Fat bastard here. You are correct, sir. Might actually try losing my gut for aiwb.

All you appendix carry fags deserve to shoot your dicks off.

S&W 6906. Double stack, all metal and sub-compact 9mm.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 8K)

this post is pretty gay but what's in the pic is the right answer. don't know why anyone would insist on a metal frame for cc

>muh HK
I love shooting the VP9 but it's not for cc

Guap

Hey dude, what exact cz clones are those? i know the bottom looks like an EAA

If you like replacing extractors every 500 rounds that they dont fucking make anymore, sure its great.

>metal
CZ83 in .32, reliable as Mak ans has 15 rounds in a mag.

>glock 19
>relevant after the release of them&p 2.0 c
Better sights, better grip angle, better grip texture, better slide release, better aesthetics, same size.