How do guns work?

Only wrong answers

Attached: 1520037175226.jpg (1024x838, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6i-nMWgBUp0
youtube.com/watch?v=xzYQd4ay3mo
dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a188575.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

non-stop warfare

you load hunks of metal into a box, then a spring pushes the metal out the front.

Well first you grab the bullets, then the gasoline...

They work on sheer NRA hatred of the children.

Meme magic

Can confirm that is exactly how guns work. Im posting from one of your handgun's rec room right now

i MADE THE CLIP LONGER SO ITS SEMI AUGTO
PUT THE SILIDNEER MORE THICC SO IT'S EXTA DAMAE

Attached: CHILD LITERALLY TOO AGONIZED TO DIE.gif (480x270, 1.13M)

The hammer hits the bottom of the cartridge and pushes it super fast and pic related happens

Attached: 60 percent more.jpg (800x880, 32K)

>if i raise the numbers near the aimy thingy the gun will hurt more
i learned that one from the blackies

funny, when I took my mom shooting the first time and we were shooting a S&W 686, she asked if shooting it double action made it more powerful, because she felt like there was more recoil

Attached: Revolver extended mag.jpg (424x185, 62K)

>65% more bullet per bullet

I have become death

The AR15 is gas operated. This cap unscrews, and is where you fill the internal tank. You can fill it at any gas station.

Attached: 67578678456.png (600x399, 263K)

Attached: Scope mount.png (1107x839, 1.12M)

I never learnt from what manga is that. Souce? Maybe?

Ok, so when you pull the shooty button, a tiny ignitor is pushed against the back of the bullet. This lights the liquid fuel in the back of the bullet, sending it flying out the barrel. In semi-full-automatic guns, the pushing force from the bullet juice being ejected causes certain parts to recoil im disgust, hence the term "recoil action".

Attached: thrust per SQUEEZE.png (592x509, 94K)

Ok now I'm curious, was there any ever development on a liquid substitute for smokeless powder? I realize why it's a bad idea, but I have to know

Fuck, dude, this reminds me of that stupid game "Rage" where you would take a monocular and put it to your eye while shooting a handgun and it was supposed to perform like a scope? I pointed out the idiocy whilst my friend was playing and he just didn't get it.
Now I get the devs probably did it intentionally (At least I hope they did) but far too many people saw nothing wrong with it.

>more thrust per squeeze

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (800x682, 79K)

youtu.be/6i-nMWgBUp0

"We fire the whole bullet, that's 65% more bullet per bullet"

The bullets are anti-gun soccer moms that run away from the gun at high speeds.

My guess is, evaporation would make long term storage a big issue. Plus it would be far less concentrated and therefore, less powerful.

>thrust per squeeze

Attached: 1522031155091.jpg (1242x1208, 122K)

It's not manga, it's from the comic Officer Downe. There's even a movie now.

youtube.com/watch?v=xzYQd4ay3mo

I read a DOD paper on it. They had issues with cavitation and getting the det velocity consistent across any temp range.

Here's the paper
dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a188575.pdf

Powerful springs

T H R U S T S
P E R
S Q U E E Z E

Attached: wGS2lFU.jpg (300x300, 42K)

The mosin-nagant does not require hard ammunition. Most modern examples have been converted to fire slugs of solidified cosmolene in an operation commonly referred to as the Russian rimless job.

Attached: 1506134520739.gif (561x376, 52K)

does this count?

Attached: 1525095632831.jpg (2048x1585, 272K)

45 Atomic Cartridge Pistol (ACP) initiates a small fission reaction that propels the bullet after the neutron hammer strikes the uranium primer. This is why it is such a devastating round which was eventually banned by the Geneva Convention.

The barrel thing that goes up

>thrusts per squeeze
Lewd

>liquid substitute for smokeless powder
Yes. The Moisten-Nagant.