Vehicle for CivWar2 or SHTF?

Especially for those who can't afford a $30,000 pickup?
>t. Have hatchback with AWD

Attached: heavy__s_tricycle_by_tanktaur.jpg (794x1007, 111K)

literally any truck with offroad tires.

How about a $3,000 pickup

Find me one that isn't a heaping piece of shit made after 1999.

Roads would be clogged with abandonned vehicles that have run out of gas, only answer is a motorcycle preferably one that can go on and off road and has an enlarged fuel tank

You must be a special kind of stupid.

Jap trucks can be good. Buddy's got a 2002 toyota 4runner that's just been giviner for awhile now, but he keeps on top of maintainence and shit. go with a toyota

Japs always have superior cars. Are they just smarter, or is it because US auto unions make everything shit?

>auto unions
I can't speak for Ford or Chrysler, but GM has a huge problem with passionless cheapskates and wannabe Silicon Valley types (Mary Bara) in the higher ups, on top of the usual corporate bullshit. The phrase "GM management" has become a running gag.
t. Heard endless horror stories from a guy who works at GM

Op here. My opinion of unions has been sour ever since I had the displeasure of working with Teamster yahoos at UPS. But that's a discussion for .

IDI Diesel with mechanical fuel injection

Attached: 0069823830919_500X500.jpg (273x496, 16K)

I can barely drive out of my city when there's a small accident or construction, I've given up any hope of driving out when things heat up

>Enlarged gas tank
>Off-road and on-road
I think what you're looking for is an Enduro bike

Attached: warwagon.jpg (1080x810, 127K)

Find something older that isnt computerized like a 12 valve cummins, a gen 1 tacoma or older jap pickup. If youre insisting on american and cheap oldschool rangers and s10s arent bad choices and parts are widely available assuming something goes to shit.

Attached: 1496614923871.jpg (712x712, 56K)

Unironically a dirt bike and light camping/hunting/fishing gear in saddlebags.

hell if you're set on a pickup you could probably keep all that ready to go in the back escape pod style for emergencies.

fpbp

>Especially for those who can't afford a $30,000 pickup?

You've been pricing PUs lately? It would take an act of Trump to bring the prices down that far

Ranger / S-10 or a 250 dirt bike are pretty much the best options possible for shtf. Just depends on if you need cargo capacity or not.

As much as I like my American cars, pic related is a great little truck. Buddy had one with a 4 cylinder in high school, the dumbass didn't have oil in the motor for a couple weeks and it still ran fine, just loud as hell.

Attached: image808012016213264.jpg (500x332, 57K)

This looks like that Brit POS whose on board computer would fry due to overheating in A-Stan stranding the vech and crew in indian country. There are plenty of restored old PUs and VW Bugs