S P A C E F O R C E

does this mean space marines is gonna be an actual thing

Attached: chrome_2018-06-18_15-09-13.png (490x456, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOPXkeITZzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cash me in space howbout dah

So are we getting Space Commandos or Space Battleships?

Attached: p61444_p_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 398K)

alien niggers put on notice

I'm creaming my panties right now thinking about the black kryptek surplus space combat uniforms we will be able to buy in like 5 years hnnnngggg

>black kryptek surplus space combat uniforms

Attached: 51984657684764.gif (192x144, 1.56M)

Attached: pol in 50 years.jpg (700x1075, 161K)

It's the Space Air Force, not the Space Navy
We'll have Spacetroopers in place of paratroopers.

post yfw you join the space force

Attached: 1528758549217.png (603x716, 114K)

Nigga what

Attached: 1529196288401.gif (299x240, 174K)

Attached: 98I7h0I.jpg (598x297, 35K)

Attached: 1528065720673.gif (500x500, 236K)

No, it's more likely they'll just slap a new name and a whole bunch more bureaucracy on existing military space programs. Spy satellites, radar stuff that monitors other countries' spacecraft, sigint, etc.

DONT RUIN THIS WITH YOUR COMMON SENSE

Attached: 1529355857687.jpg (500x664, 177K)

Will Space Force be smarter than Air Force?

I. Intergalactic
N. Network of
C. Command in
E. Extraterrestrial
L. Lands

Attached: 1521053409955.gif (388x274, 835K)

Yes, but only because the USMC will get jealous and start a PR campaign to get the work.

Attached: 4847897845611.png (640x400, 357K)

>At first someone said the Air Force should do it but, and I had to correct them. There is no air in space. You can't have the Air Force where there is no air I said. So we need a new force, a Space Force. Folks, it's going to be huge.

>Beauracracy of the likes that has never been seen before
>All for a retarded space force
I'm actually glad he has to go through Congress for this. Any decision Trump makes outside of giving orders and funding is asinine as fuck and I get why people call him stupid now
Remember how he wanted to stop EMALS because he thought it was some bluetooth shit or something?

Fuck off lib nigger we're full.

I can only imagine a Space Force being everything wrong with the Air Force turned up to 11.

Trumps not stupid.
He's been very successful in various types of business.
He's been very successful in entertainment.
and now
He's been very successful in politics.

You can't look at someone with his track record, the President of the United States and say that he's stupid. It just doesn't track. You can say that he's ignorant about computers and electronics. There's tons of room to make fun of his ignorance on various topics but ignorance isn't stupidity. They're very different things.
I remember him saying that Hillary bleached her e-mails with chemicals, "a very expensive process". Honestly, he should have been made fun of a lot more for that.
youtube.com/watch?v=UOPXkeITZzY
but again, ignorance isn't stupidity.

The reason it didn't get more coverage, especially from the left, is that he's pointing out one of Hillary's crimes.

Too bad, Soo sad!

Attached: b76f7f14ff741f8e1f9c9568d6c8f155[1].jpg (564x846, 81K)

He doesn't know shit about modern military shit and it shows
When literally everyone including the SECDEF says "No this is a bad idea" maybe you should listen
I love Trump and think he's not doing enough to close the border but fuck man, don't fracture the fucking Air Force AGAIN

ARE YA READY KIDS?

Attached: M2_on_MArs.png (741x290, 46K)

O D S T
D
S
T

>He's been very successful in various types of business.
He's managed to sink a good portion of his father's business by financing his side projects. Nothing he had done himself has turned a real profit.
>He's been very successful in entertainment.
He ran a few beauty pageants and bankrolled a reality tv show. Should Kim K be the next POTUS?
>He's been very successful in politics.
Because the Republicans in congress smell blood, and having a malleable person in the oval office is their wet dream. Stop pretending he isn't being corralled by the party.

On The Bounce Trooper!

Attached: starshiptroopers2[1].jpg (468x453, 34K)

>but fuck man, don't fracture the fucking Air Force AGAIN

Yeah; should have stayed part of the ARMY

Space Force sounds cool and it's important that we are pursuing something in space. NASA was fine but it's basically gone now, like I guess it was too America first or we had to sell it off to give free phones out in the ghetto or something IDK. The point I'm making is there has always been some kind of exploration, it's important. The world has been explored, it's getting smaller. Science tells us the sun will explode eventually or an asteroid will kill us all someday or something. Why aren't we exploring out into space? It's important, not even in a practical sense but in a morale sense, to foster that sense of boldness with hope of what could be. Who better to do it than "Space Force"? Nobody, that's who.
Introducing Space Force is real leadership for the American spirit and people.
You know who else has as good a Space Force? Nobody that's who.

promotions

Wrong, he's a billionaire. You give most people a few million dollars and they're going to be poor eventually or just live off it with it never really growing.
He also had his own hit TV show that was a HUGE success and yeah the pageants too, forgot about those.

Let me ask you this. Why aren't you a billionaire leader of the free world?

Attached: 1501553133286.jpg (677x960, 87K)

>implying he did not say bleach so "fact-checkers" trampled over each other to correct him saying it was actually bleachbit, and then explain what bleachbit does, giving the statement more traction that it would ever otherwise have

Otherwise we wouldn't even remember it, you know? He has a strangely strategic and memorable way of being incorrect sometimes. In their zeal to prove he's wrong, media often broadcasts his message for him.

Also, space force orbital drop pods in our lifetime?

Good point

>Because the Republicans in congress smell blood, and having a malleable person in the oval office is their wet dream. Stop pretending he isn't being corralled by the party.
Everything you said was dumb but that took the cake. I literally just read an article about how terrified people in DC are of crossing trump

Attached: Cp1jZAKUEAUFVTR.jpg (1200x900, 94K)

I remembered her tits being bigger than that...maybe it was just cuz I was a horny 15 year old edgelord who got into starship troopers for muh murder but stayed for muh coed shower scenes

>Trumps not stupid.
Yes he is. He's intellectually incurious and believes whatever the television or his flatterers tell him.

The fact that he's made it so far is a testament to the American public, not his supposed talents.

>Why aren't you a billionaire leader of the free world?
I'm not an amoral narcissist born into wealth at the height of American power.

You're not even a fraction as successful at life and every thing he is. You aren't even qualified to have an opinion on him. You're just loser who thinks if he calls a great man dumb then he can feel better about himself. Well, this here ain't your echo chamber, Carl. Trump has a very good brain.

He really isn't, but you have an intense psychological need have to believe he is.

please continue to believe this, because underestimation never results in an advantageous position

>excuses
...are what losers have.

Space Force will be awesome.

>Trumps not stupid.
lol

Attached: DfsmkIVX4AA28KM.jpg (640x1136, 154K)

I freaking love Space Force and I don't even know what it is yet.

Attached: 1476609203338.jpg (1810x620, 147K)

>I'm not an amoral narcissist born into wealth at the height of American power.
sure that's the reason

>I'm not an amoral narcissist born into wealth at the height of American power.

Well you have the PoorFag down pat but you have Narcissist and American Power completely miss-identified Mr S-oy

can i finally live out my aesthetic space military lifestyle like The Irresponsible Captain Tylor?

Attached: tylor-1.png (759x826, 1.27M)

>ywn operate innaspace, room clearing space stations full of commies and/or ayys
>ywn breach a room with the sole intention of ejecting the inhabitants into the void
>ywn launch in low orbit on dark side of the planet, perform high speed ambush/flyby and bisection of enemy station using space force sword, to be greeted by the sunlight and picked up just before reentry
>ywn be the strategic lynchpin that turns the tide, because he who controls space controls the air, land and sea

Why even live?

How much longer?
>I want to be crushed by a gundamu while I'm on my deathbed in the mars workers wars of 2079

Attached: 762218415103410176_35s_d.jpg (680x521, 173K)

Neat

>”seperate but equal”
>using Jim Crow phrases in 2018

How can one man be this fucking stupid.

Attached: E36BCF1B-36ED-4E36-A3AA-F0695DBD51C8.jpg (750x737, 80K)

One of these might actually get made yee

Attached: FD9F6DB1-5EEB-47D7-82A4-130E3679D282.png (732x412, 360K)

Patron Tier Ascetic

Attached: Scandecor_pigs_in_space_poster[1].jpg (856x1152, 317K)

Multiple people who know him and have worked with him have made the point. He's good at working a crowd, but that used to limit you to selling time-shares and snake oil.

Well I'm also not old enough.

Is this the part where they declassify the TR3B and pretend they haven't already had a space force for 20+ years

Wut a TR3B?

Attached: 20180610_142038.jpg (5312x2988, 1.67M)

>Multiple people who know him and have worked with him have made the point
funny i've heard the opposite, disregarding the anecdotal, results seem to heavily indicate that he isn't stupid.

A space force. Yeah send a bunch of guys in the ISS with an ultra kewl tactical task force name but with no guns because you remember everyone in the ISS cannot be considered a direct and physical threat.

Allegedly nuclear powered craft used by the airforce or a hidden branch of the military capable of atmospheric and space operation

>funny i've heard the opposite

from who, the people he is shilling for? its not hard to see that trump is completely over his head and simply does what he thinks will make his fanbase like him more. why else does he still have fucking political rallies?

hes famous simply because hes adopted the persona of a stereotypical businessman and people have memed themselves into thinking hes some mastermind.

topkek

Attached: is funny.jpg (536x536, 47K)

Sick. I hope this exists.

I would be curious as to your sources. This is the same guy who thought he was clever when he called reporters and pretended he wasn't himself.

Can big poppa Putin and Trump just sign a treat to ban all chinks from space?

Russia can have the L5 la grange, we'll settle for L4

Attached: spacetube.jpg (183x276, 6K)

Does the Air Force have control over the Space Force or can they actually tell the Air Force to fuck off?

Attached: air force and air force dog.jpg (278x394, 18K)

No, because the Chinese are actually doing awesome work when it comes to space tech.

Orbital HALO drops when?

Attached: 1501768334477.gif (479x439, 645K)

lol.
How is that CZ-5 doing Wang?

>pic
HHHHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Not to prevent them from doing squinty eyed rocketman shit. TO PROVOKE THEM.

Space war now

Attached: 1527160001709.jpg (600x641, 49K)

Will the Space Force be just as fat, unmotivated and unskilled as the Air Force?

What skills are they looking for? Will the Space Force have Personnelists? Supply? Services? Security Forces? Finance?

Attached: air force face painting.png (1090x714, 1.58M)

I feel like The Space Force is just going to be security for future asteroid mining operations, never really seeing large scale combat aside from the occasional skirmish with private mining contractors and the PMC's hired to protect them.

Its easy to discount his success while you sit on your ass and accomplish 1/1000 of what he will

you shut up I want ODST's yesterday

don't read the book man it will ruin all of those fond childhood memories....

Triangle ships

Attached: A1D5AF30-D03E-4C05-979B-62EF35441759.jpg (429x315, 17K)

>tfw some ODST hotshot is gonna call me a "fucking leg" even though I'm Airborne

Fuck this shit where do I sign up

FUCK YOU ARMY I'LL LIVE MY DREAMS, I'LL GO TO SPACE

Attached: wizard power.png (400x400, 261K)

Ah, the Arctic ABUs. A required item for every SrA.

Lightsaber ceremonies.

Attached: 200426_10150153223502884_1532768_n_by_madevilman-d6qd9h6.jpg (720x480, 69K)

So when can I enlist?

The widespread use of this argument (that the person is stupid and perpetually overwhelmed) is something I find quite interesting given the evidence to the contrary. This is a person who is worth billions and has succeeded in business, TV, and politics, having attained essentially the highest level of possible achievement in at least two of them (business and politics, not sure how to gauge TV success).

The magnitude, breadth, and prolonged nature of the guy's success is not possible unless he's operating on a level few people experience or even really understand. While it is true that one would expect his working memory to suffer with age, and suffer additionally (according to the psychometric research) because of somewhat poor physical fitness (he is obviously overweight), it would not in any way be surprising if his IQ was 145+. Indeed, it would be very surprising if it wasn't; there are billions of people on this planet, so the best 1/1000 is not all that special (from the statistical perspective -- functionally, this is like a different species than even a 100).

One does not accidentally do what he has done by simply adopting a generic persona or memeing -- of course you may continue to hold this opinion, but does it seem like the most likely explanation for the information in front of you? Politics and all that boring shit aside, are you not intrigued that someone can have so many things go their way for so long and so consistently, but still have a massive segment of the population believe the person is a total idiot? People act like doing these things is so easy because it's more comforting than admitting someone you despise is nearly unstoppable.

>be me
>be medically retired from the marine corps
>realize that I can't join the space force

....feels bad bro

Mosins on Mars is actually gonna be a thing?

>someone for the love of god have the screencaps of that wrtitefag user

Attached: 1523005273474.jpg (210x200, 15K)

There's always hope, friend.

Attached: Dreadnought-40k-Wal-Hor.jpg (876x518, 86K)

>does this mean space marines is gonna be an actual thing

No, because they'll be an offshoot from the Air force, so the rank and file will be Spacemen

Spaceman Basic -> Spaceman ->Spaceman First Class -> Senior Spaceman -> master sergeant ->Senior Master sergeant -> etc.

Yfw Waterson was right

Attached: latest[1].jpg (220x152, 14K)

>space force enlisted
90% of the jobs will be commissioned officer positions. Sorry, you aren't wanted.

Drop troopers, fuck GAYLO, we warhammer 40k now

Attached: 608AE60D-467D-4F4D-9001-4636083C6A10.jpg (300x429, 51K)

Unfortunately this is probably going to be the case.

As long as their traditions aren't as gay as the Air Force's.

Attached: air force and his sword.jpg (2231x1487, 1.09M)

One day...

Attached: 1446776355779.jpg (1440x809, 128K)

>Unfortunately
You mean fortunately

Attached: 379th Expeditionary Security Forces Squadron female Airmen simulate removing their Very Important Pe (561x394, 45K)