Things your first gun would say to you today

Attached: 1461021983231.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fcRd-ypUeT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I miss you.

Attached: 1308707053004.jpg (120x120, 3K)

Attached: amcry.jpg (563x430, 122K)

I miss the first time we hanged out and had fun. I saw that glee in your eyes when you had me. I was your first. But you had your eyes set on other guns. I understand. I'm not the best. I'm sorry I'm not as good as your other guns, I'm sorry I'm not as fun. But I will wait patiently for when you need me. I got you user.

When the fuck are you gonna feed me? I'm starving here.

Unexpected feels trip itt

Thanks for taking me shooting yesterday; it was getting lonely in the back of the safe.

Attached: 9b2.gif (540x540, 1.67M)

Why did you give me away, user? I thought we were gonna have so much fun together...

This is why I can't bring myself to get a second handgun

Thank you for taking me squirrel hunting. I know I'm not great for busting clays, but I can drop the little buggers all day. Do try to get some 3 inch shells though.

Attached: 31290688_581624188861789_635630901832712192_n.jpg (720x404, 32K)

"I know I'm not a REAL PU mosin, but I'm glad you still care for me."

What the fuck... why did this make me feels.

My savage 30-30 pump. We went on so many deer hunts together

Attached: NjIoz.jpg (500x666, 97K)

Wh-when are you going to have kids user? You've hardly touched me since you got your new shotgun, I know you still love me but you're not giving me the attention I need.

Probably:
>Nigga did you really try to super glue a handguard on because you lost the hardware within the first hour?
>yeah I almost ND'ed into your dad's head when you weren't even close to touching the trigger, what, bitch? bet you didn't think 22LR could cook off like that after only 20 rounds, think again, punk.

Fuck that rifle , seriously.

>I'm still a bit upset you abandoned me in the hands of your clumsy dad but I'm glad you came back to get me and slapped an actually decent scope and bipod this time
>let's go shooting a lot :3

Attached: 1519787736999.gif (500x500, 109K)

>mfw I traded my Spanish Mauser that was exactly 100 years older than me to my grandfather for rent money
>mfw he probably traded it to some retarded fudd for a used car or boat trailer
>mfw Bubba's probably destroyed it by now

Attached: 31374-19901-28215.jpg (500x688, 25K)

I gave my old Marlin bolt .22 to my little sister for Xmas last year, which was my first real gun I bought from grass cutting money at 13.
Slightly reluctant to let my first go but it stayed in the family... lil sis is a good shot.

I didn’t need the money that badly

Attached: 76F3E724-4D13-47F7-B2D9-9DAFE8B70B75.jpg (871x917, 154K)

>my favorite childhood movie
>that pic
Don't do that to me user...

CLEAN ME

Is he going to fuck the toaster?

That's your favorite childhood movie?! I think child's Prozac was invented in response to this movie.
>The cars getting destroyed at the junkyard
>The air conditioning unit shorting out

Goddamn dude.

"Nice job scratching my finish while replacing those parts, dipshit."

all my handguns are bffs with each other. they keep each other company in the safe, and all get cleaned and fondled regularly. the rifles are like the big bros.

I only have 1 gun, so it would probably thank me for being faithful.

How could you. The first gun is like a first girlfriend, they always hold that special place no matter how many others you try afterwards cause they were the first ones to make you feel something you hadn't before and thats impossible to forget. I miss my first car, gf, tennis racquet, but I'm afraid those things are gone now. I won't let the same happen to my gun.

I didn't come here for feels.
RIP Marlin 795

Absolutely loved it though. Kids movies were alot more gritty back in the 80s / 90s and alot more flew back then.

Attached: the-secret-of-nimh-c2.jpg (1280x688, 465K)

>Kids movies were alot more gritty back in the 80s / 90s and alot more flew back then.
Yeah but there's a line. Like when you hit "watership down" levels of darkness who are you making a kids movie for at that point? Cormac McCarthy? I agree kids are pretty sheltered now. Everything is feel good bullshit. They need "land before time" and "fox and the hound" to teach them about the deep sorrow of loss..... Jesus there was some bleak kids movies being produced back then.

Attached: feels.gif (323x386, 1.66M)

>SIG P239

Alright, you bought all the reloading gear for Enfield. Now, go buy some ammo and let's go to the range! It's been a month!

Attached: V0nzHKI.gif (720x405, 1.14M)

>why did you sell me?
:(

>people selling their first gun
>selling guns at all
You poorfags make me so mad sometimes
I like the extended mag babe

>getting attached to objects
Nothing wrong with selling a gun you don't like or use if you think about it properly beforehand.

No, it’s from ‘the brave little toaster’. Imagine toy story, but fucked up.
Toaster is now the ksg

>anime
Are you ready for more onions in your mouthhole? STAH WAHS!!!! OHOHOHOH

>>>
> Anonymous 06/18/18(Mon)19:15:07 No.38291407▶
>>people selling their first gun
>>selling guns at all
>You poorfags make me so mad sometimes
> (OP)
>I like the extended mag babe
sóy

>bitching about anime
You realize where you're at, right?

Which first gun? My folks gave me an 870 for my 12th birthday, it would say that we need to go bust some clays. Or the first gun I bought, which was a stripped lower which would say that we need to go to the range more. And that it's a little jealous of the other ARs.

Attached: 2010-08-08 13.04.00.jpg (2592x1936, 1022K)

Is it that bad? I remember liking it at the time, and that was like 25 years ago.
If anything scared me, it was Fern Gully.

Newfag making their first post, just wow

>watership down
Hrair hrair embleer hoi
Hope the miniseries is good

I remember missing the point entirely and thinking Hexas was the coolest dude ever. Felt bad when he got starved ofbwt the end.

>double shifts, no breaks, and beaucoup overtime
Hexxas was a p. cool guy

First firearm ever:
> Traditions deer hunter in .52, now that you cleaned me can we shoot something?
First "modern" firearm:
> Mosin, this case is comfy, this ammo is clean, I am clean, life is good.

>"Push-pull, motha-fukah!"

bump

Attached: 1529188659633.jpg (576x1024, 118K)

please clean me...I'm dying here

>Howdy, user! Are you going to run some more .45-70 handloads through me today? Or are we going out for a walk in the bush?

>I just need you to be brave one last time...

Why didn't you clean me more, look at me now.

Why did you stick your dick in my magazine port?

please, let's go shooting....it's been over a year....

i don't shoot enough.

"Gee thanks for shooting me until I stuck closed and then sticking me in your dad's safe until you were 24! At least you finally got around to cleaning me before I rusted out and you take care of me after you occasionally shoot me. Do I really need this cheap, gay hat though? I do have irons and a nice scope base, user."

Attached: 989879874984.jpg (483x927, 52K)

>*complains in Portuguese*

I don't miss it.

Why the fuck did you put a 4" long compensator on me you fucking retard.

>M&P shield

:(

Attached: new spooks rider.png (216x201, 61K)

the episode this image was taken from was filmed very soon after Bob's wife had passed away.

We should go to sherburne and shoot clays. It's been awhile since we have hung out. I don't mind standing guard in the bedroom though.

I'm glad we got to go out again, but are you going to trade up for a newer smaller model?
>ar 15 and working on a pistol build

W E W
Feels post best post

boomp

Attached: 1521839176430.jpg (500x529, 40K)

Thanks for finally putting mag spring and bolt back in me. I feel complete now.

Please move

Attached: ruger_8500_ca_legal_hera_cqr_featureless_logo_1_.jpg (2000x1332, 107K)

my first rifle was an ol Lee-Enfield. She killed Hitler's boys in in North Africa and Mussolini's boys in his own home turf. She was owned by a nice old lady not far from my home. She sold me the rifle for 75 bucks. I loved that rifle more then I loved myself. I cleaned it and took care of her. Then one day I got home from school and found out my da sold her to someone who we didn't even know. I always hated that man and that only made it worse. I could forgive him for the abuse, but I'll always miss that rifle. Wherever she is, I hope shes being taken care of.

Attached: 1493765945365.jpg (746x982, 156K)

>land before time
>Judith Barsi was last seen riding her bike on the morning of July 25, 1988. That evening, József shot her in the head while she was sleeping, and then murdered Maria. He spent the next two days wandering around the house, and said during a phone conversation with Barsi’s agent the next night that he intended to move out for good, and just needed time to "say goodbye to my little girl." He then poured gasoline on the bodies and set them on fire. After incinerating the bodies, he went to the garage and shot himself in the head with a .32 caliber pistol.
Yep yep yep.

>From the safe right behind me.
Cyka, Blyat! Bring to me more cosmoline you american pigshit.

>I'm glad you finally took me to the gunsmith, my barrel was getting all kinds of fucked up withe the amount of corrisive 7.62x54r surplus you put through me
>Can't really blame you, you just were a noob back then. Shure taught you how to handle recoil though.
>Now that you're a proficient shooter, you can just retire me on a wall till you need me again.

Remember how much fun shooting trap and skeet was? Now you only pay attention to your milsurp and forgot I exist ;_;

the feels
im glad i still have my first guns
.22 semi auto rifle,12 gage pump that where given to me and my 30-06 bolt action that was the first one i bought myself
what would they say to me? you haven't shot us for a while

My first actual firearm
>single shot 20 gauge
>why did you let your dad pawn me? Some fudd painted me camo and dropped in a .45LC adapter.

My first pistol
>Taurus m82 .38 spl
>You left me when your house was burning, but you came back. I’m still sitting here in your dish towel drawer in the kitchen; waiting for you to shoot 300 rounds through me like you used to do 15 years ago.

My first salt weapon
>wasr-2
>you sold me to some fudd that ripped off my furniture and put crapco on me. I know 5.45 isn’t cheap anymore but you didn’t have to sell me, user. I rust so easily in his trailer house. He once lubed me up with old rancid shortening.

Attached: 77D119CD-6D02-43DB-9146-FA1A09D3A477.jpg (720x765, 221K)

Attached: giphy.gif (440x245, 3.75M)

Fuck you guys, I actually had a tear. If someone made an anime out of talking guns I think I'll watch it.

Clean me better next time dingus

>why you no replace bayonet, it's all bent tovarish
>can I spend more time with Ak in gunsafe
>what are we going to do inna woods, tovarish
>FINGERS DO NOT GO THERE COMRADE
>well that makes up for using me like club
>I'm still jealous of your fiancée and Ak
>shoot me more baby
>don't let me get wet tovarish
>if you get mud in barrel I break your ass

>if you get mud in barrel I break your ass
My sides are gone

Why won't Maryland let us be together?

>great grandfather bought an 1886 in 1888
>brought it west to fight Indians and bears
>grandfather used it when he was a hunting guide in northern Maine
>father used it to kill hundreds of deer
>used it to kill my first deer and bear
youtu.be/fcRd-ypUeT8
"To a hundred more years!" Is probably what she'd say.

Attached: 7697f7bddbb31238e6f2013d118f037c.png (760x961, 753K)

Stevens 410 break action shotgun that my father gave me on my 12th birthday.
>Hay user, why don't we ever go pigeon hunting, your grandfather used to take me pigeon hunting, I miss pigeon hunting.
>Are those squirrels, your dad and I hunted squirrels. Why aren't we eating them, oh those are rats, that's why.
I mostly just use it for pest control now.

I forgot that she was murdered
fuck

probably stories about going clubbing with germans and complaining about the way "that damned pool" smells.

Well, I don't miss them. I hated everything about that rifle and tried getting rid of it only a month or so after buying it.
Now, what I actually miss is my 870. Never used it, never liked it, but damn if I don't miss it for no good reason.

Good use for one.

Why the fuck did you buy me without checking if I had pitting, you utter retard.

buy some oil already you cheap fuck.
you get vomit on me again and ill blow your dick off.

Thanks for tanking me out last weekend :3

Attached: IMG_4983.jpg (533x192, 12K)

(psst! they've been ingesting S O Y)

>why don't you touch me anymore?

Fucking buy me already faggot

My first gun was a 870 Tactical and I traded it in to buy a Gen 5 Glock.

I told myself it wasn't fun to shoot anymore, right after I put a heat shield on it.

But it was fun. And I miss her.

I didn't want to feel these feels.

Attached: scu2N7j.jpg (480x360, 9K)

I can't wait to be fired for the first time

>rustington
>gen 5 glock

Attached: snap.png (549x502, 386K)

Weird, my first was an 870 Police Magnum
Rustington is right, tho. Left it with my Plt Sgt during deployment. Lo and behold: RUST!

"Let's go get that raccoon hanging out behind the garage!"

Still got my first rifle, which was my Grandma's first rifle. Same rifle was used to teach all my aunts and uncles on that side of the family how to shoot and was the rifle my wife learned how to shoot with. Love that little rifle.

I just picked up my Jericho sitting next to me and held it against my cheek for a moment after reading this user.
Love your guns, anons.

>keep first gun forever
>feel indifferent about it
>sell first gun
>regret it forever
This is Jow Forums. All of Jow Forums. Every hasguns that's ever lived will fit one of these niches.

Stop using my trigger guard to fap with.