Remember

rminder that u fatasses cant even do 1 pullup or run a mile lmao

hey heres a tip for you lardasses maybe if u didnt eat so fukn much u could afford a few more guns hahahaah or hell even a fukn gym membership but doubt u would lol

Attached: fatasses.jpg (3264x2448, 2.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IODxDxX7oi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>/meg/ filled with lard asses and skeletons convincing themselves that Basic Training is going to get them in shape enough for SOF

The absolute state of Jow Forums.

What if I can afford all three?

Hardly anyone has talked about joining SOF in the past several /meg/ threads, stop projecting you faggot

best thing about the Army and Marine Corps is the fat shaming. still some fatties in the Army but they don't last. I hate fat people. If you have type 2 diabetes take control of your fucking life and stop driving through the burger joint with your dumb ass truck with the Hillary for Prison bumper sticker

Keep laughing when SHTF you will be the first one to DOS you liberal POS. Meanwile my TAF will protect me and keep me warm so i can lead my sheep to safety.

good for u but maybe u shud work less and work ur body instead lol

>He has to join the army to operate for Israel

Sorry skinnyboy but i operate for my country and my people only

how tf am i liberal i got a gun nothin wrong with that didnt say so, just sayin u fatasses big af

What if my work involves me working out?

You are black that makes you inherently a liberal and a commie because all you people want is "class equality and gibs"

>Can do baseline 3 pullups even as 6'4 200lb 9%BF skelly (not good but >1, needs lots of improving)
>One mile is 6:40
>Can afford food, guns and a gym membership which I use minimum 3 times weekly
FeelsGoodMan

The last thread was half people talking about how an 80/80/80 will get you through SFAS...

>>JDIF
>>IDF

u r white that makes ur genes shit bitch fukn fatass

Considering I have an artificial knee, you're half right.

otherwise, I rather like my veggie garden, and my AR, so kindly go fuck yourself with your assumptions, thanks.

then maybe u needa work even more cuz it aint workin for u

How can their be a gathering of so many autists with guns and nobody gets shot?

that was like 3 posts in the thread, that wasn't the most recent thread, and yes, you can complete SFAS with those scores. the course is log & rifle PT, land nav, and team week, none of which resemble the APFT events. many candidates are selected with similar scores.

ye it like a school shooter assembly or sumthin

man you fucked that one up. pol is attracting so many newfags these days

>The thread wasn't about that
>But wait it really was
>But it wasn't that bad
>And when it was it was only like 2 posts

Sounds like you were one of the fatbodies that got BTFO by That Guy and the other Groupster.

>u
Are you 16?

I was the guy talking about Group actually.

No need to hate fag, the people who are all hyped up for SOF are a necessity. Who else is gonna scrub the deck on a submarine or be in charge of water transportation?

Also That Guy wasn't a longtabber, nor was anyone in the the thread.

no? r u? lol fukn idiot

>genes
Then why could 50% of the prison population not outrun the cracker patrol?

here's the thread in question anyway

Attached: DontFeedTheNigger.png (480x365, 308K)

hahahahahaha is not a matter o fukn runnin u idiot, u showin up in our neighbourhood with patrols cuz u to scared to come here alone hahaha need fukn backup to bust my cousin for child support. my fukn brother outran u fukn dumb bitches months ago nd u still aint caught him

>laughing Canadians
At least us canucks are fit for the most part.

Attached: Screenshot_20180516-155234.jpg (1062x1592, 1.47M)

so glad this is turning into a leaf shitposter containment thread

You don't have to worry about outrunning him, you just have to worry about outrunning his bullets. (or grenades/rockets/jet of fire/neutrally charged particle beam).

Attached: 5a7.png (1450x877, 650K)

fuk u on about? cant outrun no fukn bullet man white ppl dumb af

Nah, its cause you darkies always claim Rodney King treatment. The real trick is that the taser dont bruise. Cousin Buckley gotta slow down to get that EBT and stamps. Itll work out.

Yet negroes still try.
All fun aside...

You are outmatched. I could be sitting in a chair, and still either fill you full of nominal half-inch diameter holes, or carve you to bits with any number of razor sharp instruments I keep handy.

I still eagerly await your half-witted reply, as it amuses me.

You sound fat.

Attached: 1472090980275.jpg (476x717, 67K)

Oh boy...
here's a reminder, fag.

I'm a fatass because when I was young and able I signed a blank check for everything I held precious, including my own existence on this shithole planet.

And that's more than your gay ass has ever done. How does it feel to still live with your parents at your age?

If it's not completely shitty you are failing as an adult, faggot.

TL:DR I'm a man.

And you're the shit I disgustedly scrape off my shoes...

man u confusin me how the fuk u think u can carve me to bits? stop fukn roleplayin u weak and small af

my mom dead nd i aint seen my dad in years i own my mommas house, u think i livin with her spirit or sumthin?

You come off as a redditor

never been there, but "okay then'?

no u

Yet here you sit, making noise like a bitch, but you doin nothin.
keep yapin, little puppy.

I'd bet you live in a car. or mayhaps the box an appliance came in, and that in a few moments the library you are posting this nonsense from wlll invite your unwashed self to exit the premises.

Branch? MOS? PH/CIB/CAB/CAR?

tf u wan me to do?? this the fukn internet hahahaha i cant fukn hit u or nothin

nigga i just told u i live in a house fuk wrong wit ur eyes?? can u not fukn read?

You could start by posting your guns or blood sacrifices

Attached: 20180516_142014.jpg (1440x2346, 1.87M)

I know a lot of guys who re-up'd on that blank check again and again until their sons were joining age and they aren't fat. In fact, you could say they learned enhanced self-restraint from all those years as a grunt. My father joined the Marine Corps in 1983 and his last deployment was to Iraq in 2005, so do the math. He still keeps his hair cut and his face shaven, wakes up at 0600, hits the gym no less than 3 times a week. He's about to retire as president of a company he cofounded, and about to take the reins is a fellow Marine who does the exact same. I just finished school and will be going to infantry OSUT in the fall.

I've also met an unfortunate number of insecure fat guys who will always scramble to validate themselves when pressed on their physical discipline. We already worship veterans enough in this country, you don't get to rest on your laurels forever, even if you have made an incredible sacrifice. Even Larry Vickers is back in the gym and losing weight, at his age with all that he has done.

Instead of getting defensive, you could take it as an opportunity to look in the mirror and make a course correction.

Then quit your posing and talk like someone who does not live with a cock in their ass/mouth.
You sound like a bought puppy.
barking furiously, but with no bite.

u kill a fukn goat? damn u messed up i aint don no blood sacrifice nd i only got a glock 17 it in the car

i talk how i talk y tf u care so much, nd i aint barkin shit i just laughing at u fatties y u mad about it? u fat? hahahahaha

The VA has some very good programs for helping you lose that fat.

Otherwise, yeah,fuck that guy.
But still, Unass yourself.
I'm only 20 pounds over what my peak was when I was in, and a lot of that comes from my not being able to run anymore.

You're yapping like a poodle with rectal impaction.

I bet you're so goddamn fat, you have to brush the flies AND the empty cans away.

I bet if you were any fatter, NASA would land a probe on your ass and plant a flag.

You're so fat, CERN has to ask for permission before they fire up their cyclotron.

Really-

You're so fat, when you show up at a buffet, the cutlery sticks to you.

thems funny jokes bruh, but u shootin 4 the wrong target

Haha jokes on you. I CAN afford to eat a lot, afford a few more guns, AND a gym membership (that I haven't used in months).

And I can do several pullups, a great many pushups (easily over 100), I can lift a lot of heavy shit (my arms are strong); BUT I likely couldn't continuously run a mile (though I can ride a bike for hours), my cardios not great.

Your middle school insults remind me of people I know IRL who are fat and have these complexes from years of bullying, and along with that comes plenty of stupid insults resulting from years of ruminating on what they would have said to the bullies that sound way more badass in their head before they say it. It's pretty cringy. I'm sorry for what they did to you user.

The only target you shoot at is the "BACON" section of the grocery.

That place has your picture on the wall, framed in gold reading "Lifetime Shopper of the year" for all the lard and fatback you buy.

Jow Forums is a board of double standards

>Fatasses that criticize others for being fat
>socially awkward aspies that criticize others for lack of masculinity
>holocaust deniers who bemoan historical revisionism in video games/tv/movies
>virgins that bitch about others sexual habits
>degenerates that fap to hentai bitch about degeneracy

etc

haha stop posting we are all embarrassed for you

ay if u doin 100 pushups u doin em wrong bruh, keep ur elbows straigt and ur arms close

youtube.com/watch?v=IODxDxX7oi4

or u got sum sick ass muscle endurance better than me to be honest, i can do single arm pushups but i still cant do more than 80 pushups with good form

"We" means you and the hamster you have shoved up your ass?

keep babbling

it's all explained by psychological projection user. for instance, this fatass with his contrived punchlines

Yup over 100 with good form, and I'm a nasty fatass these days. Good arm muscles do run in my family. Cardio is still shit though. I get winded fast from running. I'm probably sucking air in the first quarter mile.

Have you ever met someone you instantly respected? Think of them for a moment. Do you think they would do what you are doing?

Probably.
Just because.

He's not 16, he just has a crippling mental disability. Years ago folks would have chained him to a wall and sprayed him with a hose whenever he blasted himself with shit.

>just because
I didn't ask why you respected them. I asked whether you think they would behave themselves the way you are right now. Because honestly it's a little childish, even for this board. If you have served as you claim, this is really worrying behavior. You should expect more from yourself.

see stop posting and take a few minutes to think about whether you want to be a better man than you are

That was a fun weekend.

if u rly r a nasty fat ass u doin push ups wrong, no way u can crank out a 100 pushups while fat. even in the calisthenics community not every1 can achieve that, u prolly wide arming them, bending ur forearms or sumthin pushups r different than u learned in gym class

i can easily do 100+ widearms shit forms to thats them fukn marine or army pushups hahahaha so much focus on numbers they nevr learn to do 1 real 1

Why would I want to better? I may intend to run for Congress, and for that I'd need to sell my soul..

or ofc u cud b rly short

Knock yourself out, but I think most successful candidates have their life a little more in order than you do. Also it's statistically harder for fat and ugly people to be elected.

anyway, I'm closing this tab. I wish you the best, I hope you find a way to truly let go of your anger and bitterness. good luck with your ambitions user

I can only do 15 pull-ups without weight added, which is actually very poor. Anyone who doesn't devote more time to physical training than watching TV is a degenerate.

Nice man! Im doing a blot this weekend

Ow the edge

>obvious fucking trolls
>retards responding to them anyway
>edgelords and faggots of every description
>13-yearold tier """comebacks"""
I hereby nominate this for Most Summer Thread Ever

What do you mean!!!! These comebacks are fucking insane

>Malik
At least I’m not a nigger

>I'm a man.
No you are not. You are a buffalo. An animal. A disgusting slob.

Attached: sumo-dawg-20[1].jpg (500x375, 27K)