Just ND’d into the wall, 4th time this happened

Just ND’d into the wall, 4th time this happened

What should I do?

Attached: F33D6308-A7BC-46FF-9139-23714B5E7CBC.jpg (500x980, 149K)

Sell all your guns because you are probably not smart enough to use them safely.

ND into the roof of your mouth.

They aren’t mine

How did you manage to do it four times by now? Are you under the influence of anything when touching them or do you keep forgetting the check to see if its loaded?

Stop owning firearms you dumb fuck

I lied, I just did it the first time but I wanted people to call me retarded.

I usually keep all my firearms unloaded but I was playing with some snap caps loaded on top of live rounds to simulate the spring load of a loaded magazine I don’t own 30 snap caps trying to replicate a failure to feed I had a while back. That was a week ago and I picked up my rifle with the magazine out and saw that the safety was off and then out of a stroke of pure retardation absently minded pulled the trigger some how, I was thinking it was weird that my safety would be off at the time.

>probably

> joker
> ND
> occurance #4
this is a ruse thread

If you ever, ever touch the trigger without checking to see if a gun is loaded then you shouldn't own firearms. Sell them before you kill somebody retard. My Colt Navy lives at the foot of my bed in a box, away from any ammo and I still check it every time I pick it up. No one else in the house even knows how to load it but you literally can never be too careful

pls user, just """ND""" on your forehead, like, right now

So why did you chamber a live cartridge during this exercise?
Why didn't you clear, make safe and double check it after you were done?
Why didn't you check it when you picked it up today?
Why did you pull the trigger on a gun you didn't check?
What difference does the safety make? Why did you assume it was on?

These actions should be automatic every time you handle any firearm. You had multiple chances to prevent this incident and missed all of them. Take this as a lesson and learn.

Attached: 121.png (600x1081, 331K)

Uh, yes, I'll take "things that never happened" for 200, Alex

Have an upvote.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 11K)

If numerical sequence achieved, do

Sell all your guns.

>underage B& detected

Nu-Seq

Extra breathing hole roll

Fuck it man it's not a big deal don't listen to all these pussies itt

>pick up a gun
>don't check if there's one in the chamber
>pull the trigger
dumbass

Attached: 1497953184887.jpg (729x720, 103K)

i practice dry firing alot with my other rifle so it was just muscle (retard) memory

Attached: 4219.png (500x281, 55K)

Rollan for honorabre sudoku.

>not checking if there's one in the chamber before starting dry firing every time
m8 cmon

Attached: 1491016311401.png (539x465, 94K)

Seriously do you guys not check every single time?
I checked, put the gun in my lap, picked it up, dry fired, and scared the shit out of myself and proceeded to do drills for a week before I loaded my handgun.
Are you not scared of the consequences?

Attached: 1528757325779.png (184x184, 66K)

Then stop hanging out with people dumb enough to loan you firearms.

I thought this was Jow Forums not /b/. I hear about you faggots doing a ND at least once or twice a month. Get it together. It's not that hard. Pick up gun, check chamber and mag well. It's literally two seconds at best. Saves you time, money and embarrassment. Come on Jow Forums this isn't our best.

just ND'd two minutes ago, don't ask me anything because I'm getting a free car ride to the sheriff's office

Digits confirm

Attached: 1483678421001.png (400x238, 152K)

How many user ND’d this week? 4? 5?

Quit being a faggot

ND into your temple