P30 and bitter Glockfags

What is it about the P30 and the simple discussion of it that makes seething Glockfags come out of the woodwork?

Attached: 478F0E80-12F7-4F01-BA57-FD0AC866702D.jpg (504x352, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1KVkWGMkOKE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they know that a competitor is rising

Does this happen often? I don't recall seeing this except that one guy yesterday that wouldn't shut up about G17s or whatever.

Because all the other "better Glock" competitors like the VP9 or the CZ P10 are still just striker-fired polymer-framed Glock knockoffs, they validate the design. The P30 is a refutation of the Glock, it says "Nah, hammer fired DA/SA is still better", which triggers people who've already convinced themselves that the disadvantages inherent in striker-fired guns are necessary if you want the most "modern" gun possible. The P30 makes them feel the need to justify their purchase just by existing, like the SIG P220-series used to.

The P30 is a fantastic gun that sells for Glock price. Awesome value.

Attached: uh.jpg (3262x2466, 1.41M)

>is rising
The competitor is still about 20 years off.

They're just mad that it's a better duty and/or hard use gun, being non striker fired at the same damn time is just putting salt in the wound.

t. Glawk owner
Has risen is more like it. H&Ks just continuing from the USP/P2000 schtick, they even have many similar downsides(namely size/weight efficiency and out of the box trigger).
It happens semi frequently when H&Ks(or any gun for that matter...) are mentioned as a serious use gun. Some glockfag inevitably shows up, says to just get a glock 19, and starts spewing horseshit about muh safeties and muh aftermarket.

I'm just waiting for HK to drop their support like they did with the P2000 or FN did with the last 3 gens of their polyshit guns. can't beat Glock friends. firearms peaked with the AR and Glock - all the recent changes are just minor mods to address the changing fashion tastes of the day.

>HK to drop their support like they did with the P2000
What do you mean by this? they stopped doing warranty work on them? they're literally still making the things.

>HK
>support
Waits times only rivaled by FN and CS only rivaled by Taurus.

>can't beat Glock
Unless you want, you know, a safety.

Hell, how about a hammer just for reholstering. Although I guess there is The Gadget or whatever that p99 knock-off is called.

>reholstering
dumbest shit there is. Just get a holster that hermetically seals the trigger off and that's it. if you are scared, take out the holster, reholster the gun and then put the gun back inside your waistband. if you don't use shitty one size fits all holster like pic related nothing will happen.

Attached: Covert-2D-S-GUN.jpg (1600x1600, 304K)

You do you, bruv. Too many ND videos out there for my blood. Remember the Glock 43 appendix carry video not too long ago? I like my hammer gun.

What is it about the P2000 and the simple discussion of it that makes seething P30fags come out of the woodwork?

Attached: HK-P2000-no-grips-left.jpg (847x676, 90K)

But I love HK and Glock equally

Every single one of this is a shit holster or blatant mishandling of a firearm. You may as well just do Israeli carry if you're that afraid...

It has those sexy lines that drive men to distraction.

>Too many ND videos out there for my blood. Remember the Glock 43 appendix carry video not too long ago?

and none of it was ever the gun's fault. it's always shitty holster + user error + bubba fudd trigger jobs. ffs I even once saw a guy running a glock without the actual small trigger dingus. mechanical safeties can not and will not save idiots from themselves. the first and only real safety with your gun is your handling of the gun. everything else is just lying to yourself.

P2K is best HK

Getting this angry online about what other people carry is bad for your blood pressure, user. How are you going to false flag Glock owners from the I.C.U.?

>DA/SA
>in the 21st century
lmao. Glock sets the standard for self defense or duty which all other brands have copied since. You can argue which striker fired handgun is better but nobody wants an 8lb trigger pull on the first shot. Either shoot revolvers or 1911’s and you will at least be consistent.

If only someone could invent a hammer gun with a consistent 5-6lbs trigger pull. Maybe you could call it something cool, like Light Energetic Modulation trigger or something like that.

Attached: glock-perfection.jpg (1000x1000, 49K)

>consistent
Cool marketing retard. HK's LEM triggers aren't consistent. This is one the dumber things I see few people mention as a con. They mention it as a pro when it's the worse of both worlds. You have a DAO gun that has two different pull weight. One when the slide can precock the hammer and one when the slide doesn't. It's a DAO gun that you treat as a SAO gun. Retarded.

What's the trigger pull like on a glock when it's slide cant precock the striker, again?

It's a striker fired pistol, champ.

Hammer back
Almost bought a p30 over glock 19 for CC. P30 was the most comfortable and most accurate for me between the two but wasn't competitive in its size to capacity and I couldn't mag dump as accurately with it.
When someone asks me what pistol they should buy my answer is always glock or hk (normally the p30 specifically). I hate the vp9 though, would never consider it over a glock.

>but shitty holsters
If you need a specific additional product to counteract a deficiency of the gun, then maybe it isn't the best gun.

It's a problem with all striker and dao pistols.

Convince me to switch to a p30.
>U can't

Attached: 20171120_003202.jpg (4032x3024, 2.7M)

Yes, it is.

>its a deficiency if it goes boom when you pull the trigger

ok mong.

>set the standard
>Can’t beat Sig Gravity Gat on MHS contract

You have no idea what you are talking about. You will never fire an HK with the LEM trigger where the hammer is not cocked, unless you have an ammunition failure in which the firing pin strikes the primer, and the primer does not detonate. In my 9500 or so rounds through my P30L, I've never fired the gun with the uncocked trigger pull.

Attached: biggestthunk.jpg (720x611, 35K)

>should have bought Taurus

As I said, you have a DAO gun you treat as a SAO. Beyond full retard shit that HKtards like you love. You have an over complicated DAO gun at best.

Glock triggers suck more cock than your mom on a Saturday night

>Would you prefer a DA/SA or a DAO?
>Yes

Attached: LH9.jpg (681x504, 114K)

Ha! Joke's on you! My mom's busy night is Ten Dollar Tuesdays!

Attached: 1519311508475.gif (260x197, 1.09M)

We're just ignoring that the LEM v1/4.1 now?

I don't know the differences. Just the overall concept. Was instantly turned off.

I wonder why you're shitting on something you've never tried.

I can judge off the concept of an assisted DAO trigger. HK isn't the first to do that retarded shit.

Who else did one? I think it's pretty damned cool, and I'd like to know who elseput one out.

I've never been able to understand how the hammer is completely isolated from the main hammer spring until the trigger is pulled.

youtu.be/1KVkWGMkOKE

Look into more. It's an awesome carry trigger.

Attached: PBC2.jpg (4041x3006, 2.44M)

>I've never been able to understand how the hammer is completely isolated from the main hammer spring until the trigger is pulled.

well holy fuck there we go. this explains a lot. ever heard of a transfere bar? how about the trigger pushing the spring into the notch on the hammer while at the same time pushing a hammer arrest off?

What's wrong with the p220?

I think he’s referring to the P22X series in general and the widely accepted theory that Sig is no longer worth the money due to declining quality. Though HK is my favorite firearm I still think Sig’s P22X series is a great firearm and their 1911s are great

>whoosh
Complaining about the LEM trigger pull when not precocked in comparison to the glock trigger is hilarious. The glock can't even fire without being cocked and the LEM isn't meant to be fired without precocking except in the case of restriking the primer which is just an added bonus. It'd literally be more valid to complain about the glocks dead trigger when not cocked.

The striker fired design in the Glock is about as simple as you can make a pistol. It's consisten and reliable. That's the plus.

Nothing at all design wise, though some people will talk about modern SIG's quality control. It's just that as a pre-Glock design from the 70's it's a bit dated now in the sense that it doesn't seem like some cutting edge tacticool pistol, it's just an old and proven design, whereas the P30 is newer polymer hotness designed after a time when everything was clearly supposed to be the "superior" striker fired design.

>It's consisten and reliable.
I'm not sure how you can say that about the Glock and not the HK or most of their modern competitors. They're all consistent and reliable, the question is over the actual function of the design.

No the question is in the design not the function. You can go full retard DOA LEM shit that has to be treated as a SAO or just stick with dead simple and easily serviceable Glock.

>that has to be treated as a SAO
I'm not sure what it is you mean by this. Has to be treated as a SAO... in the sense that you carry the gun cocked? That's exactly the same as a Glock, except that you can also fire it in double action if you have a need to.

> It's consisten and reliable.
So's the fucking LEM. It's one thing to complain about the overall feel of the precocked trigger, but complaining about how it feels when not precocked in comparison to a gun that can't even function without precocking is retarded.

Don't get me wrong, I think the glock does other things way better then the p30(its why i carry one), but that's just a nonsensical hill to die on.

I'm convinced you are clinically retarded because you have absolutely no fucking Idea how LEM works

If you try to pull the trigger again on a dud it goes to the normal heavy shit non assisted DOA trigger pull. Just get a SOA.

LEM isn't "assisted" it's a fucking SA trigger with a super long pre-travel

And if you try to pull the trigger again on a dud with a Glock... nothing happens.

I don't know what LEM you're talking about but I'm talking about the DAO LEM trigger on the HK pistols.

"LEM" is an HK term, there is literally only one kind of LEM trigger.

Yes it's part of the simplicity. From the design to the manual of arms. Simply racking the slide. If you're a moron who believes in striking a dud multiple times then Glock isn't for you.

Jesus christ you're fucking dense.
>glock no meant for shooty without cocky
>P30 LEM no meant for shooty without cocky
>glock no worky if shooty without cocky
>P30 LEM still shooty without cocky but trigger heavy
You'd have to be a literal retard to think that the heavy trigger pull was a valid complaint when comparing the two.
>Just get a SOA.
Just fuck off and die already.

>The HK Law Enforcement Modification (LEM) trigger system combines the advantages of a cocked striker component (constant level of trigger pull from first to last round fired) with a double-action hammer system.
~HK

Attached: 1497115382990.jpg (640x480, 37K)

You don't know shit about LEM, it's a SA trigger with a very long pre-travel.

>tap rack bang is option for glock
>tap rack bang is not an option for the LEM
The thought of you owning firearms is frankly rather frightening. Am i being "trolled" or something?

>it's not a drawback, it's a feature!

Tell me how this garabge LEM shit is in anyway better than a striker fired design?

>If I ignore that I have to send my gun to the gunsmith to take apart then it's good guys! Just like GLock!!!!

DAOs don't have a freely moving trigger after cocking. I mean, DAOs don't cock to begin with, but I think you get what I mean.

Jesus christ, you're too fucking retarded to own guns. What in the actual fuck is wrong with you? Are you being retarded on purpose? Do you not know what the LEM trigger is or does, and did you make a retarded assumption instead of taking the ten seconds to google it?

Don't you have enough (you)'s for the day? Or did you find somewhere that you can spend them?

They were trying to explain it to retards like you

>LEM
>Single action
>Very long pre travel
>Single action reset
>Hammer is not directly connected to sear so it lowers under spring pressure while gun is still cocked

Stop being retarded

In what fucking universe do you need to send a P30 to a gunsmith to disassemble? Do you even own a Glock? Are you mentally incapable of building with legos?

Hot argument.
Called hyperbole, champ.

So you're actually retarded, got it.
It's a single action trigger with long pretravel.
It can and will function in double action if it needs to.
You're intentionally being fucking stupid. Why?

> Hot argument
Why bother. You're either bored or, more likely an HK owner trying to make Glock owners look like asses.

So you can't name one advantage over striker fire?

>safer
>can fire when not cocked
>very short reset

We did, you fucking subhuman. It can and will push the firing pin forward every time you pull the trigger, and the trigger itself is phenomenal for carrying.
You also get a much higher quality gun for fifty more dollars, but that's an entirely different point.

>can fire when not cocked
You're saying this after saying it's not a DAO trigger huh retard?

Eh. If you like it do it. If you want to sperg out on the minutiae, do yourself a favor and go to a large gun range that stocks the major brands and models. Try ALL of them. Do what works for you. I don't care if you like Glock, or HK or whatever. If you shoot well, fits your hand, and it's in your price range do it. I like CZ personally because I don't shoot as often as I should to be the dude on Taken. It's a heavier weapon and shoots easier for me.

Because it's not DAO. How fucking stupid are you? It's its own thing.

Attached: youareafaggot.gif (500x281, 743K)

If we tell you what you want to hear, will (you) go away?

You just said and I quote word for word
>It's a single action trigger with long pretravel.

Single action triggers aren't going to pull the hammer back on their own.

Nigger, the LEM does. How can you be this unable to google "LEM trigger"
It's like a two stage AR trigger, if an AR trigger could function in double action, too.

It's not cocking the hammer, the sear is already cocked, as in SA, the striking surface of the hammer is not directly connected to the sear

Poorfags can finally say they own an hk. Really shows how far they've fallen.

Probably pissed off the guys with what used to be $800 guns too.

What it shows is how bad German export regs and American import regs are, because the price drop is from opening American factories. And since fucking when is 600 poorfag territory? Poorfags don't even own Glawks.

>It's like a two stage AR trigger
I got news for you kid. An AR trigger isn't double action.
Is the trigger allowing the hammer to fall every pull?
If yes it's dao. ie the LEM shit in HK.

>Poorfags don't even own Glawks.
Police trade-ins?

>AR triggers aren't double action
So you can't even read posts on Jow Forums. How many times have you ND'd from sheer retardation?

SD9VEs are still cheaper.
Also, Tokarevs, Taurus, etc.

You're not very good at covering your ignorance here kid.

I'm actually glad that more people will get to try such a nice gun. Atleast mine is German made too, compared to them being made in the USA now.

It. Does. Not. Decock. It's not a true DA at all

>Poorfags don't even own Glawks.

Attached: 1526436537813.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>It's not a true DA at all
Hey you're getting somewhere now. This is progress.

Attached: 1485584601746.png (734x734, 496K)

They own shitty 22 revolvers and semi, convinced they're almost as good as a glock. Too ashamed by their own poorfaggotry to buy the hipoint or SD9VE that they should.