Pepper Spray Vs Firearm?... You Decide!

liveleak.com/view?t=sl903_1529437540

Attached: 1502605292980.jpg (500x785, 60K)

>45 minutes
Haha, I ain't watching that shit

If a cop comes to my door its armor and pepper spray. Not that it would ever be needed or wanted. Its just rumor and speculation. I would rather live to buy him a drink then die with him thinking i was just another nog. Cops are people under combat stress 24/7. Over time that has to effect and trigger happy anyone.
Street is no place to debate or talk, the judge is the one to talk to, not the cop. Take me in so I live to see the jury.

They all violated multiple laws, including the laws of the state of New Jersey (pepper blasters are legal), the U.S. federal government (Title 18 Sec 242), BATFE policy and the 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. They know damn well that arrest was unlawful. They should all be stripped of their badges. That older officer who made the statement "his gun hurts his back" should be forced to retire as he is an admitted liability. Some of the other officers are obese and have no business responding to calls.

Back off, policy is not law its practice. Constitution is not practice or president. Look i know you are looking for law, but law doesn't exist. Force exists, nothing more. Kill 10,000 cops your law. It a mater of might vs right. Might won. Im sorry if this is the first time you heard this.
Live and teach your children well.

Wut

I can hear your mouth breathing and smell the Cheetos through the internet

Nice quints, check'd

Attached: 1524516325419.gif (400x208, 131K)

>I like following all the laws and never do anything wrong. Cops are my friends.

The post.

This is also , who is mentally retarded. Just report him and move on.

Time to sue.
Stfu you cock smoking faggot

So I wasn't the only one who spotted stroke user again

Damn nice quaids. Fucking wasted though.

Attached: xLLY7Ob_d.jpg (610x329, 27K)

Are you a Boomer or are you actually just retarded?

im not watching a fucking 45 minute video, what happened

Should have known. Meme magic can strike at any time. I'll try to keep my posts high quality henceforth as a precaution.

By the numbers makes no fucking sence and sounds like a fedora faggo

Attached: 2E625665-89BC-43A0-BD4D-C3430686F5F4.jpg (472x472, 57K)

>what happened
they gave him an eye exam with their night sticks!

Attached: IMG_0923.jpg (539x960, 75K)

Pigs who break the law get the bullet. They aren’t exempt.

Cops did the right thing for their and the public's safety! If this toy gun spread to every high school in the Bronx there would be many people getting shot by the cops and a lot of people getting robbed with the too in stick ups! The nigro is going to have to spend a lot of money just to get off with a slap on the wrist. If he doesnt have the money he is going away for a year!

Attached: 1519195662839.jpg (309x300, 10K)

>neighborhood watch guy goes to doctor's office
>he is carrying a concealed pepper blaster
>some soccermom probably spotted it under his shirt
>he is black
>cops show up in full force, someone called about a nog with a gun
>the dude is polite, cooperative
>literally whips out copies of BATFE policies defining a pepper blaster IS NOT a firearm
>also whips out bill of sale proving it is his and lawfully owned
>legal in the state of New Jersey
>dumbass New Jersey cops detain him for 45 minutes trying to determine if a pepper spray pistol is a firearm
>they come to the conclusion the equivalent of an OC supersoaker is a firearm and arrest him for no lawful reason

Sound pretty fuckin gay.