The suppresser / gun jew

This cylinder of metal with baffles is worth 1000 dollars.

Comparatively the oil filter in this video is worth $32
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7t_pcWPdSDs

You’re pop up sites well the cost anywhere from 150 to 300 and they are only 3 grams of polymer that come in a little baggy.

When did you realize you where getting fucked by the gun or suppresser jew?

>inb4 people who got jewed and wanna explain why pop up sites cost 300 dollars your just doing damage control cuz you know you dun goofed

Attached: 4AC8AAD7-41D9-4FFE-89EB-C975BA48F70C.jpg (720x478, 48K)

>what is the NFA
>what is basic economics

Limited market = high prices

Sage for retardation

>what is greentext nonsense
>over simplifaction about eco NAM ics while drolling onto bib.

Boom! Gottum.

Attached: 9AEFF5EF-E315-4A8E-B290-A93D94F68A60.jpg (957x1300, 155K)

you should work for the Pentagon user, imagine how much money they'll save by replacing all their suppressors with oil filters

depressing. i just want a gun and not get jewed.

No thats really not over simplification
>High demand intersects low supply, you get high price.

Ignore the $200 tax stamp, paperwork, year long wait, and being at the will of the ATF

>implying the gun jew doesn’t sell suppresser to the government for 200 a pop

You can’t jew the head jew. The head jew invented property and income tax. No you respect the head jew.

Also when your Competing for a contract it’s in your best interest to only make 100% profit instead of the 1000% profit you make on tactical Bubba

Attached: 3E3932D8-C1C2-4291-AEB2-EAB3DB576124.jpg (255x218, 24K)

weak b8 m8

It's a price floor you nigger.

>The head jew invented property and income tax.

Attached: 36743de96a5545ffa2fc03d00957e00d1fc10a53.jpg (461x471, 51K)

Can the oil filter be used with anything bigger than .22?
Also
>Tube (usually made out of low machinability rating metals) which has to be precision cut CONCENTRICALLY, which is then filled with baffles that have to be cut precisely and concentrically out of ALSO expensive materials that have a low machinability rating and wear out $10 a piece cutting inserts quickly and probably contribute ANOTHER $10 in the daily cost of the machinist's sonic defenders while they're being cut on a rediculously expensive machine to a tolerance that will produce a part with minimal change in point of impact and repeated point of impact shot to shot all while never touching the bullet that's mere thousandths of an inch away from hitting the baffles.

I mean, you're KIND OF right, but they ARE expensive to produce AND slow to move products thanks to the ATF jew.
Even more expensive when you have any of the quick attach things to machine and engineers need to be paid to think that shit up, meanwhile, state laws, added NFA taxes and regulations that vary from place to place on what you can do with it also limit the audience along with the fluidity of the product's flow from manufacturer to end user.

Attached: Shall not be infringed.png (703x521, 349K)

How is hcock able to to attach that oil filter without getting ATF'D exactly?

They shot 45s out of the video i linked.

Is only capitalism economix tovarichs
Solvent trap babble only 80 dollars
Suppressor company have friend over barrel know very cheap illegal
Wait for legal Manny factory cheap

good dubs.
dubs of dubs

>When did you realize you where getting fucked by the gun or suppresser jew?

fuck the atf ill be at harbor freight tomorrow getting a drill press faggots 8mm bit for a 7.62 diameter hole should be ok u think?

Attached: imageedit_26_86243993492.jpg (987x650, 143K)

>When did you realize you were getting fucked y the gun or suppressor jew?
Before I started buying them, and $4,000 later I still really don't care.

The barrel attachment that the oil filter attaches to is the NFA item. You get stamp on the barrel attachment, and then screw whatever you want onto that.

Could you get the stamped adaptor, then make a suppressor that uses the same threads as an oil filter without having to get a second stamp?

No. the oil filter isn't a suppressor, its an oil filter. When up attach it to a gun barrel, it becomes a suppressor. You need the barrel attachment for it to actually stay on the barrel, so the whole apparatus is the suppressor. when you take it apart, the oil filter is still an oil filter. A premade suppressor is just that, a suppressor, and must be treated as such.

>Thing that is hard to get is expensive

Wow, who would have guessed

>No. the oil filter isn't a suppressor, its an oil filter. When up attach it to a gun barrel, it becomes a suppressor.
What prevents having the gun attachment and separated oil filters being considered unstamped suppressor parts?

The fact that I can take that oil filter, and put it in my car. Same thing with maglites and solvent traps. I can actually use those as things that aren't suppressing a gun. A suppressor has one purpose, and according to the ATF, it requires a stamp.

>Same thing with maglites and solvent traps. I can actually use those as things that aren't suppressing a gun
They don't do those other jobs so well after you shoot the first bullet.

I mean... A drill press isn't that accurate, but go ahead and report back when you test it.

well yeah, but the filter is just a filter. It's the adapter that the ATF wants... though to be frank, they're too fucking big for most applications and they don't stand up well to fuckloads of pressure and heat.

Drill presses are not something I would suggest using when you want concentricity

t. Machinist

Hence the statement that they aren't that accurate. Also
t. Fellow Machinist.

I was more affirming your statement with a second opinion.

either one of you know shit about metallurgy and tensile strength?
t. third machinist

in b4 "skookum"