Newfag thread

I want a thread where beginners and summerfags can shamelessly come to learn. Ask your questions, bring up topics, post your shit. It’s ok here. You are contained and safe Sweet summer children.

Attached: D93F5BEA-EFE0-4083-9674-CF117176466A.jpg (750x1090, 557K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WA_u-WML-8k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I’ll start, what’s a good gun to start with on learning to tinker with funs?

99% of the time you meet a girl who's "into guns", this is what she looks like

I live in a shitty state for guns (Jersey)
don't have a job or family keeping me here so I want to a state that's easy to get and practice using guns, Jow Forums approved, what's the best state for guns? also I'm a programmer so tech related companies to work for would be a plus but not necessary

Attached: 1530420353413.png (1280x720, 728K)

AR15

Minus their ass backwords magazine limits, Colorado would be great for you

Honestly just go and buy good mags out of state. Not like mr lawman can prove you have them or get a warrant for it.

Arizona or Texas

Just hop the border into Pennsylvania man, they’ve got pretty decent laws, and you could probably keep working is jewsey

I would totally do that slampig

I did. It was fucked. Total dead fish.

Newfags best learn by LURKING MORE.

If you mean new to guns, please word it differently.

YouTube. Just start watching ar15 and glock disassembly and modification videos you get your bases covered. Then watch more complex or foreign designs like ak, tavor, 1911s, rem 700s, mossberg 500/590s, etc.

You'll learn parts, barrel twists, pressures, maybe different grades of aluminum, and most important of all, price efficacy. It's kinda like armorer engineering class for free.

Anything more detailed than that and you're looking at gunsmithing more than armorer stuff and that's when you just need to take a certified machinist diploma. D O N 'T go to gunsmithing school over machinist school; it's a waste of time. Everything you learn in gunsmith school you'll learn in a machinist school, but less and only for guns

I meant both. New to guns and new to Jow Forums but dude you have no idea. When I started out I had to use the sticky like everyday, fuck that, let me ask what a skinwalker is and why we remove honk niggers.

>a T H I C C gurl who will easily birth your 20 kids, giving you something actually of value to protek is just "this"

>inb4 relax bro, it's just a prank bro lol

Attached: 1529703825441.jpg (750x800, 101K)

Mr Lawman don't give a flying shit if you have standard mags, in fact he'll be a the range beside you shooting his "illegal" mags. my uncle was a sheriff in Colorado for 35 years and neither he or any other cop he knew gave a single fuck about state gun restrictions.

I am European

Should I continue lurking here?

Yes. Move to a gun friendly country though.

>cashier
>single mom
>in school to become a nurse
>i'm a country girl
>i like country music, Florida Georgia Line is my favorite
>i like going mudding, fishing, hunting, and shooting
every time

Sure. But you have to move to Czechia, Serbia, or Switzerland if you want to effectively participate in the boards' discussion. Otherwise you can only talk in if you stay a nogunz eurocuck

The accuracy of this post made me cringe

>"silly boys, trucks are for girls!" sticker on her dad's lifted ford
>pink browning logo ball cap
>picture of her with a .22 rifle, the only time she has held a gun

Get a black powder pistol. vacation to a place you can shoot modern guns. Get some experience before giving opinions. You can also read and watch informative yt videos and learn how guns work, not reviews and shit like that but actual firearms design and then you'll have a better understanding. You can also join your countrys military to get gun experience.

>that thing
>thicc
I can see who’s behind this post, as whales can’t hide very well

The only women I've met who were legitimately into guns were both Filipino-American chicks who worked in tech.

Someone help me out, I'm from a gun unfriendly country but I want to learn more. Where do I start?

Honestly. Watch hickock45 he’s got a lot of beginners things, and what country? A lot of them have museums you can shoot historic pieces and clubs you can join.

>has a picture of her in a bikini or daisy dukes with a fish in her hands trying to make a cute face
>might have a confederate flag hat or flag or bumper sticker and thinks it makes her unique and a rebel
>talks about how shes tough because she grew up around her brother

Attached: 8FE9D331-99BB-4566-B544-E031F33CAB0D.png (750x1334, 1.11M)

Shotguns are pretty simple to pull apart. My first full disassembly/reassembly was an 870.

>Flavortown Roadie
This is a Kansas 7.

Would fugg in ecstasy but this is my limit I promise guise

>Flavortown Roadie

Attached: 1493955315146.png (606x539, 42K)

No, I just like girls between the 150-250 range. If I wanted a skinny girl, I'd just fugg traps

AR and Glock. They plead and beg for modification, are gentle with mistakes, and reward good decisions very noticeably.

Red states in the Bible belt, where the best people are.

By all means, America sympathizes with all who yearn to be free.

What do you want to learn about? If it's smithing, learn machining and metal work. Tactics, watch YouTube videos and study military history. Marksmanship? Iunno, you're pretty SOL if you can't even get something to dry fire. If you can get something to dry fire, maybe try to find something like the LaserLyte

Enlisting in your military might also be an option, depending on how shitty they are.

I think I have decided on a ruger 10/22 instead of a marlin 60 because I don´t want to stick my hand in front of the barrel and have the problem of the extra round when unloading the gun. Is this the right choice?

150 lbs is obese for women user.

i've watched so many videos of ian disassembling obscure weapons and other youtubers shoot and disassemble ars and aks and stuff but i still don't get how they work. i'd probably know how to operate but what's the point if you don't get what happens when you pull the trigger.

Attached: DH4GZolU0AA59zU.jpg (1200x1200, 91K)

>I don´t want to stick my hand in front of the barrel
do it all the time with my glenfield model 60
> problem of the extra round when unloading the gun
what do you mean?

The 10/22 is a better choice for a ton of reasons. Detachable magazine, huge aftermarket... no question, if you can buy either legally, get the 10/22.

youtube.com/watch?v=WA_u-WML-8k

Watch from about 1:50

10/22 is fine especially if you wanna modify it but the Marlin 795 is also pretty good and uses mags

Thanks alot guys. Also, I heard that sometimes the ruger mags have trouble feeding. If I buy extra mags should it be from another company or just try with the ruger and have them replaced if they´re shit?

Getting a CCW license next weekend and wanted to know what pistol y'all would recommend?
Should I buy a smaller one that's easier to conceal or is CCW with a decently sized pistol easy and practical?

No u

>using Thicc to describe fatties
Your kind is worse than cucks. And I mean that.

You can buy whatever magazines you want at a gun show you can also buy links.

Best state reporting in

Attached: IMG_0757.png (883x1024, 131K)

M&P Shield. 9mm if you wanna save money on ammo. 40sw if you don't care.

If you want to build your own, just use a jig for a 1911.

I know you're the guy that wasted that thread >:(

used glock 26 or 43

>People actually believe this

Moving to US soon, as I got admitted by a university in Connecticut. I know that their gun laws are trash, what with sandy vagina and all that, but everywhere I looked it up it said that non-resident aliens need to have permits issued by a United States jurisdiction. Anyone care to elucidate what that means?

So do I, but I'm honest about being into fat chicks.

>t. Cuck virgin
H*ck off

.22lr is rimmed and consequently somewhat finnicky, especially in straight stack-fed magazines. Tube mags are more reliable, but supremely suck to reload. Try several brands, find what works best with your combination of rifle and ammo.

Texas.

Or if you're a poorfag who can't find a good job, MS. Lowest COL, but also highest obesity, most poverty, least education, and highest STD rates in the country. But the gun laws are lax as shit, so you can basically get whatever you want.

I want to go to my first nuggetfest but Im worried about turbo autists taking my stuff, what would be the best course of action. Portable lock box, backpack insite at all times, or should I just skip it all together because it doesnt live up to the hype?

This

770 Atlantafag reporting in. I hate it here and I hope the bombs vaporize everything from Gainesville to Union City. Can't wait to move back to Florida

Neck yourself. Obesity is literally destroying the west and you're encouraging it.

Georgia Fag here this is not true,in general its meh.
T.Hispanic gun owner

> obesity is destroying the west
>t. Fat wehraboo nogunz incel that can't get laid by blonde Stacys

Get out of my state then. We don't take kindly to your kind around here.

Missouri and kansas have aome decent laws and they have a shared psuedo silicon valley in kansas city and overland park area

For 90% of people, I would say get a Sig P238, good holster, technaclip, and have done with it. There are people, myself included, that conceal full size service pistols on the daily, but it takes commitment that most people just don't have. You're better off with "underpowered" .380ACP on your person than you are with a .45 that you left in the gun safe because the weather is hot.

>wasted that thread
Nah I've been lurking for a while...

Thanks for the input the M&P Shield40 was at the top of my list.

Too chub, bad trigger discipline

Would not smash

Georgia truly would be the best state if Atlanta got nuked

I want a gun for the eventual chimp out/Mexican uprising/civil war. What's a better collapse of society gun, a shot gun or an AR?

You first... To hell. And take your shitty nra cock sucking, leather boot licking, 25 yard gun ranges with you

AR TEN. 15s are for closet mutts, niggers, and boot suckers

Post gut & gat faggoo

Attached: 15304641515891212879794247196734.jpg (2560x1280, 1.17M)

If you live anywhere from Dallas to Chattanooga, Blue Ridge, or in the plantations south of Macon.

Columbus, Macon and Savannah should also fry with their degenerate Atlanta brethren

not him but
>projecting this hard

I watched it. I've never encountered the problem he mentioned but I just went outside and tested it anyway.
Then I realized what his problem was. The new Model 60s he is using don't have the manual bolt lock to the rear. You pull the bolt back and push the charging handle in.

Get an older model user. You'll have manual bolt lock, longer barrel, and 18 round tube.

>Coulnt calories, lift, and run
>The krauts were trash
>have had guns all my life
>Incels aren't people
>Blondes are meh, Redheads are where it's at
Try again. This time without so much projection, fat-fucker.

I think Texas is a bit overrated but if you're in tech and like guns it's your best bet

I haven't been to a single part of that state that was reasonably pleasant except the one mile of Savannah with a police presence. Augusta was tolerable but Brunswick needs to be walled off and incinerated.

Honestly fuck you. When I started on this shit site if I dared ask someone to explain a meme I would be relentlessly bullied. Nowadays you'll have 10 reditors jump in and spoonfeed you everything. Newfags today don't understand how easy they have it

I would not let this woman anywhere near my guns
I hate how true that is

Crackworth reporting in.

>Atlanta is a clusterfuck
>southern Georgia is pretty empty, swampy, and just so-so
>Savannah and the islands are pretty dank
>northern GA is quite nice
>plenty of nature and country but only 100 yard fudd ranges

I like the laws and freedom here but sorta want to move out west after I get schooling and reserves out of the way. Might just settle down in Taylorsville or something.

we guts & gats in here

Attached: sidecar.jpg (2048x1536, 1009K)

I've got 10 round Ruger mags and I've only had a couple failures to extract with 2000 rounds of federal auto-match target ammo. Mags seem okay.i wish I could get someone to sell me some 25 rounders though. Fucking canadians horse niggers ..

She's on the small side too, for that group. They also know nothing about guns besides how to pull a trigger. They like guns because they look cool, not because they are interesting.

Why does that matter and why do you care?

Okay, and?

You couldnt just get someone to run some up the border? Im pretty sure they are small enough for rectal insertion.

I have a mini-14. The receiver says 5.56 NATO. Can I shoot .223 out of it?

I read in a book that .223 can be shot out of a 5.56 gun, but not the other way around due to casing shape causing a difference in pressure. Is this true?

I'd still nuzzle her asshole like a pig rooting around for truffles

Nobody is going to steal your shit. Do what you would normally do in a semi public gathering

No, she's just obese, she will impart unhealthy dietary habits onto your children and those 20 spawn you are looking forward to will eat you out of house and home and be unfit for service.

I had to walk uphill in the snow to school every day... both ways

No. Enough jersey trash already

my nigger

>crackworth
Too true. Cabela's is the only redeeming thing in the area.

Everyone here talks about Idaho and Montana but from what "people" have talked about here, they're really no different and cold. Utah and northern Arizona are where it's at. I'm looking at 500 acres on the plains for $150k. Would feel good mang

Attached: 1529698162326.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

Attached: 1530209798496.png (532x582, 514K)

>250lbs
Bitch better be a 7' tall powerlifter amazon goddess or you are going to die of suffocation in your sleep one night.

Should I get a polymer striker fire, steel da/sa, or polymer da/sa for carry?
Heard striker fire triggers suck
But steel is heavy
So is polymer da/sa the best of both worlds?

All the slam piggies I've been with had either lost a lot of weight or were constantly trying. Tbh, I've never been with a girl over 200.

> out of house and home
> having more kids than you can afford
> not wanting to increase your wealth to have more kids
Are you brown?

> dey cand go to da ahmy er da muhreenz
Fuck the military. I hide all enlistment and welfare queen threads when I see them. They belong in /hc/ in the bdsm threads. Tbh your post makes me think you're brown

Attached: zkFLVWvJ.jpg (500x500, 84K)

Sometimes they're just not finished evolving

Attached: DXwNRkxVoAA-nzf.jpg (1200x887, 133K)

thoughts on ruger american ranch that takes ar mags? decent funs?

Attached: 46717.jpg (1350x700, 47K)

P229s are polymer da/sa I think. If so, with 357sig, it's the GOAT gun

Buy it or else, kiddo

Attached: Cooper with m1911.jpg (300x225, 10K)