What does Jow Forums think about a Dragunov?

What does Jow Forums think about a Dragunov?

Attached: 1486290271.jpg (850x178, 17K)

Absolutely beautiful rifle and I would choose it to be my only raifu

They're expensive.

i improved the looks

Attached: 858.png (850x201, 122K)

Successful implementation of lessons learned during WW2 to make a simple, rugged and reliable semi-auto in a full-powered rifle cartridge than was easy to use and fielded in what would typically be considered a designated marksman role

I'd like to own one and would likely trust my life to one but probably wouldn't be my first pick for a DMR today (but would have at the time of its inception)

Amazingly reliable and utilitarian rifle that propels even SlavShit ammo with lethal ACCURACY.

They should be available here for $800 each. Instead they're $8k+ due to import BS.

good gun, huge recoil, great accuracy if you use the ammo that goes with it ( or just reload with the correct grain )

mediocre accuracy, shoots slightly better with a weight on the barrel, reasonable 700M gun with the right ammunition in good condition, poor beyond that issued optics are mediocre. In issued condition a 500M-600M gun. Poor cheek weld . Inferior to a good SLR, much inferior to any decent bolt gun with a match barrel and bedded stock, mediocre trigger. Barrel too thin, poor harmonics and barrel whip

Best feature:Looks

r. Three confirmed kills with it and several unknowns.

It's high on the list of "guns I'd buy if I were a rich fucker".

>r. Three confirmed kills with it and several unknowns.
Sounds like it worked fine then

There's trick too using it and its picky about but I would rather have a good bolt gun beyond 500M, its main problem is barrel whip and a thin barrel, it's not really in the league of accurate guns, it's a mediocre support weapon, a poor long range gun and not worth the effort

It's honestly not a super great gun and modern bolt guns easily outshoot it, but it has a style and a charm that most guns lack. If I lived in the right country or were rich I'd buy one in a heartbeat.

Looks cool. But I'll never see one, shoot one let alone own one so I dont really care that much.

Fuken love mine

Attached: Tiger.png (1328x747, 1.27M)

>mediocre accuracy

>0.5 MOA

You have no idea what youre talking about

what would be your first and second pick? (today)

>SVD
>0.5 MOA
Sure

Probably some variation of an AR15, and an AR10, respectively.

>calls them ”confirmed kills” like it’s a real thing
>Talks about his “killings”

An easy way to tell when someone has never killed. Stolen valor in all fields.

>I'm a muhreeen bois
>I'm totally not a overweight sperg who's never left the comfort of home much less the country

>muhreeen
Muhreens are issued SVDs now?

Flange done a test with his Tigr, it is a 0.3 MOA gun.

proofs pls

You have no idea what youre talking about

see

Youre out of your mind if you think a 1960's stamped ak derivative is a THIRD minute gun.

His test was a single 3-shot group. That is so far from anything that could be considered definitive. With those kind of standards you'll find a bunch of sub-MOA wartime mosins too.

>a 1960's stamped ak derivative

Attached: 1528287403325.png (194x192, 108K)