Mah Gunz er clean and muh Mags is loaded

If all the electrical grids went down for an extended period, and Chaos ensued wrol, how long could the boomers of \k\ survive with their current stockpiles of guns and ammo? My guess is that everyone here would be dead inside of 4 weeks.

Attached: A42B045A-5415-46F6-9F7E-99A9DC398C3C.jpg (1912x1135, 320K)

As opposed to the average two weeks of everyone else? Sure. Anything else absolutely brilliant and insightful you want to share with us while you're at it?

I'm so tired of everything at this point.
Whatever happens happens

>\k\

Attached: 1522255954124m.jpg (1024x937, 44K)

>implying I dont have a costco card

check mate ILLenials

That’s what (((they))) want. Many false flags so you stop paying attention...then you get comfortable...then that’s when it happens.

>\k\

It’s relevant. This thread is about guns and how you would use the, to survive shtf

No user.
I'm just tired of life. People have been tired of life before jewish conspiracies. People will be tired after jewish conspiracies. There's only so much someone can be willing to fucking put up with before saying fuck it and letting life take its course.

“Those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle, do not deserve to live”

Yeah no shit retard. A real brainiac must have come up with that one.

> grid down for extended period
> sounds like a book I read (One second after)
> unironically joining the roving cannibal brigands to survive

>taking a human body and harvesting it for sustenance

absolutely satanic

Attached: duty.gif (480x270, 2.65M)

Not if it’s for survival. If it’s for pleasure then it’s immoral

>unironically joining the roving cannibal brigands to survive

must be nice knowing the only funeral pyre youre going to get is a spit roast from your own group. this life is definitely worth living so you better do that man. survival comes first.

I hate how he couldnt think of ANY other name for the bad gang aside from "the Posse" so fucking stupid....
>I cried a tiny bit when he had to shoot his dog

philosophically keep that shit to yourself. the more it gets out that people eat each other during collapse the less i want to be around anybody at all. the fact that you didnt even need to be in a survival situation and you already concluded youre going to eat people.

It’s been documented several times in history that sailors stranded at sea ate their deceased crew in order to survive. Many people have already made the same conclusion

It's the Emma and David demoralization campaign.

and if there is an afterlife they are eating piles of aboriginal dump while those who said fuck this world id rather die are eating pre pubescent pussy attached to a post pubescent sexy bitch with slamming titties and an ass with some shake to it

Source?

solipsism

>what muslims actually believe

Attached: 1504171592727.png (800x480, 294K)

>No user.I'm just tired of life. People have been tired of life before jewish conspiracies. People will be tired after jewish conspiracies. There's only so much someone can be willing to fucking put up with before saying fuck it and letting life take its course.

Stop being me, I'm me, we can't both be me.

your soul does not have genitals Mohammed.

it makes sense but i dont feel good about it

Attached: face.jpg (154x179, 5K)

Attached: why don't we.jpg (854x960, 119K)

>how long could the boomers of \k\ survive

Interesting question. On one hand, we’ve had upwards of at least 30 adult years to give the matter some thought, and prep accordingly. We also tend to be economically positioned so that we can prep more comprehensively than somebody who’s just getting into the field. Btw, prepping is more than just guns and ammo, sonny.

Balancing the previous factors is the ravages of about 4 decades of the free-for-all boomer lifestyle; hypertension, diabetes, obesity, assorted cancers, various organs failing due to abuse, alcoholism, and addictions. A lot of this cancels out the positive factors. So, what’ll most likely happen is, boomers will live or die at exactly the same rate as every other demographic. I suspect that Jow Forums dwellers would do slightly better than average for their group, but all the prep in the world can’t mitigate bad luck, timing, or judgement.

>It’s relevant.

No, you triplenigger cock gargling faggot, you can’t even spend 30 seconds learning board custom and usage. You’re such a raging homosex newfag that you don’t even understand how you monumentally fucked up.

I’ve been on this board many years. There are currently posts of cartoon memes dissing .45 caliber handguns. This thread is relevant

>(One second after)

Badly written junk science tripe, on par with that 4G Warfare pablum that Lind wrote. Slightly better than Battlefield Earth, but not significantly so.

Why? Aren’t they demoralized enough already?

>I’ve been on this board many years.

Absolute bullshit. I will spoonfeed you a clue, you anencephalic troglodyte. Look at and See if you can figure out how you so abyssmally fucked up. Your shitty, middle-school tier troll thread is nominally board relevant. Your whataboutism defense of your miserable larp of a thread is not board relevant.

Unfuck yourself, you Haitian AIDS prostitute.

Are you the diabetes riddled boomer with the goiter in the picture? Or is that your father? What is making you so angry? Also Haitians are people too. We are all one race inhabiting the same planet. There are no differences between people. Please don’t segregate based on something that they had no control over. Hatians haven’t had it easy, you know. I hope that you will open your heart to diversity and embrace refugees and third world migrants as you would your own family.

I'm going to ensure the existence of my children which means my neighbors to the right of me will be dealt with death. I know my neighbor to the left of me has an ar15 at minimum but is a young faggot. I'll recruit them. I know south of me one neighbor I can recruit. Another neighbor south is quite rugged, I might recruit or might take over. Right now I can't hike too much but I can scout.

When did boomers become 30

In the 1970’s

If my vehicle still worked I would load everything and make the trip 60 miles to my parents house as quickly as possible. The longer the wait, the more shit is going to fall apart. I have lots of guns and ammo but not much in the way of food stores and long-term survival gear. My parents are more into the food storage, solar power, gardening and long-term plan, but only have .22's and a 20 gauge shotgun. The plan is to pool our resources and make it as long as we can.

I would suggest bugging in and investing in food stores. Unless you are convinced that your ma and pa could fight off mauraders and hordes of savage moon crickets with the .22 rifles they have

Haitians dicked themselves in the ass, you could give everyone in the that turdbasket a machine that generates gold bars and performs oral sex and they would collectively find a way to fuck that all up.

>230 rounds of .223
>80 rounds of 7.62x54r
>50ish rounds of .45
>Around 500 .22LR HP rounds

If i were conservative and wanted to live i could go innawoods and last a decent while. If i'm perfectly honest with myself, i'd probably go around picking off opiate fiends, tweakers, and general trash.

I'd rather improve the quality of the community while i have a chance.

Attached: 400[1].jpg (400x400, 128K)

What can you get with gold bars? The federal reserve stopped using the gold standard years ago.

If the grid goes down it won't take long to figure out that it's more than a localized event. Most people aren't going to go apeshit in the first few days because they think someone is coming to save them soon. It shouldn't be terribly hard to make the transition in that time frame with the assumption that it's not going to get better right away. If I pack everything and move out and the lights come back on, I just drive back home, if not then we've already settled in before the masses start to realize it's habbeding and lose their shit.

Bro, you should have at least 1000 rounds for each caliber in reserves. Please buy some more ammo and don’t buy any more guns until you do

Bills are a bitch.

I had to choose between ammo or new gun.

I picked a .22 plinking pistol. Cheap to feed, yo.

God speed user. I wish you and your parents the best. let’s hope we never live to see the day of the great happening

Just please buy more ammo. I go through 230 rounds of 223 and 50 rounds of 45 in an hour on Saturday

>In the 1970’s

Early edition boomers, sure. I turned 30 in 1989. Yes, I’m a boomer. Look it up. Are you referring to the part of my post where I referenced
>upwards of at least 30 adult years?
Think about it, user- 30 years of ADULT life. That would start at 18 if you want to be pedantic about it, 21 is a slightly better bet, and 25 if you want to be realistic about it. So, do some math- when did boomers start hitting the 48 to 55 age bracket? Earliest would be around 1994, right?

I do find it amusing that some of their close friends know they are preppers and often say the ol' line 'well I know where I'm coming if anything happens!', then as soon as they're out of earshot my parents say 'Guess you'll be the first to get shot'. They keep a rotating food store with enough to supply 2 meals a day for the 5 adults they expect to be there (them, myself, my brother and his wife) for about 4 months as we get other food sources lined out and ready to fill that role. They write another family member off as a loss as she lives 2000 miles away in Portland, little chance of escape and survival, let alone making it home. But yes, lets hope we never have to put these plans into action.

>What is making you so angry?

I’m not angry, newfaggot. I’m merely pointing out the flaws in your assumptions. If you’d been on this board for more than a day, you’d already have figured out your egregious error, pled mea culpa, corrected yourself, and continued posting. You painted yourself into a corner with your ludicrous claim of having been on this board for years. The fact that you’re distressed by routine banter debunks your claim immediately. Or is that your effort at trolling? Weak shit, user, up your game.

You still haven’t figured out what you did wrong, have you?

Turn them into chains, grills, rings and crowns and become rightful kings once again