Who would be the most Jow Forums POTUS?

Who would be the most Jow Forums POTUS?

Pic related is my nomination, and I'll fight anyone who disagrees.

>Also, I swear to fuck, if any of you guys say Donald Trump...

Attached: andrew-fucking-jackson.jpg (1200x1385, 116K)

Trump jr.

Attached: hunt30n-8-web.jpg (750x752, 77K)

Teddy Roosevelt

that makes me fucking sick
the last president to stand up to the jews and centralized banks and free masons

Attached: andrew jackson was a god.jpg (1165x1749, 271K)

Donald Trump

Attached: download_20180628_115804.jpg (466x404, 20K)

Even had RoughRider comdoms named after him.

Attached: images (35).jpg (343x429, 32K)

Good.

>not understanding sponsored culling
I bet you're the kind of guy who thinks firemen are sickening for preburning areas that are susceptible to wildfires.

T.R would be my first choice.
But Truman was the only WW1 vet to be president.

Attached: D26879DD-8653-4F51-BC4D-6F044AE17D5B.jpg (892x691, 165K)

no I get it.
a lot of the money goes to the actual preservation of the animals.
but there like a few hundred jags in the actual wild. and you know that sperm or eggs could have been put to use.
I get it. I dont have to like it.
but I do respect hunters and their preservation efforts. I really do. I just wouldnt be able to pull the trigger and dont get why people pay for that shit. its not the 1890's. that animals life is worth more than 1,000 immigrants the jews are sending to the western world.
>also when people argue about andrew jackson being a fucking genocidal maniac
>injuns were butchering people left and right, raping women until their minds broke and burning down farms on raiding parties
>he wasn't slaughtering peaceful agrarian injuns
>HE KILLED INJUNS!!!
yeah well he also had an adopted injun son. he tried to get him into west point. that shit was unheard of in the day. do you have any adopted native american siblings faggot? raised him as family.

Attached: bill muwway.jpg (518x600, 169K)

The war with Indians was simply a reality at that point. They were ready to resist the westward expansion tooth and fang, and to their credit, they did for a 100 years (though the US made rapid gains anyhow). A lot of the Indians ability to hold out came from them using repeater (lever action) rifles and the US military only having springfield trap door rifles (only one shot). For about 50 years, the Indians actually had a technological edge in their weapons and it enabled them to hang out for much longer than they otherwise could.

Much like the Crusades that were also fought predominantly defensively to keep the rapidly expanding Muslims out of Europe. (but don't get me wrong, expanding into Jerusalem was an offensive play in a mostly defensive war). But that just doesn't agree with the liberal revision of history.

>Donald "Fuck due process" Trump

Did you see the shit storm over the giraffe in SA?

They were calling the girl that killed it mentally ill and in the next breath calling for her death.
Over a fucking animal!

that's what she get's for having white privilege.
VIVA LA RAZA!!!

Attached: 7UviyZd.png (329x383, 273K)

I would agree with Jackson, killed lots of injuns

That seriously makes me think that hunting people might not be such a bad idea.

the trumanlet fears the chad MacArthur

Teddy Roosevelt by far. He hunted on his land on Long Island with a suppressed lever action, was so impressed by a guy sneaking in a shotgun and blasting off blanks with it while he was the Police Superintendent of NYC that he bought several, and hunted tigers in Africa.

Thomas Jefferson. Citizen militias, vanilla ice cream, agrarianism, the American frontier, and privately owned battleships.

Didn't Jackson kill dozens of people in duels?

>the virgin vanilla ice cream
>the chad strawberry

>not understanding the Art of the Deal
>not understanding that to beat the lefties you have to make them emotional whether with rage or glee
>not understanding we're packing the SC pro-2A
liddle babby

Attached: 7617598768.png (569x412, 174K)

Theodore roosevelt. Got shot. Finished a speech. didn't press gun laws.

>hunted tigers in Africa
Wut?

>founder of the Democratic party
>Jow Forums
Hmmm

> Only a few hundred jags, they are almost gone
Source besides your ass? Jewpedia always loves shitting on white hunter efforts and even they list them right under LC "least concern" (Jewish way of saying they're a borderline pest without having to admit that animals can be such).

Attached: Screenshot_20180702-124930.png (1440x2560, 930K)

James K. Polk. Led a war against the Mexicans to give us a third of this country. Then refused to run for a second term as he accomplished what he wanted.

Attached: 800px-James_Polk_restored.jpg (800x962, 141K)

Taft. A big blubbery slob who was so fat he once got wedged in the White House bath tub.

The greatest President to date!

Attached: 1530153354999.jpg (640x617, 51K)

Da Jews!

There are plenty of whites screaming about hunters you know. I don’t remember seeing a yamaka the last time I got into a screaming match with a crazy over my last deer.

>not understanding that serving Vanilla ice cream to a visitor on a sultry summer day in Virginia in the early 1800s is like pulling out your dick and laying it on the table

>The virgin vet of the Great War
>the chad MacArthurian bulldozer

Your focusing on your wrong part of his post

>haha yeah let's give poor non-landowning whites the vote this won't have any negative consequences in the future haha

>muh 4d chess
>we
Sure is summer

Well obviously it's Teddy Roosevelt. Followed closely by Donald Trump.

The one who threatened to unlawfully seize firearms, pushed up age limits on purchasing funs, place bans on fun accessories and is looking into heavier restrictions? Fuck out of here poltard.

It wasn’t the poor whites. Shits been going south since the 15th.

>Going south
I made a funny!

>making deals
>4d chess
>summer
sure thing

If it breathed Teddy probably tried to shoot one.

You mean the hero of corregidor?

“I shall return!”
>As soon as it’s safe to do so!

Literally this. Didn't give a shit about his rep, had lasting change, and bounced without giving a second thought to his legacy? K as fuck. He has slowly crept into a lot of top 10 presidents list as historians re-evaluate how much he achieved in such a short presidency.

He participated in 103 duels, but only "won" one duel. Usually the duels ended with both belligerents making up and going their separate ways, but Charles Dickinson was dead set on killing Jackson... and lost.

>pushed up age limits
The Dems did that when they turned 26 year old into children with their health care act. I didnt hear much crying over that, cuz it was free to you!
> place bans on fun accessories
Placating those same political forces
>looking into heavier restrictions
BULLSHIT. would enforcing the laws already on the books be called heavier? fucking queer.

Attached: 1529823982062.jpg (1898x2816, 2.44M)

>with their health care act.
No, what? NO are you fucking retarded?! That has NOTHING to do with attempting to eliminate the 18-21 bracket for long gun purchases.

>Placating those same political forces
So trump it's an anti gun asshole, he's a punk fucking bitch that's afraid of the minority Democrat extremists in the government? SO AFRAID OF THEM that he's willing to attack a constitutional amendment of the bill of rights to calm them down?

>would enforcing the laws already on the books be called heavier?
If we aren't enforcing them now? Fuck yes, by definition it is.

Get the FUCK OUT you communist shitstain

Attached: hillary-clinton.jpg (2000x1334, 801K)

The creeks deserverd it, the other tribes didn't.

Polk created the biggest false flag in American history to start a war.

Top tier banter

>the last president to stand up to the jews and centralized banks and free masons

That isn't a pic of Kennedy.

You saw how well that worked out for Kennedy.

>with their health care act.
You allowed the government to dictate terms of what you are. You are classified as a child up to the age of 26. I dont want children with firearms unsupervised!
>Placating those same political forces
Yes deep state operatives both in the Democrats team and NWO types like the ex cia chief and clapper et al.
Trump is a great leader and President of teh United States.. "United" States.

>would enforcing the laws already on the books be called heavier?
If we aren't enforcing them now? Fuck yes, by definition it is.
Sorry but the days of blowing through the Stop sign are over son... Here is your ticket see you in court.

You GTFO there is an age limit in Jow Forums there should be an IQ minimum too!

Attached: IMG_1004.jpg (1188x1116, 214K)

Lbj and the CIA offed him then started a war so johnsons buddies at bell could stay in business

>fag strawberry

Mint chip is the only choice

>states Wikipedia has them listed as Least Concern
>posts screanshot showing they're listed as Near Threatened

Really makes you think.

>but there like a few hundred jags in the actual wild.
we had a TV believer here!!!

Hey give me your money I know of a problem somewhere that you cant really verify and if you do it will cost you more money then you are giving anyway!

Didn't say it worked out, just that Jackson wasn't the last president to make a stand.

Attached: 1529166792151.jpg (413x395, 9K)

>there should be an IQ minimum too!
Then you should be B& because you're either trolling or clinically retarded

Back to plebbit boomer

Attached: 14586755672331.jpg (800x820, 149K)

>that makes me fucking sick
>>>/reddit/ is that way, faggot

>Still nowhere near any actual state of being brought into extinction
That also activates my almonds to.

Unironically Jefferson Davis

>In September 1846, Davis participated in the Battle of Monterrey, during which he led a successful charge on the La Teneria fort. On October 28, Davis resigned his seat in the House of Representatives. On February 22, 1847, Davis fought bravely at the Battle of Buena Vista and was shot in the foot, being carried to safety by Robert H. Chilton. In recognition of Davis's bravery and initiative, Taylor is reputed to have said, "My daughter, sir, was a better judge of men than I was." On May 17, President Polk offered Davis a federal commission as a brigadier general and command of a brigade of militia. Davis declined the appointment, arguing that the Constitution gives the power of appointing militia officers to the states, not the federal government.

Also Trump is nothing more than a goddamned Northern orangutan and sodomite. Just because he parrots vaguely right wing views to curry votes from useful idiots doesn't mean he has the heart and soul of one.

Attached: mississippi-rifles-riley-buena-vista.jpg (1280x942, 539K)

>an animal that generates nothing for mankind is worth more than hundreds of cheap, nearly slave, laborers
You're a fucking retard. Grow up.

>yamaka
yarmulke you fucking idiot

YAMARRROOOOO

But that's a leopard, you dumbshit

Pretty much this. Maybe Eisenhower too.

Attached: Confused loli with a sword in her head.png (500x283, 132K)

>Tfw no half Chink half Jew gf

Attached: 2540718 - Abigail_Shapiro.png (1000x1500, 1.01M)

Hypothetically let's start by hunting ms13 members. Let's have a points system like the stalker challenge.

/Thread

Even though I personally wouldn't hunt a wolf or a threatened species, I would never harass a hunter for making a kill. I hate those losers who terrorized a dentist over a lion.

Attached: roughboi.png (1024x683, 1.51M)

>post a commie piece of shit who claims that Injuns are being genocided by the "evil white man even today"
>he thinks he would approve of Andrew Jackson
eat shit and choke on it, you commie faggot.

Attached: 1508985874451.jpg (1200x1385, 1.01M)

>speaks softly
>carries a big fucking stick

reminds me of
>Abraham “Fuck Habeas Corpus” Lincoln

see even now the trumanlet fears the chad MacArthur shall rise from the grave and steal his presidency

It's literally in the Constitution, you gigantic retard.

The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it.

ARTICLE I, SECTION 9, CLAUSE 2

Attached: Darkey in a watermelon.jpg (248x249, 12K)

Unconditional Surrender Grant

Found my new wallpaper

Attached: cool Orthodox priest.jpg (470x723, 33K)

For congress, not the president.

Attached: Can_You.jpg (640x441, 64K)

This.

>in case of rebellion, the president should wait a few weeks for Congress to be in session before dealing with it
When Congress met they endorsed his decision.

>If those people are allowed to wear red socks for a week the feds will be annihilated!

>davis
>president
pick one

LExcept is unironically god emperor trump
>carries a strap
>would've undoubtedly served if it wasn't for his injury
> supports vets
>dropped the largest conventional bomb
>strongly supports the strongest anti Muslim nation in the Middle East with financial aid and weapons
> working on our stupid import laws
> doesn't dick around against the war against Iran, China and Russia who need to be put in there place
> reminds the world we are the international police men and fuck the hippies
Probably more but you get the gist

>would've undoubtedly served if it wasn't for his injury
Is this a joke? He had two deferments and then "bone spurs" diagnosed by a family doctor.

well if he really is a summerfag he sure is smarter than you.

>hundreds of thousands of 3rd world peasants being imported to drain resources, promote crime and terrorism to strengthen the state, dumb down schools even further and create a permanent welfare dependent sub class with a uniform voting bloc
yeah my fellow white person.
that sure is much more valuable than rhino's or snow leopards or polar bears.
fuck those liberal tree huggers. you and me could have zoo barbecue my fellow anglo american.
Im also glad that liberal foreign aid has sky rocketed african birth rates to the point its like sewer rats with a steady food source and no natural predators.
I think this will end well for all parties involved.

Attached: hungary for multiculturalism.png (536x622, 362K)

Donald Trump

>>would've undoubtedly served if it wasn't for his injury

Attached: wew.jpg (278x238, 48K)

Antifa faggots pls leave

>"i don't have any evidence that they're wrong so ill just call them antifa, thatll work!"

antifa is as much of a meaningless buzzword on our side of the fence as nazi is for huffpost liberals.

I also place my nomination on him. There's also a large lake and a dam near me named after him.

I support the man, he is our president and even if he is unprincipled he still beats the competition (from the two real parties atleast) by miles but don't lie about his military service. He was a draft dodger, plenty of people were.

Attached: It_Ain't_Me.gif (480x336, 1.47M)

H.W. Bush was a badass in WWII, as was kennedy (look into pt109) but I rarely see Ike mentioned.

Donald Trump

Only because Wilson didn't want Teddy Roosevelt and his divisions of volunteers for political reasons.

What is the massacre at sand creek? The Indians were mostly peaceful as long as you stayed off their land until this. It's what sparked up the Indian wars of the late 1860s-80s

>but I rarely see Ike mentioned.
Yeah, who even knew he fought in World War II?