Are 1x prism scopes a meme? I love the clarity of prisms and my autism appreciates that it works if electronics fail

Are 1x prism scopes a meme? I love the clarity of prisms and my autism appreciates that it works if electronics fail

Attached: DSC_00001.jpg (2896x1944, 2.34M)

who even makes good ones?

I recognize that.

Attached: Burris XTR II.png (1209x936, 898K)

Makes sense to me.

I know Burris and Vortex make them but your discernment as to whether they're good or not

check out primary arms, i have their hs503g red dot, and it has served me quite well, I love their ACSS reticle.

I have a prism scope because my astigmatism prevents me from using a red dot. I would go for a red dot if I could just because prism scopes tend to be heavier.

Holy shit. Poorfags detected.

Attached: 12.png (1800x1578, 199K)

Attached: pixlr-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 93K)

The fuck is that garbage? Does it change colors on you while you are using it?

k

>being able to count your IQ points with your fingers and toes
comfy

Attached: 1529567539995.jpg (463x731, 137K)

I use them because of my astigmatism/autism combo. With non retarded eyes I'd use a red dot.

Just unfuck your eyes, stupid.

>why_is_he_eating_shit.jpg

Do 1x prisms have eye relief? That's what I never liked about 1-6/8 LPVOs. The 1x still had eye relief so it wasn't as fast or easy as a red dot

delicious bait changes colours
has it orange and purple also?

Burris, Vortex and Primary Arms are objectively poorfag shit in the world of optics. You ONLY buy this stuff because you can't afford something better.

what scope is that? I think I want one.

Can you name a x3 or x4 lightweight prism optic that isn't Trijicon?

>he doesn't have a 300 million dollar car
>he doesn't live in a multi-billion dollar home
>he doesn't wear a 3 million dollar suit
poorfag get out

>not having an actual crosshair

No one ever told these faggots aim small miss small did they

Browe

Are you retarded?

Oh boy! A brand just as or more expensive that Trijicon! Did you not understand why the question was asked?

Because buying an $800 optic to put holes in paper makes perfect sense.

They do but it's pretty long so it's not an issue really

I think it's the vortex spitfire ar prism

I have it on a 9mm AR right now, it's nice for those with astigmatism since you don't get that starburst effect

You don't get an optic with a reticle like that for a gun you plan on compensating for bullet drop with often

Like I said its a good red dot replacement for those with astigmatism, the reticle is very quick to line up similar to other circle dots

Attached: download_20180630_181041.jpg (1152x1536, 226K)

thinking about a primary arms 1-6 with their acss reticle, good buy?

This, good choice for people with astigmatism

OP is in Japan. Does pinpoint accuracy really matter with an airsoft BB bumbling through the air for all of 50 meters?

They're made for AR15s

they also have parallax don't they?

Right, but again, airsoft. Why spend actual rifle money just to tart up a toy AR. Full disclosure, im a fukin weeb too and even have a TM 5.1 lmao. Reading the shit in this thread is cringe when its all these srs bigbois giving an autist weeb toy advice just to dick measure brand whore knowledge.

Who gives a fuck if OP is in Japan? You do realize that other anons can come into this thread and use the info too right?

m8 it's a pic off google that just nicely shows the reticle it isn't literally OP

I tried a trijicin acog a while ago and the reticle was very blurry. My buddy tried it and said it was fine, do acogs have the same effect on astigmatisms?

I'm phone posting so the res is shit. Does it have a dot in the center or is it like a 5moa sight

>The 1x still had eye relief
Do you not understand that your problem is not eye relief but lack of eye relief?

tiny dot open URL and remove the m from the address

Why not just get a 1-6x scope? A lot more functionality.

Nope. I have astigmatism and 4x32 Acog. Looks fine to me. The only time the crosshairs are blurry is if I aim at something too close.

I use one for the same reasons as you. I like it, its fast to get on target and I couldn't find anybody that makes a better 1x scope

Attached: 20180627_225348.jpg (5312x2988, 2.56M)

prisms are more durable and more compact with good clarity

Humans are better at centering things into circles than they are at aiming dots into targets.

No. The reticle in acogs are etched, not projected onto the glass, so astigmatism wouldn't show up. Focus on the target, not the reticle.

Depends on what it's for. I wouldn't put a 1-6x on something like , the 1x prism is just a red dot replacement there

You might consider it for a gun like but if you aren't shooting far enough to stretch the legs on it often then it's just extra weight.

Browe CS sucks. They wouldn’t respond to me about an optic they sold me that shit the bed, even after several contacts. Fuck them and their Trijicon copies.

Where's the chart that says 80% of inncity gunfight were within like 50 yards? A 1x makes a good replacement for a red dot especially if someone has astigmatism. The glass is clear and the picture is crisp, meaning you can utilize BDC and range finding functions pretty easily inside of 200 yards. It'll also perform without a battery so at the least you can be near 100% certain it'll work whenever you pick it up

I think of it more like an enhanced ironsight in application, the reticle offers you more functionality but a red dot or holo trumps in terms of target acquisition (but a 1x will still be quicker than irons or a scope at higher magnification)

Got a Vortex Spitfire 3x on one of my rifles and it's fantastic. Would recommend.

I have a primary arms 3x and it seems like a comfy general purpose set up. But I would want a little more magnification past 300 yards

Attached: PAC3X-ACSS-5.56_12.jpg (2000x1334, 67K)

How do you guys like it inside of 300m?

Glass is clear and eye relief is good. Not a scope I'd use for grouping but seems great for man sized targets. Less disorienting than a 4x when scanning or shooting close

it was really weird too. It was like the mouse pointer tracer that windows used to do.

This is the real reason for a 1x prism scope.

>6.8 SPC

Ah, there is a name I haven't heard in a long, long time.

maybe the tritium was too bright for your eyes? burning them a little?